• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (no longer looking!) Vampire x Vampire Hunter

candyrain

local crybaby
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ALREADY HAVE PARTNER!! No longer looking for one thank you :’]
1340485F-8D76-4D6C-B407-67B3C9439066.gif
࿔*:・゚
a 1 x 1 vampire x vampire hunter rp!
semi-lit (around 2-3 sentences minimum!)
can be f/m , m/m, f/f! I prefer being the vampire hunter if that’s okay but we can work it out if you wanna be them : )

more about the plot ◞♡
-this is oc x oc
-around victorian times but modern is fine just lmk
-the vampire and vampire hunter are already enemies that have met before (we can build up their lore if you’d like or just make it up on the go!)
-tense + romance + enemies to lovers lol
Vampires and other monsters alike are invited to a large, beautiful masquerade dance in a big palace. Although amongst them lies a vampire hunter in disguise. The vampire locks eyes with them and immediately knows who it is… where will this go?
(you can add more if you’d like!)
(I’m a little rusty with my rp so please be patient with me.. also it’s late over here so i’m heading to sleep!)
(also pm me or comment your discord if you’re interested!)

here are some of my rules! :
  • please be at least 17 or 18+, I do not feel comfortable roleplaying w people younger than me
  • please let me know in advance if you have stuff to do + are busy! I will do the same with you!
  • let me know any triggers and i’ll let you know mine
  • please don’t make your character super op
  • dni if you’re a proshipper
  • I am allowed to deny and or leave/ignore the rp if I do not feel comfortable with certain stuff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back