• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic No Kind of Paradise - 1x1 M// Plot

Dubious

Roleplay Type(s)
(M//) .x. (SciFi) .x. (Horror) .x. (Action) .x. (Survival) .x. (Suspense)

x. I go by Fault (Or They/Them/It/"Back! Back Foul Beast of Hell!")

x. As someone in my late 20s, I prefer to write with people who are at least 20+

x.
I typically write in the 150-500wc range (longer for intros & plot-heavy stuff).

x. I have discord for OOC.

x. I already have personal headcanons for both characters in this plot, and would be happy to play either. There's also plenty of space for side characters. If you find the premise interesting, please PM me so that we can work out the details!

No Kind of Paradise:
(Former Insurgent x Prison Guard )
A week ago, if someone asked Guard to name the most terrifying entity on Elysium station, he'd have pointed at Prisoner 34601: a cybernetically enhanced terrorist with a nightmare smile and a killer's eyes. The man was considered so dangerous that he'd spent most of his decades-long internment in stasis.

That was before the galaxy's most horrifying hive-mind monsters rolled into the station with a bad case of the munchies.

Now 34601 might be their only chance of survival-- if Guard can keep the guy under control long enough to get himself and the other survivors to safety.

... .x. ...

Waking to a world which barely remembers him or the cause which got him iced, Insurgent finds nothing except one increasingly traumatized guard (and, ok, a ship full of monstrous mutants) between himself and freedom. Frankly, he doesn't think much of his captor's chances. This might be less of a problem if his own kill-switch wasn't slaved to the guy's heartbeat.

Ah, well.

Time for Insurgent to do what he's always done, and make the best of a bad situation...

Last edited:
Oooooh & I forgot to say, but, I'm open to fandom character inserts if it's something I'm familiar with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back