• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion No justified text and no indentation?

Darkmaster006

roleplaying is fun!
So, I was wondering why there was no option to align text in a justified way (shouldn't be too hard of a thing to have, right?), and why there is no way to indent a text (as in, an indent in the first line). Can these be implemented? Or is there some sort of BBC Code magic to do this?

Thank you! Only now do I see this :O.

Let's put it to test. So, I was wondering why there was no option to align text in a justified way (shouldn't be too hard of a thing to have, right?), and why there is no way to indent a text (as in, an indent in the first line). Can these be implemented? Or is there some sort of BBC Code magic to do this? So, I was wondering why there was no option to align text in a justified way (shouldn't be too hard of a thing to have, right?), and why there is no way to indent a text (as in, an indent in the first line). Can these be implemented? Or is there some sort of BBC Code magic to do this? So, I was wondering why there was no option to align text in a justified way (shouldn't be too hard of a thing to have, right?), and why there is no way to indent a text (as in, an indent in the first line). Can these be implemented? Or is there some sort of BBC Code magic to do this?

I am indenting a sentence.

Yeap, they work perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back