• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
OMG yes! That sounds so cute! Mind if I pm you?

I have 16+ years experience of training basketball and was in both the elementary and high school team.

Imma say this to you: I never had a romantic interest in nerds cuz my grades we're B average. And considering I wasn't full of myself or egoistic, I was intimidated by how intelligent the 3 nerds in my class were. I hung out with 1 of the nerds who wanted to become a forensics technician and crime scene investigator. She was pretty cool, but no sparks.

Idk, maybe the info will help your RP, maybe not. But never underestimate nerd rage

I have 16+ years experience of training basketball and was in both the elementary and high school team.

Imma say this to you: I never had a romantic interest in nerds cuz my grades we're B average. And considering I wasn't full of myself or egoistic, I was intimidated by how intelligent the 3 nerds in my class were. I hung out with 1 of the nerds who wanted to become a forensics technician and crime scene investigator. She was pretty cool, but no sparks.

Idk, maybe the info will help your RP, maybe not. But never underestimate nerd rage
I have had experience being a nerd. Nerd rage is unmatched. Also beware if you ever make a nerd doubt themselves- the spiral can last for weeks XD

As someone with prior nerd experience, I agree. Nerd rage is....it's a majestic thing to witness.

Also beware if you ever make a nerd doubt themselves- the spiral can last for weeks XD

The nerd I hung out with was named Isidora. She was short, wore very uptight and non revealing clothing. Had a pair of librarian glasses with dark rims.
The class bully who was the only guy I actually disliked in class started asking Isidora insulting and demeaning questions. Clearly sarcastic and towering over her, clearly invading personal space.

She ignored him, until he got offended for being ignored and started just hurling insults.
I was like a table away and heard all this, so I told him to back off.

He started insulting me instead, and Isidora just sat there.

Things cooled down, and Isidora pulled the teacher over for a talk before she entered class.

Tomorrow the douche was real quiet. Never seen him actually shut the fuck up during regular class. But he did.

The nerd I hung out with was named Isidora. She was short, wore very uptight and non revealing clothing. Had a pair of librarian glasses with dark rims.
The class bully who was the only guy I actually disliked in class started asking Isidora insulting and demeaning questions. Clearly sarcastic and towering over her, clearly invading personal space.

She ignored him, until he got offended for being ignored and started just hurling insults.
I was like a table away and heard all this, so I told him to back off.

He started insulting me instead, and Isidora just sat there.

Things cooled down, and Isidora pulled the teacher over for a talk before she entered class.

Tomorrow the douche was real quiet. Never seen him actually shut the fuck up during regular class. But he did.
Yeesh
Isidora was a baddie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back