• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital "no clues" - an art dump

alabast

๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
"here we go, again."
- Ray's Art Dump -

This is just a place for me to keep some of the art resulting in my process of trying to improve this year. It's that time of the year again where, I realize, after two and a half years of fooling around, that the things I want to draw require me to actually, well, do studies and boring stuff. After half a year in my comfort zone of exclusively cell-shaded headshots, it's time to try and improve again.

Since there are things like photo painting studies, sketches, etc. which I wouldn't post them on my dA, for example, I'll be dumping them here instead. yay for garbo art. More or less completed pieces will also be dumped here.

-

Practice/Unfinished Stuff:

Study #1.png
original photography: link
Mr Fridge.png
Sweet Sketch.png
Elias & Cadus.png
some art for a rp w/ leviathan. leviathan. ; exposing my flaws in anything below the shoulders smh

finished stuff: (see what i mean by cellshaded headshots lmao)
Flynn Bust v.2.png
OC's owner: link
Cadus v.2.jpg
Bio Child.png
Yujing.png
playing w/ styles,,
18656007_qYi8jgNxpkQHiyb.png
Six Version 2.png
terrible attempts at non-cell shading lmao

DxJva4AUcAAu1ZB.jpg

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ’–

Melpomene Melpomene
aaaa thank you! I'm glad u like them :')

finishing a character's cs before i get distracted and draw said character? cant relate ๐Ÿ˜”

decided to draw something casual before i try to render another piece,, so, messy af lines lol
Julian.png

finally found time to draw my triton bard for a dnd campaign !!

Jinnos.png

tfw when its been 18 days since you last finished something
Ive got two sketched halfbodies done but I've been too busy and lazy to finish them rip. here's some portraits of a few ocs instead

Doodles.png

More attempts at shading; gotta start some where lol

Based on Jinjiaodawang from Journey to the West, one of my favorite scenes as a kid; might do something based on his brother later

jingjiaodawang.png

Attachments

• jingjiaodawang.png
    jingjiaodawang.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
More attempts at shading; gotta start some where lol

Based on Jinjiaodawang from Journey to the West, one of my favorite scenes as a kid; might do something based on his brother later

View attachment 721227
Wow, the shading on the fur is so good! And Iโ€™m a sucker for that background design too!

Woah this is- this is amazing!!! Their expressions, the diversity of face shapes- and the colorings! You're so talented, do keep it up!

peritwinkle peritwinkle
Thank you!! ;; I hope one day I can be remotely close to your skill with painting haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

s e v e n s e v e n
Aaaa thanks, I'm really glad you like them :')) <3

no better time to draw then in the midst of finals amirite-

me: Artfight's coming up in 'bout a month, so i'm should do refsheets for some characters!! Should probably do flatcolors though, to save time.
also me:

Cadus Ref.png

Decided to use a bit of time to practice w/ my shitty pen lol these were my top 3s, along w/ some botw, ac, and pokemon fanart to finish it off because why not lol

IMG_20200523_215959.jpg IMG_20200523_232113.jpg IMG_20200523_233032.jpg

IMG_20200523_232949.jpgIMG_20200523_232140.jpg

small doodle while final boils on :')

IMG_20200528_212742.jpg

Last edited:
trying some new techniques and brushes~
Illusteration 1.png
annnd some doodles
IMG_20200615_212809.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back