No backspace challenge! >:}

impossible that is literally impossible the comment above me sucks and is impossible please send help this is actually really really easy

This is pretty unfortunate because while I type pretty pafast, my accuracy tends to deteriorate the faster I go and it's very natural for me to hit the backspace button; I've started over twice already bcause i forgot that i wasn't allowed to back up. I dalso 100% didn ot thingk of where I was fplanning on going with the sentence; o h well.

Ha! I don't need to use the backspace button because my tyoping is already perfedct!

What the fuck did you just fucking say boyt e you lttle bitch? I'll have you know I gradeuated top of my class in the Navy seals and i've been involved in nuemerous secret raids agaisnt al-qaeda and i have over 300 confired kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I''m the top sniper in the entire us armed forces. You are ntohing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which as hever beens een before on this earth. mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me ofer the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting m ysecretn etwork of spies across the SUa and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm maggot. The storm that wipes ot the pathetic think you call your life.You're fucking dead kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I cal kill you in over seven hundred ways and that's just with my bear hands. Not only am i extensively trained in unarmed ombat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine corps. and I will use it to its full extent to wip your piserable ass off the face of the continent. You little Shit. If yonly you could have known what unohly retrubution your little çlever commentwas about tho bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't , you didn't. And now ou're paying the price you goddamn idiot. I will shit furry all over you and you willd rown in it. You're fucking dead kiddo.

You know, I've been on this site for a long time and seen this challenge before, but never decided to join in on the fun. Now, I am. And now that i fuck.

I'm counting non-capitalization as part of this challenge. So there you are. Otherwise, I think I would have kept going for wq there you are fuckitall.

Does it count against me if I backspaced BEFORE typing just now?

I’m just gonna be the jackass that corrects everyone, starting with you >:-) *failed not faled

Deep deep deep deep deep beep beep beep. Test complete calibrations finished.

Hello all I dun remember if I dun dis before sho have at these forces of magic!

*Correction: Done not dun/Correction: This not di- ERROR! ERROR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back