• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jess Midnight

Shine Like The Stars
tenor.gif
About me
-Very Active
-Ghosts Friendly
-Character sheets is a requirement for me
-I like to add pictures to my replies but this is not a must
-Groups are not my thing
-I only play female characters unless we double up on characters
-Doubling up on roleplays is a maybe

-Pacific Daylight Time

Parings
Cop x Cop
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Country x City Boy/Girl
Mafia Boss x Cop
Trouble Maker x Preachers Daughter
Wolf x Hybrid
Vampire x Human
Roommate x Roommate
Ex x Ex
Mafia Boss x Mafia Boss
Dancer x Singer
Hybrid x Human
Demon x Angel
Demon Hunter x Demon
Assassin x Target
Teacher x Student
Popular x Nerd
Arranged Marriage
Road Trip
Old Friend x Old Friend
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Angel x Human
Best Friend x Best friend
Undercover Cop x Drug Lord

Plots

Toxic

Muse A is a very well known Mafia Boss and Muse B is as well, Muse B always ends up in very Toxic relationships until he met Muse A. Muse A has always had good relationships but they always in the end leave her, she is very differents for all other mafia bosses because she is very sweet but can be very serious at times. Muse A and Muse B bump into each other at a mutual friends party, they hit it off right away, Muse B asks Muse A out for the next day and she of course accepts. Soon enough they start dating, Muse B gets invited back home for the summer by his parents and he really wants them to Meet Muse A but he has no idea how they will react. Will his parents welcome her in? Or will they do everything in their power to push her away?

Supernatural
Muse A is Married to Dean Winchester and Muse B is Married to Sam Winchester, They have both had very happy marriages and did not mind the brothers job. Everything is going fine all until Sam and Dean suddenly are taken away by a very angry ghost, the girls have never hunted a ghost before but they were trained just in case something like this happens. Muse A and Muse B take a very long and dangerous adventure trying to save their husbands with the help of some family friends, the girls both go through some very dangerous obstacles. Will the girls get to the boys in time? Or will they end up being to late? (I will play Muse A and Sam then you can play Muse B and Dean)

The Summer of Dreams
Muse A is a girl that loves to make dresses and suits of all kinds, Muse B is a guy that likes to party and is the brother of Muse A's best friend, The whole group of friend get to San diego (Or whatever location) for a job opportunity for Muse A. Muse C and Muse D both get sick and sa the two get better Muse A and B end up spending a lot of time together just the two of them. They have known each other for a long time but sending all of that time together sparked something in the two of them, Muse B starts changing for the better and soon catches feeling for Muse A. Due to Muse C and D spending a lot of time together they also begin to have feelings for eachother, is the summer going to go right? Or will one little thing change everything?

MORE TO COME!

Fandoms

Supernatural
The originals
The Flash
The Arrow
The Vampire Diaries

If you have any ideas or questions please just let me know I am always open to new Ideas and more
questions, I hope to hear from you!

tenor (1).gif

Hello! I am off for a couple more days due to some family issues but when I get back I would love to do Angel x Human, I will send you a PM when I able to get back on.

I would so love to do a supernatural RP with you just PM me if your still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back