• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nirvana: The Rise of Kagutsuchi [Modern Fantasy | Accepting for Limited Time]

Scratch that I'm more interested in these "certain gameplay mechanics" you're gonna be bringing in can I get some info on

That mainly applies to an elaborate form of getting pieces, stealing pieces from other players, forming alliance to get teams with more pieces overall, so on.

Hello there, got room for another? I'm thinking an old school adventurer, one of them manly macho man types you'd find wrestling alligators and such on the covers of old pulp magazines, something of that sort.

Go ahead and hop in.

So people with more characters get to freely chump out people who only have the one and steal their stuff or how does that work
And how elaborate we talking here like 20 stage time-sensitive trading sidequest from baiten kaitos elaborate or what

Theres probably already too many people at this point, but im still gonna try my luck and see if there may be another spot open..?? 😬 if not its totally fine!

Alright, I'll sort out my marbles today, invite chaps to a seekrit Discord and...

... yeah I'm gonna look over my OoC-CS first.

Ay Crow Crow sorry to say but other stuff came up so I won't be participating in your game, but hey you have a pretty big group either way so one less guy won't be much of a problem. GLHF

Alright, anyone who's still interested, we're still open. However, since we already started, this will now be a first-come-first-serve and not reserve-based, where I will close it off at 16 players(GM included).

This is meant to boost 7 players to the intended minimum 8, so all in all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back