• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital nios niches

Rise of the Demigods
  • This is based on the characters of an RP group I am currently a part of. Love Greek Mythology... and Timothee Chalamet's face haha.
    PicsArt_01-06-03.13.46.jpg

PicsArt_01-07-02.15.00.jpg

PicsArt_01-10-02.17.47.jpg

Last edited:
    House of Cards
  • it's empty atm... but it could work as a nice placeholder tho!
    playing with tilt is always tedious
    PicsArt_04-12-11.45.26.jpg

Vehemen Academy Pt. I
  • Same drill! This is a precious rp group I'm a part of. I just had to make some boards. These are far plainer than the others.
    Pngs, in general, are just super stressful to work with. That and I've gotten lazy. I enjoy the simplicity of these boards tho! I've been playing around with fonts and colors per usual; meanwhile, I'm trying to find a style I can work with. Hopefully, I will get off my lazy bum and add some pngs to match each oc's aesthetic.
    PicsArt_05-28-08.10.47.jpg
    PicsArt_05-29-12.35.19.jpg
    PicsArt_06-01-09.09.45.jpg
    Stay tuned for Pt. II!

Last edited:
    Vehemen Academy Pt. II
  • oh png- my kryponite... I've evaded you once again!
    ehehe here is part II! I've redone a few because I thought this style might be more suitable. I really like how these came out. (I used the Vogue font winkwink) Having the cursive words weave through the letters was cool to work with!
    PicsArt_06-29-07.00.50.jpg
    PicsArt_06-30-06.05.40.jpg
    PicsArt_06-30-10.26.49.jpg
    pt. III is sure to come!

Last edited:
    Self Love
  • Dear self-love;
    I find myself lost in gloomy clouds without you. Plagued by ill thoughts, I've sought refuge in the thicket of cotton duvets. Please come back.
    PicsArt_07-20-08.32.18.jpg
    There are times when I become so mentally exhausted. I reach a point where my self-esteem sinks to a whole new level.
    Though I try not to show it, I have an incredible lack of love for myself. I make up for the loss by placing others' happiness above my own.
    ...but no matter how much I please others, I will always feel a sense of loneliness.

Last edited:
    Espresso
  • espresso bb
    2020-08-14 04.34.09 1.jpg
    I was going to make a pun but it's too late now. I drank iced coffee and now it's 4:38am.
    This gives me fall vibes ngl. I guess I'm too early lol.
    pngs, I have yet to conquer you!
    yes, that's lil ol' me in my fav (and only) turtleneck lol

Last edited:
    Vehemen Academy Pt. III
  • the men of vehemen academy
    PicsArt_08-16-10.15.16.jpg
    PicsArt_08-16-11.57.13.jpg
    PicsArt_08-17-12.32.28.jpg
    I've figured out what to do with cut off sides. Slap a frame around it.
    Idk where I'm going in terms of style. Im digging it so far, but I bet tomorrow Im going to find it cringe.
    Can someone tell me which style they like😭💀?

Last edited:
    Back