• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy NINTH HOUSE MYTHOS A SCIENCE-FICTION HORROR ROLE PLAY - interest check

tumblr_owymk1SRCL1r98xw9o7_540.gif

NINTH HOUSE MYTHO'S
A SCIENCE-FICTION HORROR ROLE PLAY

Nine bubbles around the world have descended upon the earth. Each bubble represents a bizarre break-in space-time, eating away at reality as we know it but creating something beautifully new. Until now, no humans have been able to descend into a bubble and resurface alive. Until now, a group of scientists have managed to find a way to breach bubble nine and explore it for themselves. What they see inside is an entirely new magical world no one was aware of and perhaps the end of reality and the universe as we know it.

THE TEAM OF TWELVE...

There will be a team of ten to twelve core characters. These characters come from a variety of backgrounds but their duty is to observe and report their findings when entering each bubble. It is odd. No one of military background on the team. Not one of them has even held a weapon or had combat training.

Slots Open ( Tentative Ideas)

1. The Doctor
2. The Researcher
3. The Biologist
4. The Civilian - taken
5. The Survivalist
6. The Student
7. The Anthropologist
8. The Phycologist
9. The ( open)
10.The ( open)
11.The ( open)
12.The ( open)

RESERVING A CHARACTER SLOT

1. Please do so through the recruit thread. Please do not DM.

MEMBER EXPECTATIONS...

I'm searching for around twelve players, with at least three years of role-playing experience, who have free time enough to post once a month on average, members are expected to have a high level of maturity. Players are expected to have strong communication skills. I expect an English literacy understanding of college graduates or higher, thank you. I expect players to be able to follow direction accordingly. To follow rules and guidelines set and to respect the terms of service of this site.

TEN EPISODES

There will be a goal of ten episodes or major time jumps in the role play.

START GOAL

There is a start goal for July. I'm is willing to take time to develop and am in no rush.

EPISODE CATALOGUE

1. PRE-CAMP
- preparing characters to go into the bubble. a good way to get to know and develop characters.

2. INTO THE NINTH BUBBLE

- entering the mission and stepping over into the bubble.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back