• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nintendo World

RoleplayAllDay

Hey everyone! I’m Rebecca and I’m looking for someone to RP with! I have something rather specific in mind that I hope someone likes the sound of! In this RP, I will be playing as GM/DM, while you will be playing as the star of the show, the character the story revolves around. Consider yourself the Ash Ketchum of it all, while I play the characters you meet and the world and universe around you.

The idea:
The world your character will find themselves in is an amalgamation of various Nintendo (and Nintendo associated) franchises. For those familiar with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, imagine that game’s Subspace Emissary: it was a big inspiration on this RP prompt. It goes a lot further than SE ever did though: you’ll find oceans filled with Bloopers and Magikarp, forests where the Kokiri and Waddle Dees live side by side and villages inhabited by Fire Emblem units and Animal Crossing villagers. And then there is you: transported to this world through mysterious means, finding yourself in a story we will decide together.

So, that is simply put the gist of it! Here are some general things to keep in mind when messaging me:

- Of course, in order to enjoy this RP as much as I want both of us to, some affiniation with Nintendo series is a must. However, you absolutely don’t have to be knowledgable on all or even most of them: an interest and slight familiarity is enough. As what exactly a Nintendo series is might be hard to define even, I decided that every series include in Smash Bros. is a go, even when it concerns a third party series.

- I am looking for this RP to be long term. In order to make that possible, a certain level of activity is also required. Of course there are times where you’re buzy, that goes for all of us, but in order for a RP to survive long term a somewhat regular stream of activity is necessary. So, please, make sure you are ready for that when messaging me!
- Post length I’m not picky about, I usually match whoever I’m writing with. As long as you don’t cut corners, you’ll be fine. Age is not a big dealbreaker either, as long as you’re mature, it’s all good.

- We can RP on-site or on Discord, either is fine by me. Preference might go to Discord though, cause it’s just a tad easier.

Alright, that’s all I think! If you’re interested or have any questions, don’t feel shy and send me a DM! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey everyone! I’m Rebecca and I’m looking for someone to RP with! I have something rather specific in mind that I hope someone likes the sound of! In this RP, I will be playing as GM/DM, while you will be playing as the star of the show, the character the story revolves around. Consider yourself the Ash Ketchum of it all, while I play the characters you meet and the world and universe around you.

The idea:
The world your character will find themselves in is an amalgamation of various Nintendo (and Nintendo associated) franchises. For those familiar with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, imagine that game’s Subspace Emissary: it was a big inspiration on this RP prompt. It goes a lot further than SE ever did though: you’ll find oceans filled with Bloopers and Magikarp, forests where the Kokiri and Waddle Dees live side by side and villages inhabited by Fire Emblem units and Animal Crossing villagers. And then there is you: transported to this world through mysterious means, finding yourself in a story we will decide together.

So, that is simply put the gist of it! Here are some general things to keep in mind when messaging me:

- Of course, in order to enjoy this RP as much as I want both of us to, some affiniation with Nintendo series is a must. However, you absolutely don’t have to be knowledgable on all or even most of them: an interest and slight familiarity is enough. As what exactly a Nintendo series is might be hard to define even, I decided that every series include in Smash Bros. is a go, even when it concerns a third party series.

- I am looking for this RP to be long term. In order to make that possible, a certain level of activity is also required. Of course there are times where you’re buzy, that goes for all of us, but in order for a RP to survive long term a somewhat regular stream of activity is necessary. So, please, make sure you are ready for that when messaging me!
- Post length I’m not picky about, I usually match whoever I’m writing with. As long as you don’t cut corners, you’ll be fine. Age is not a big dealbreaker either, as long as you’re mature, it’s all good.

- We can RP on-site or on Discord, either is fine by me. Preference might go to Discord though, cause it’s just a tad easier.

Alright, that’s all I think! If you’re interested or have any questions, don’t feel shy and send me a DM! Hope to hear from you soon!
Sounds like fun! Still looking for partners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back