NinjaGo RP (Dead as of One Year Ago)

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Anyone else watch NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu?

JUMP AND KICK AND FLIP AROUND AND SPIN

AND THEN WE JUMP AND DO IT AGAIN

Sorry, my fangirl took over. 

Basically this RP would take place a generation after the ninjas haved saved NinjaGo all of fifty times, and new ninjas have taken their places, with Lloyd being the only one who's survived. (You know how Sensei Wu is like two hundred? Yeah, that's how.) Lloyd has long since retired from his duty as The Golden Ninja, and now, he's recruited a whole new group of ninja. These new ninja not only have control over Ice, Lightning, Fire, Earth, and Water, but also Plants, Shadow, Light, etc. And just in the nick of time, too, for a new evil is threatening NinjaGo, and only the ninja can stop them.

That's all I've got! So please respond if you're interested or if you have any ideas/suggestions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap! Talk about blast from the past! I used to LOVE this show! I even wrote admittedly crappy (I was eleven) FANFICS for it complete with terrible OCs! I stopped watching around the middle of S3 (I consider the very first 4 part special to be S1), though.

Will modern information be required in order to RP? Because I'm excited for a nostalgia trip and can't be bothered to binge watch all that I missed.

@AnimeGenork

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap! Talk about blast from the past! I used to LOVE this show! I even wrote admittedly crappy (I was eleven) FANFICS for it complete with terrible OCs! I stopped watching around the middle of S3, though.

Will modern information be required in order to RP? Because I'm excited for a nostalgia trip and can't be bothered to binge watch all that I missed.

@AnimeGenork

I mean I totally suggest binge watching all of it

No, not really. We might mention one or two things, but it will mostly be like the names of the ninja. And just know who Lloyd is xD  

I mean I totally suggest binge watching all of it

No, not really. We might mention one or two things, but it will mostly be like the names of the ninja. And just know who Lloyd is xD  

I can deal with that. My knowledge drops off as soon as ghost pirates get involved. No offense, but that kind of chased me further away from the show.

I wonder if I could salvage and revamp one of my ancient, crappy Ninjago OCs...?

I can deal with that. My knowledge drops off as soon as ghost pirates get involved. No offense, but that kind of chased me further away from the show.

I wonder if I could salvage and revamp one of my ancient, crappy Ninjago OCs...?

Sweet!

Btw @JR260 were you expressing interest or just pointing out that you like NinjaGo?

This sounds very interesting but it's my first time hearing about this show...If I were to watch a few episodes for now, would that be enough?

This sounds very interesting but it's my first time hearing about this show...If I were to watch a few episodes for now, would that be enough?

I'm very saddened by the fact that you've never heard of this show

Watching a few episodes will not make up for years of being part of a fandom

But maybe

I'm very saddened by the fact that you've never heard of this show

Watching a few episodes will not make up for years of being part of a fandom

But maybe

I see, well, I guess it's best to leave it to the experts. Thank you for considering me anyhow!

I think I will revamp one of my underdeveloped OCs, Mystia. Of course, she will be redesigned and renamed (to Morgan, me thinks).

I will claim... Nature/Plants, even though she was originally Psychic Energy/ESP. But that's too "meh" for me.

I'm innnn thennnnn!!!! Could I call dibs in like power mimicking? Like that girl Kai liked in that one part in the arena. My memory is all fuzzy but like she was the daughter of some bearded bad guy. Could I have her power?

I'm innnn thennnnn!!!! Could I call dibs in like power mimicking? Like that girl Kai liked in that one part in the arena. My memory is all fuzzy but like she was the daughter of some bearded bad guy. Could I have her power?

Well I mean.... We still need Water and Light.... I'd rather fill up the stuff like that before adding in anything else. Sorry! ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back