• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nineteen Islands OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So what Aspect Dragon is everyone thinking of doing so far? I'm thinking of a couple and I don't want to mess up anyone's plans.

I'm very curious which ones come to mind for you
I was thinking that I could probably make some cool characters with Awramaar, Arbuzs, and Nixhem. My most thought out so far would be Awramaar if our ideas for Arcana are the same. What were you thinking for that aspect?

I was thinking that I could probably make some cool characters with Awramaar, Arbuzs, and Nixhem. My most thought out so far would be Awramaar if our ideas for Arcana are the same. What were you thinking for that aspect?
Well I'm more than happy for you to surprise me.
If I were making a lineaged of Awramaar, the character would be able to manipulate objects with the flick of their wrist and be able to destroy objects on a molecular level.
However, arcana is in itself a purposefully broad category for magic - this is one that I'm most definitely happy to let basically anything slide with the exception of a select few things (I'll bring it up if said magic is selected).
What were you thinking of doing?

I'm glad we were thinking of the same thing lol. One example for a spell that my lineaged would be able to preform would be these types of "secrets," where he could cast a spell on himself and when an enemy does a specific action that triggers the secret an effect would happen. Be it a buff for the lineaged or some other type of magic effect. Of course it wouldn't be taken out of control and there wouldn't be like "Oh, you said the word 'becasue,' damn, you're dead now, haha." It would be a lot more tame and not come close to any sort of godmodding. But, the area is broad and I would have some other cool abilities, I just wanted to make sure that we had the same general concept before I finalized anything.

That's an interesting idea. I had a similar idea for a spell like that but for Sidabrinis, like a curse for bad luck/good luck. I'm looking forward to see what else you come up with ^_^

So I have no more exams until Tuesday, so I will be getting at least one post up today, tomorrow and Sunday.

Hi! Howdy!
I have a quick question about The Kingdom of Fire

Say that there is someone living out their sentence with slavery, and during that time this person is pregnant with a child.
Assuming that the sentence is ongoing at the time of birth, what would happen to the kid? Would they be placed in an orphanage, or would they stay with the mother?
Baconhands Baconhands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back