• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nine-Lives Event #1 (Future Christmas)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Danoram

probaly...
This is for future events that have nothing to actually do with the story so far, but for those of us waiting on posts in the main thread, come here and enjoy some hypothetical role-play! The group, Hyunjae, Rom, Mace, Audence, Tyler, and James are all sitting around the house on Christmas Eve deciding whether they should open presents today or not! How will it all play out? Will James get too drunk? What about Rom or Mace? Maybe it'll be Tyler! Who knows?! However, no romantic spoilers! Anything involving a romance between Jae and the boys should be saved for the main story! No rules apply here as far as waiting for someone to post! Don't worry about length, either! This is for relaxing fun to waste some time and to help develop your character!

Cracker Cracker D U H D U H Sylvio Sylvio NeonFlow NeonFlow Hyelin Hyelin @myself

Audence finishes fixing the mistletoe above the door, wondering how he was convinced to hang it in the first place. He seems frustrated, as usual. On his head, he wears an oversized Christmas hat--not his idea--and a pair of red and green socks with little presents all over them at his feet. The house is covered in decorations from ceiling to floor and smells of gingerbread, courtesy to James, but also spiked eggnog, courtesy to Mace to Audence's satisfaction. It's been a while since Audence and Mace have actually sat and smoked together, and Audence is feeling generous despite knowing Mace has his own bud.

As it was Christmas Eve and Mace didn’t believe in giving gifts (or receiving them) he got drunk and high before calling a taxi. Something along the lines of “ima get spicy chicken”
a slight slur from the amount of rum consumed, Mace was never good with rum. Well known but often discouraged by his peers was the fact Mace was a excellent driver, on anything really. Except rum. The fact he called a taxi means he’s learned his lesson, or he’s just accepted he’s actually drunk.

Looking for Mace, Audence sports a rolled blunt between his lips, searching upstairs and on the balcony. He finds himself back downstairs and in the kitchen, munching on some gingerbread before hollering through the house, "Mace. Where's Mace, guys?" His eyes land on Tyler.

Tyler was dressed in a red Christmas sweater, possibly the ugliest one to ever exist and his pants were just a pair of black jeans. Tyler could be seen finishing the whole jar of cookies that were bought for everyone. After downing the last cookie, he licked his fingers and grabbed his glass of milk from the counter, taking a large sip. Just then, while Tyler was in the middle of drinking his milk, he though of a joke he told to an old friend five years ago. It made him laugh, also causing him to choke on his milk. He was laughing and choking at the same time.

Audence came into the kitchen and started to eat some gingerbread, 'Mace. Where's Mace, guys?" I don't think Audence realized Tyler was choking. Tyler then spit out the milk, coughing. "I almost di~ed!" He yelled, very dramtically. He stopped and looked over at Audence, taking a deep breath before speaking, "Umm, Mace? Haven't seen 'im." Tyler grabbed a rag from the counter and threw it on the milk, leaving there and not properly cleaning it. "Though, I think he left the house. I dunno, I came up from the basement like... 10 minutes ago."

This is for future events that have nothing to actually do with the story so far, but for those of us waiting on posts in the main thread, come here and enjoy some hypothetical role-play! The group, Hyunjae, Rom, Mace, Audence, Tyler, and James are all sitting around the house on Christmas Eve deciding whether they should open presents today or not! How will it all play out? Will James get too drunk? What about Rom or Mace? Maybe it'll be Tyler! Who knows?! However, no romantic spoilers! Anything involving a romance between Jae and the boys should be saved for the main story! No rules apply here as far as waiting for someone to post! Don't worry about length, either! This is for relaxing fun to waste some time and to help develop your character!

Cracker Cracker D U H D U H Sylvio Sylvio NeonFlow NeonFlow Hyelin Hyelin @myself
hell naaah I'm going to sleep lol

Coming down to the others smiling, she notices the mistletoe. "Awww guys that beautiful" she says excited to the others. "Hm... But where are the others? Mace is still missing, isn't he?" She asks around, the others nod. She sighs softly, but tries to smile again. "Well doesn't matter! He'll be there soon enough! By the way the idea with the mistletoe is great! You know the little myth about that? Haha a friend of mine kissed his girlfriend and married a few months ago" she mentions smiling and looking at the plant.

"Well does anybody want kisses?" she asks cheerfully the guys. A smile creeps up her lips and she squints her eyes lightly, waiting for the others to answer.

Audence studies Tyler's hideous sweater as he questions Mace's whereabouts, nibbling plainly on the gingerbread so covered in cinnamon that it could kill. For some reason, Tyler is laughing, but Audence doesn't bother asking why and only raises a brow at him, curious. "You good, bro?" he inquires apathetically after Tyler dramatizes how he almost died from unknown means to Audence, throwing a damp rag onto some milk and leaving it for someone else to clean up. "Oh... I was gonna smoke with him, but... It doesn't matter." Just then, Jae, who still happens to be living with them, enters the kitchen and dining area through the massive archway that separates it and the living room. She goes on about the missing Mace then further discusses the myths about mistletoes, piquing Audence's interest but not enough for him to make eye contact with the girl--he wasn't about that yet. Hearing her offer of kisses only causes his face to redden and he quickly turns to look at Tyler with his back to Jae. Audence clears his throat abruptly, "Ahem~ I think it's in the fridge,"--a sentence with no known origin. It was completely out of the blue and without relation to absolutely anything. He approaches the refrigerator and pulls out some spiked eggnog, fixing himself a glass, "The mistletoe is really just for tradition, I guess," he states, talking to Hyunjae. "We don't kiss around here. We're men."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back