• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 — a code cafe

i've been scrolling through you guy's work for well over thirty minutes now and may i say, its beautiful. are you taking requests at the moment?

uxie says. . .

Blue Moon
Chiffon

mobile-friendly

cs

many hidden scrolls

click here for the code:

finally able to update our main menu with a new code, this time a short & simple character sheet, made to the tune of roel's beautiful vocals! this code features tons of hidden scrolls, notably on the main content container as well as any of the teenier content boxes!

this was a little code we made for a 1x1 we're in the midst of planning out since we aren't just coders on this site ( ˙▿˙ ) but we've gotten super lazy, so you'll notice it's a lot more... to-the-point than some of the other codes we've made! recommended for side characters, or just when you don't feel like writing as much about a character! word limit 150 on backstory type of beats, y'know ♡( ◡‿◡ ) but see! we've finally added something back onto our main menu (;⌣̀_⌣́)

let us know if you find any issues (ᵔ.ᵔ) enjoy! (〃^▽^〃)

홍연 x 인생의 회전목마

roel (로엘)

• h

nine lives

name here

dramatic quote here

full name

dob

noble rank

epithet 1

pob

epithet 1

pob

virtues

trait

trait

longer trait

trait

vices

trait

trait

longer trait

trait

backstory

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed placerat venenatis ante quis consequat. Vestibulum vitae sapien id leo blandit tempor. Nullam eget ante sollicitudin tortor dapibus interdum. Donec vitae interdum tortor, imperdiet imperdiet metus. In vitae dui sodales, mattis tellus ut, interdum felis. Curabitur laoreet felis id nisl tempor luctus. Aenean blandit vestibulum porttitor. Donec dignissim sagittis tincidunt. Sed dictum dignissim risus ac euismod. Vivamus et quam vitae nisi semper sollicitudin nec et massa. Donec auctor tellus ac mauris tincidunt, sit amet fermentum ipsum vestibulum. Cras aliquam suscipit auctor. Duis vel varius enim, in pretium nibh. Ut sit amet ligula non nisl faucibus vehicula.

Morbi ultrices feugiat lorem, et gravida metus vulputate sit amet. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Donec commodo felis vel lacus mollis, quis accumsan odio placerat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed tristique venenatis ex a finibus. Mauris sit amet turpis in odio commodo vestibulum ut vitae massa. Etiam posuere pulvinar sem nec euismod. Fusce sagittis arcu a turpis elementum molestie. Quisque congue mi in elementum semper. Vivamus a odio tempus, elementum dolor in, malesuada enim. Maecenas vitae mauris diam. Donec vulputate, enim vel porttitor elementum, felis dolor tempus metus, suscipit rutrum justo libero luctus tortor.

nine lives

wow this is making me want to read who made me a princess again 😭😭

i've been scrolling through you guy's work for well over thirty minutes now and may i say, its beautiful. are you taking requests at the moment?

thank you for the compliment, and yes we are! you may refer to the first post in this thread to check whether we're open for requests as well as what details you'll need to include in your request!

ah this has blessed my eyes! i have a simple request for whenever you lovelies have the time!

♡ drink type: an in-character that could serve as a place holder as well
♡ flavour: I kinda like the darker, city at night vibes. im really feeling the darker colors right now. i want it to give off ominous vibes. #2e5cb9 #541f6f #5372ac #7f629d are some hexcodes you can play around with! i want to keep with the theme of my pfp, which is Robin from Teen Titans (specifically gabriel picolo art). I have a few images you can incorporate or not (I want to see your genius brains and their creative liberty at work) but if you choose not to then hopefully they give you the vibe I'm going for! i would like all pictures used to be cartoon/art style though.
picture one, picture two, picture three, picture four, picture five
here are some theme songs to get the vibes going, kill my time by 5sos, SUGAR by brockhampton, robbers by the 1975, plastic hearts by Miley Cyrus, 505 by artic monkeys, and the less i know the better by tame impala
as far as style goes, something minimalistic would be great!
♡ sugar level: I would like to request simply two tabs please! one for ic text with a hidden scrollie and another for mood, location, outfit, ooc and interactions! also with a hidden scrollie please. i think a minimum of three images is good? I'm not too picky but I definitely want at least two and if you can find a way to incorporate a third or more that's awesome! also if you could include a music player, I would love that but if you can't no worries. also if you guys can make it mobile-friendly, that would be great but I know how hard code-making is and making things mobile-friendly can be difficult so if you can't it's absolutely not a problem!
♡ toppings: I honestly can't think of anything! maybe just a simple small cursor would be cute but other than that let your creative juices go ham when it comes to fonts and stuff!
♡ drink size: small/medium please my lovelies!

uxie says. . .

Accepted

your request has been accepted and put on our waitlist! we'll get right on serving you as soon as we're finished with our current request (* ^ ω ^)
also, lovely song choices!

nine lives

Adventure's Ale

uxie says. . .

Adventurer's
Ale

mobile-friendly

ic

tabs

hidden scrolls

click here for the code:
req. for Nornslayer Nornslayer

delivery! ٩(◕‿◕。)۶
this is an ic code made to the tune of song of the ancients from the nier ost! it is mobile-friendly, and features hidden scrolls on the main body text + party character info, as well as pretty tabs! click the leaves below the picture to toggle between the different pieces of info for your character! as a note, all icons are from fontawesome, and thus customisable to fit your character's aesthetic & vibes ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

should you find any issues using the code, please let us know asap, and we'll fix it as speedily as we can (´ ω `♡)

hope you like it! (´。• ᵕ •。`)

song of the ancients

(devola) nier ost

• h

nine lives

• race

character info

Name Here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec velit tortor, iaculis eu turpis non, scelerisque malesuada purus. Curabitur vulputate mi metus, quis tincidunt turpis venenatis eu. Cras eros urna, vehicula ac ullamcorper nec, laoreet id nibh. Cras sodales pharetra varius. In sit amet felis pharetra, efficitur tortor tristique, blandit ex. Duis vel cursus nisl. Phasellus vel euismod nibh, rhoncus vehicula magna.

Fusce finibus varius magna, in mollis urna pretium non. Phasellus aliquet elit et augue blandit, at euismod turpis luctus. Proin convallis justo non odio vulputate imperdiet. Integer pulvinar, arcu varius fermentum tristique, nisl augue bibendum diam, vitae vulputate nisl tellus vitae augue. Aliquam nec lectus a turpis efficitur suscipit. Vestibulum nec arcu et ex fringilla tristique. Pellentesque eleifend a ante ut feugiat. Proin risus neque, facilisis ut ornare ac, pellentesque sed magna. In sit amet elementum tortor. Curabitur felis leo, porttitor a lobortis nec, bibendum a urna. Donec at luctus sem, vel ullamcorper diam. Mauris sagittis ut nibh eget varius. Pellentesque posuere vel mauris ut auctor. Quisque euismod pellentesque sem, eget feugiat ante molestie quis. Vivamus facilisis, erat sed sodales blandit, lectus risus venenatis elit, vel scelerisque nisl velit sed nulla. Quisque eleifend mollis lectus, nec facilisis augue accumsan sed.

nine lives

Last edited:
ooooh i’ve got a request for youuuuu (if you lovelies have the time ^-^)
✰ - drink type
an interest check, please

✰ - flavour(s)
color scheme: purple
colors: #7c30b3, #964fc9, #40006e
music: Strangers - halsey ft. lauren jauregui

✰ - sugar level
tabs/accordians: yes, 4 different ones. (Sorry for the specifics)
1st tab: info tab (icon; address-book)
2nd tab: setting tab (icon; location-arrow)
3rd tab: roles tab (icon; person-alt)
4th tab: rules tab (icon; balance-scale)
no. images: only 1. any of the above 3 would do.
music player: no thank you
mobile friendly: yes please
hidden scrolls: yes please, visible

✰ - toppings
fonts: Arial, Indie Flower

✰ - drink size
size: medium please

✰ - other/notes
✰ - its really okay not to accept i get it ^-^

triples says. . .

Accepted

welcome back ヽ(・∀・)ノ your request has been accepted! we'll get to your order real quick, hope you're looking forward ~

nine lives

Midnight Cold Brew

triples says. . .

Midnight
Cold Brew

mobile-friendly

ic

tabs

hidden scrolls

in-code cursor

click here for the code:
req. for SUGAR. SUGAR.
your code is served ~ this is an ic code that is fully mobile-friendly and has, as requested, two tabs °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° they can be switched back & forth using the little bat button (note: it's fully customisable, just search for fontawesome icons & pick one to suit your character), and there are hidden scrolls on the details of the front page as well as the text on the second.

all the song choices provided were just chef's kiss, but we've featured plastic hearts by miley cyrus in this design. hope you enjoy ☆ ~('▽^人)

plastic hearts

miley cyrus

• h

nine lives

• filler tab! ignore

• h

mood

this is how they're feeling!

this is where they are

outfit

maybe a link or an image?

interactions

who they're talking to

tags

yeah yeah

name here

nine lives

OH MY GOD I COULD CRY!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
its everything I could've ever wanted and more🥺🥺 you two are beautiful geniuses! i will definitely be coming back here in the future! also I'm so glad you guys liked my song choices! as a music addict that makes my heart happy and plastic hearts fits so well so great choice❤️

aaaaahhhh thank you both so much i’m so looking forward to it!!

♡ drink type: text post - i'll be using this bad boy for the interest check, as well as the important info at the start of each thread/as needed as a gm, so something all-purpose would be great!
♡ flavour: Pokemon! I have a clear image of a sorta round look, with maybe a rotating Pokeball in the top left corner? you could use alternate Pokeballs if the bright red is too harsh on the eyes or you just can't get the code to look right - i personally prefer cooler colors and muted pastel, so maybe a dream ball, heal ball, or love ball would work instead of the regular Pokeball? the focus of the rp would be on a group of young trainers going through life and accomplishing their goals, so it should have something of an adventure feel but at the same time be relaxed and casual about it. i would prefer if there were no music, but if i had to pick a song, it'd probably be Accumula Town theme
♡ sugar level: tabs, probably four of them. i'm sorta okay at editing codes, so as long as it's obvious where the tab codes are then i can probably take away some as needed, but i don't foresee needing more than four. if the rotating Pokeball idea looks dumb, i had another idea with an accordion shaped like a Pokeball that opens when you click on the middle button?
♡ toppings: nothing in particular. just do what looks good :)
♡ drink size: no preference!

Thank you for considering my request!

uxie says. . .

Accepted

thank you for the request! ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶
you've been put on our waitlist, and we'll get to you as soon as we finish serving up the previous code request!

nine lives

Lovelorn Tart

uxie says. . .

Lovelorn Tart

mobile-friendly

tabs

interest check

hidden scrolls

click here for the code:
req. for xokenziee. xokenziee.

sorry for the wait! (*/▽\*)
we wanted to try something a little more different with the fluidity of this code, so here we deliver a pretty little interest check that is mobile-friendly and does some pretty cool sizing things based on your window size! (.❛ ᴗ ❛.) it's not super significant, but it did give me a massive headache for a few days, so i'm very glad i managed to do it.

we might've run off a bit with the vibes of the code, but hopefully it suits your tastes nonetheless! we swapped out the arial font for karla as it didn't pair as well with indie flower, but all fonts are customisable, so feel free to switch it back if it isn't to your liking! (*¯︶¯*)

let us know if you find any issues, and as always, enjoy! (o˘◡˘o)

strangers

halsey

• h

nine lives

• title here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas et magna ante. Cras in ligula quis nulla hendrerit volutpat. In maximus eros luctus, ultrices erat sed, consectetur mi. Sed mauris ligula, maximus et ornare vitae, placerat eu elit. Sed dictum diam sit amet malesuada pulvinar. Sed ante nisl, ornare non lorem ut, euismod aliquam leo. Etiam nec pharetra lectus. Vivamus sollicitudin molestie aliquam. Nunc eu magna quis justo rhoncus ultrices. Suspendisse luctus rutrum lacus, in consectetur purus dignissim nec. Donec neque purus, vulputate id fringilla in, bibendum quis purus. Donec vel iaculis tellus. Praesent iaculis gravida vulputate. Aenean faucibus eros risus.

Nulla lobortis a massa id venenatis. Suspendisse potenti. Integer sodales imperdiet nulla, imperdiet bibendum nibh lacinia sed. Donec pharetra turpis in risus iaculis, non fermentum massa euismod. Maecenas fermentum non odio ut iaculis. Nam vehicula laoreet augue, ullamcorper lobortis neque porttitor et. Morbi mattis ultrices malesuada. Suspendisse potenti. Praesent euismod purus mattis eros tincidunt gravida. Aenean ultrices auctor tristique. Aenean tincidunt eros rhoncus ante semper imperdiet. Praesent ac dictum felis. Nunc eget gravida nisl, in faucibus metus. Fusce augue mi, consectetur egestas porta sed, sagittis et mi. Cras congue pretium arcu a consequat.

nine lives

I’ve sincerely been blessed 🌸👀 i really love it! like I can’t stop obsessing over it omggg

drink type: Interest Check
flavour: Something like a newspaper please, if possible.
sugar level: I think I'd be fine with just a hidden scroll. To keep the newspaper vibe I'm not sure how tabs would fit in. But if tabs would look better or you can think of a way to fit them in. All I need is an ABOUT and RULES section I think (I'm so terribly new at making interest checks please excuse me)
toppings: The title of the RP is AXIS. Its set in Asheville NC so the actual newspaper title would be The Asheville Times. If you could somehow incorporate this logo that would be amazing.1613771027375.png
Drink size: I'd like it to be mobile friendly if I could, so whatever dimensions would fit that parameter.

If theres anything else I can answer please let me know and thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Just browsing through and I just wanted to say that these are so gorgeous! I love the minimal themes especially!

triples says. . .

We're Back

guess who's risen from the dead? yup, me! .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

after a sudden and unfortunately long disappearance, we're glad to say nine lives is back and running again! thank y'all for the likes and lovely comments left even while we were gone ( 〃▽〃)

also, so sorry for anyone's request left unanswered!! but if you guys still want or need a code, let us know and we'll get to it as soon as possible ^^

nine lives

Matcha Reverie

uxie says. . .

Matcha
Reverie

mobile-friendly

cs

tabs

hidden scrolls

music player

click here for the code:

the code to mark our return (╯✧▽✧)╯
this is a pleasant little character sheet code that features hidden tabs, a music player as well as hidden scrolls on almost all textboxes! it's also mobile-friendly, which is truly the highlight of it all \(^ヮ^)/ a cute-looking code made to the tune of an apocalyptic ost!

some special details you should note: the basics info is in an accordion -- click on the big picture on the first page! also put nicknames only in the big name on the first page, since any more than 4/5 letters will just have your name be cut off. and yes, only being able to click the edges of the accordion while content is visible is a known issue, i just can't fix it!!!! (/▿\ )

it's an extremely long code, so be careful with it! if you run into any issues don't hesitate to let us know! ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

as always, enjoy! (*^^*)♡

goodbye world

train to busan ost

• h

nine lives

• mina

she dreams of a sunrise

goodbye world

by artist.

name

hamabe minami

twenty-one

female

p.o.b.

ishikawa prefecture, japan

d.o.b.

august 29, 2000

nine lives

Last edited:
♡ drink type: an ic post!
♡ flavour: something minimalistic, I like the smaller style. like the size of the matcha reverie one (which is gorgeous by the way). i really love pastels, so something maybe like #aec6cf or #ffd1dc or along those lines would be perfect! If i had to chose a song i'd chose instagram by dean, i think a instagram type style of ic post would be fitting with the song. Something that I could have like picture captions or add posts.
♡ sugar level: I'd like two tabs, one for home and one for the actual posts and hidden scrolls! I'd like two images and a music player. I'd also like to request that it'd be mobile friendly, but if that's not possible then that's totally cool.
♡ toppings: For tabs maybe a home button instead of words, and for the second a heart? I think it'd be cute. I don't have any other specifics, but maybe a smaller cursor?
♡ drink size: I would prefer something on the smaller side please ! ^^

Welp, Requesties Time! (Sorry, I dont know how to put it in a Spoiler-)

Type: In-Character

Aesthetic: Welp, basically for aesthetic, looking for it to match my Pfp, so... with the cyan/Turquoise, Light Green, Lil bit of Gold, Tiny bit of Red, and Lil bit of White? and the lil bit of Dark Blue also! Oh, and the Grey.

Sugar Level: Just the one tab-Just the picture of said character on the side, along with Location, how they are feeling, that sort of thing. Picture Im hpoing to use is below all of this- Theme song if you can find something! If you can, put the Title as FD Joker-

Toppings: Font: Whatever goes with the Aesthetic! Also, feel free to add a Theme song if you can find something that fits!
Image:

Size: Medium

uxie says. . .

Accepted

thank you for being our first request back! we'll get right started on preparing your order, so hang tight! \( ̄▽ ̄)/

nine lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back