• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 — a code cafe

Menu

triples

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

• this is empty!

nine lives

a code cafe by uxie & triples

nine lives

cats by dr. moricky

Last edited:
Help Desk

nine lives

extra information

uxie's tech support

meet the staff

update log

• h

nine lives

Last edited:
Bubblegum Blend

uxie says. . .

Bubblegum
Blend

not mobile-friendly

cs

tabs

hidden scrolls

music player

click here for the code:

this is a nice little character sheet code that features many, many tabs... ... that's basically the synopsis. it's just tabs. there are so many tabs.
it's a really long code, but we're really pleased with how it turned out! (⌒▽⌒)☆
just please be careful while using it because of its length. there's a lot going on, so try to stay within the designated areas and be extra careful not to delete any [/borders]!
if you run into issues, please let us know! (¯▿¯)

this is our debut code, and will mark the start of a fun lil' collaboration between triples and i! i'm really excited for it, so i hope you are too! ٩(◕‿◕。)۶
honestly her designs are so good and cute so like yess... pop off... ..
btw our requests are open if you wanna.... drop on by y'know (°◡°♡)

hope you enjoy (´• ω •`) ♡

boss bitch

doja cat

• h

nine lives

name here

role role role

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

this scrolls sideways btw

arrow keys

something else

height

info here here

build

info here here

eye colour

info here here

hair colour

info here here

ya yeet

idk write some shit herreeee
    heck yea!!!!!

ya yeet

idk write some shit herreeee
    heck yea!!!!!

nine lives

Last edited:
a request if you have time :3

✰ - drink type
for this one i was thinking an ic post.

✰ - flavour(s)
color scheme:
a white/grey ombré (faded from white, to light grey)
colors: #FFFFFF, #abb6ba, and #787878
coding style: bbcode? (did i get that right? :<)
music: colors - halsey

✰ - sugar level
tabs/accordians:
no thank u
no. images: only 1. any of the above 3 would do.
music player: if you would like so, then sure
mobile friendly: yes please
hidden scrolls: also yes please, do you mind if it is visible?

✰ - toppings
fonts:
raleway

✰ - drink size
size:
tall small please

- other/notes
✰ -
it doesn’t matter how long it takes, because that gives me all the time in the world to admire the drinks codes in this shop <3
✰ - definitely will request again soon if you have time

triples says. . .

Accepted

thanks for the request (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ and of course, feel free to come back anytime!! we'll get your order up in a few days, so see you then ~

nine lives

Cloudy Americano

uxie says. . .

Cloudy
Americano

mobile-friendly

ic

visible & hidden scrolls

click here for the code:
req. for lipglossy. lipglossy.

delivery! (⌒▽⌒)♡
this is a mobile-friendly ic code that features a visible scroll on the main body text and hidden scrolls on each of the details! a relatively simple code for all of your character-posting needs, made to the tune of colors by halsey! o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

we hope it's okay that we decided to put hidden scrolls, since the visible scrolls weren't doing their jobs very well on such tiny boxes, though if you'd really like a visible scroll on the details too, let us know! (´・ᴗ・ ` )
with that, the slot is open once again! thank you for requesting ♡

should you find any issues while using the code, please let us know so we can fix it asap! (¯▿¯)

hope you enjoy! (´ ω `♡)

colors (stripped)

halsey

• h

nine lives

Dreaming a dream.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean congue turpis ac venenatis tempor. Sed luctus porttitor hendrerit. Sed pellentesque vitae elit ut aliquet. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Fusce tincidunt odio ac justo ultricies, nec aliquet massa hendrerit. Integer nisi justo, viverra vel molestie eget, iaculis accumsan orci. Nullam maximus, est sit amet pulvinar pellentesque, massa augue lobortis mi, ut sollicitudin mi velit ut turpis. Vestibulum sagittis arcu sed mi commodo maximus. Quisque sodales purus elit, vel venenatis tortor pellentesque tincidunt. Mauris at eros id dolor semper dictum at a tellus. Donec vitae massa ac ipsum mollis ultrices varius at nulla.

Phasellus vehicula libero porta neque tristique hendrerit eget id lorem. Cras rutrum odio at ligula tincidunt, et imperdiet augue fermentum. In sed magna ornare, pellentesque nisi eu, euismod ante. Nam egestas urna sit amet rutrum convallis. Aenean orci eros, dapibus sed lacinia vitae, faucibus ut sapien. Nullam quam ante, venenatis gravida dui non, ultricies pharetra risus. Morbi nec elit in elit fermentum tincidunt ut in nunc. Morbi accumsan imperdiet nulla eu tincidunt. Cras at neque sed mi finibus vehicula a gravida nisi. Vivamus ullamcorper egestas interdum. Etiam volutpat lectus at purus feugiat, at accumsan lectus fermentum. Maecenas ultricies massa et ante vestibulum, ut mollis arcu ultrices.

mood here here

location here

@/user tags here

nine lives

Last edited:
my soul has been BLESSED it’s okay with the hidden scrolls! Thank you so much!!​

hello omg I finally have ideas i've been stalking this thread. here is my request if u got the time <3. very simple I promise.

✰ - drink type
ic post please <3

✰ - flavour(s)
color scheme: creams, neutrals, i'm thinking fall coffee as a theme? so brownish crimson, beige, etc.
colors: i'm not sure exactly but here is a sample range of colors! #EFECE1, #AB7548, #AD5829, #F7EDCD, #6B4A1F. again these codes are not final and you are welcome to alter to whatever you think looks best
images: this is for a fashion designer baby so,,, here are some ideas but you can go ham [x][x][x]. the fc for this character is jaden smith without the pink hair, and honestly I couldn't find very good photos that fit my theme besides this one but if you can find one that fits that would be so appreciated and id love ya.
coding style: I would tell you but I don't know the difference? preferably one where I can easily change the colors/pictures/etc at the start of the code (variables is what I think it's called?

✰ - sugar level
tabs/accordians: no thank u
no. images: at least one. you DEFINITELY DO NOT need to use all of the photos listed or the exact photos, but those encapsulate the vibes i'm trying to go for
music player: nah
hidden scrolls: also yes please!! invisible <333

✰ - toppings
fonts: spinwerad for a name (I don't know if this is a legit html accepted font name but it's basically a bolded serif font), georgia or playfair display for the text, i'm not picky <3
i'm looking for a very minimalistic code. so no crazy galleries or instagrams necessary. honestly i'm kind of digging a light background with a postcard-esque vibe? here is some inspo [x][x][x][x]. i'd like a spot to write the character name in a bolded font, with maybe a button to link a bio/cs?

✰ - drink size
size: grande <3 (medium, please! I like the size you used for cloudy americano)

✰ - other/notes
✰ - I would love this asap for a rp I am in right now, but I understand that coding is an art and takes time! I hope my request is simple enough,, I'm giving you a lot of leeway with the colors and images simply bc I am indecisive
✰ - all your stuff is so pretty and I am very jelly and wish I could code. alas am a ff refugee and do not know the bbcode here on rpn since it is rather different to what i'm used to </3

uxie says. . .

Accepted

thank you for requesting!
we'll get right on preparing your order ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

just a heads-up that the font that you requested, spinwerad, is unfortunately not able to be used as it's not an opensource google font! we'll likely be using abril fatface, just to let you know beforehand ( ´ ▽ ` )

nine lives

Last edited:
Pumpkin Spice Latte

triples says. . .

Pumpkin
Spice Latte

mobile-friendly

ic

hidden scrolls

vars

click here for the code:
req. for toucant toucant

your order has arrived \( ̄▽ ̄)/ this is a mobile-friendly ic code with hidden scrolls on the main text & the list of details on the side.

as requested, the character name bit is a link that can take you to their cs! hope you enjoy the code & the song it was made to the tune of: always, i'll care by jeremy zucker — we thought it suited the fall vibes („• ֊ •„)

always, i'll care

jeremy zucker

• h

nine lives

mood

here is how i'm feelin' today!

here is where i'm chillin'

outfit

tags

a role here or a quote maybe?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin mattis lacinia lacus, at euismod dolor gravida id. Ut in aliquet magna. Sed in tellus ut tellus fringilla feugiat laoreet quis diam. Cras tincidunt enim et felis ultricies, sed luctus augue interdum. Integer ornare, velit ut congue rhoncus, odio turpis pharetra nisi, scelerisque cursus ligula diam et turpis. Donec ac nunc bibendum, porta elit at, suscipit nulla. Cras pretium nisi neque, vel posuere libero lobortis non.

Donec nec bibendum nulla, in vehicula quam. Nulla condimentum suscipit mi placerat blandit. Nam a elit facilisis, malesuada magna ac, commodo lorem. Vestibulum ultricies imperdiet erat eget facilisis. Vivamus id arcu quis risus viverra commodo a ut odio. Ut id urna mauris. Nullam ullamcorper condimentum libero, ut efficitur lectus pellentesque sed. Integer ante risus, imperdiet sit amet finibus quis, facilisis vitae purus. Duis quam libero, venenatis non elementum malesuada, iaculis et orci. Fusce ex neque, lacinia sed tristique non, mattis quis velit.

Praesent vitae dapibus ipsum. Duis venenatis tempor ante, ac dignissim eros scelerisque scelerisque. Proin placerat leo sit amet massa aliquam elementum. Nam sem ex, efficitur ut porttitor et, finibus sed dolor. Integer et pharetra dolor. Nunc varius massa sit amet venenatis vehicula. Sed in vehicula erat. Vivamus in ipsum nunc. Duis tincidunt nibh ac nibh volutpat mattis.

nine lives

HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU

its so beautiful and so much like I imagined it to be. ughhh your skills theyre so amazing ❤❤❤

will def order again when you have time!! for now I will be enjoying your posty template :))

ps. your music taste must be wonderful because I LOVE always by jeremy. definitely fit the fall theme !!

Hey, i noticed this thread was open and decided to snag a request. If you have time, ofc

♡ - drink type
CS post.

♡ - flavour(s)
color scheme: light pink / light yellow
colors: #fefcc3,
coding style: text/phone like theme
music: cheerleader - omi

♡ - sugar level
tabs/accordians: yes pls
no. images: so for the instagram kind of posts, i’d like many images but you could just like insert some pics of your choice
music player: yes please, with google drive
hidden scrolls: also yes please, visible.

♡ - toppings
fonts: indie flower

♡ - drink size
size: small, like a phone, please

triples says. . .

Rejected

thanks for the request! it's a cute idea but, unfortunately, we're a little short on fresh ideas for a design with this vibe ( ; ω ; ) we'd like to recommend this lovely code by @HanTheSunbeam for your cs, though! it seems to fit the theme you're looking for pretty closely. sorry that we couldn't help you more, hope our next codes will suit your tastes better ^^

nine lives

It’s perfectly fine! I still love this workshop and my friend uses Pumpkin Spice Latte all the time. Thank you for suggesting HanTheSunBeam’s cs, i love it!

hi ! hello !
pls accept this request of a humble peasant who only dares to dream of the code grandeur that you possess uwu

DRINK TYPE
- cs thread (kind of?)

FLAVOUR
- colour scheme: that of a evening starry sky with colours such as #351345 + #502459 + #B05895 + #F59684 + #F4F2F8 or of a night starry sky with colours such as: #261D26 + #CB7830 + #1C213E + #FCFCFD ( these are just examples of colours. you don't need to incorporate them all !! feel free to add/remove those u see fit <3 )
- style: i'd like a star and/or constellation theme but keep it kinda minimalistic? like, not too cluttered if u know what i mean (im so sorry this is a bad description shdjn)
- possible inspiration images for layout:
x | x | x | x

SUGAR LEVEL
- tabs: i'd like three tabs please ! one for the overall header, one for the plot and one for the roles/cast
- images: i'd like one image for the header + perhaps one for the plot tab+ at least one image per role <3 feel free to add more though if u wish !
- i prefer hidden scrolls
- it does not have to be mobile friendly

TOPPINGS
- fonts: i am no font expert so please feel free to discard any of these options if they don't fit the overall vibe but i was thinking maybe poppins, abril fatface for the header & montserrat for the text
- possible images options:
x | x | x | x | x
- tabs: to align with the star theme, i was thinking of having the tab symbols be stars uwu

DRINK SIZE
- size: medium to large(?); i guess approximately the size of your bubblegum blend code !

oh my this is the most gorgeous code workshop cafe, you guys are seriously amazing!!
i may have to drop in a request ~ and i'm definitely going to try to learn from these beautiful codes!!

uxie says. . .

Accepted

your request is one hundred percent accepted! (*^.^*)
we'll get right on preparing your code, and serve you a delight that'll hopefully put stars in your eyes (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

nine lives

Last edited:
You’re all so talented, I’m jealous!
I saw something about song inspiration! Ahhhh I’m such a musical fan. You can pick what you’d like of course but anything Queen, The Beatles, or Lord Huron based would be awesome!
♡ drink type: Im looking for a character sheet
♡ flavour: oh my oh my, I’m a bit into more modern minimalist looks. For example your greeting and information code. I hade some beautiful codes a few years ago but those codes are too complex, now that I’m back in the game I’m looking for replacements ): it’d be awesome to actually see the song or band inspiration within the code to but of course it’s not needed! I also like when the codes look like things ex: the characters phone but that’s a bit over used and unneeded
♡ sugar level: mobile friendly with little fun buttons or scrollys would be amazing! (I like the little fun details) I’m obsessed with my faceclaims so if possible 3+ Images would be enjoyed. For example a past character sheet had three tabs and three images under each tab.
♡ toppings: None! Whatever’s easiest for you! Pizzazz is nice though.
♡ drink size: I’m not a fan of anything super large but anything works! I think it’s awesome you do this for people and the talent is incredibbbble

Stardust Smoothie

triples says. . .

Stardust
Smoothie

not mobile-friendly

tabs

interest check

hidden scrolls

vars

click below for the code
ver 1: | ver 2:
req. for neon reverie neon reverie
it's finally here (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ this is a code that can be used to spice up your interest checks, featuring a bunch of tabs, hidden scrolls galore and a couple lil fancy touches!

you'll probably have already noticed that there are two versions of the code. the first has three tabs as requested by our lovely customer, of course, and we added a fourth page to the second — just to make it easier to adapt for those of you who want to add a little more information.

this was made to the tune of astronomical by svrcina, a gorgeous song to go with the starry vibes. hope you enjoy \(¯▿¯)/

astronomical

svrcina

• h

nine lives

version 1

• your title here.

and a cool quote here about how cool this is

selected!

nine lives

version 2

• your title here.

and a cool quote here about how cool this is

selected!

nine lives

Last edited:

0bd.png

this reaction is sponsored by the world tour my wig is currently undertaking,,
i am wowed, i am shooketh, i am shaking in my boots --
thank u for blessing me with your talents im forever in ur debts T_T <3

hnng these are all so pretty

♡ drink type: ic please!!
♡ flavour: this will be used for a dnd inspired fantasy thread centered around an Adventurers Guild. so def fantasy vibes with like a kinda darker type look, so not bright colors like pinks and neons please!
♡ sugar level: id like it to have a hidden scrollie, one picture, and a place that is visible for race, class, and rank. so like instead of the little boxes many ic posts have with mood, outfit, location ect. I'd like race, class, rank, and party members/just party. as well as the name large and visible somewhere! tysm!! no need for a music player!
♡ toppings: I probably put extra details up on sugar level, sorry if i did ahhhh
♡ drink size: medium ish, preferable kinda boxy shape. as long as it doesnt take up like half the page I'm fine with whatever!! thank you so much!!

triples says. . .

Accepted

thanks for the request submission \( ̄▽ ̄)/we'll get to working on your code real soon, hope you're looking forward ~

nine lives

Blue Moon Chiffon

uxie says. . .

Blue Moon
Chiffon

mobile-friendly

cs

many hidden scrolls

click here for the code:

finally able to update our main menu with a new code, this time a short & simple character sheet, made to the tune of roel's beautiful vocals! this code features tons of hidden scrolls, notably on the main content container as well as any of the teenier content boxes!

this was a little code we made for a 1x1 we're in the midst of planning out since we aren't just coders on this site ( ˙▿˙ ) but we've gotten super lazy, so you'll notice it's a lot more... to-the-point than some of the other codes we've made! recommended for side characters, or just when you don't feel like writing as much about a character! word limit 150 on backstory type of beats, y'know ♡( ◡‿◡ ) but see! we've finally added something back onto our main menu (;⌣̀_⌣́)

let us know if you find any issues (ᵔ.ᵔ) enjoy! (〃^▽^〃)

홍연 x 인생의 회전목마

roel (로엘)

• h

nine lives

name here

dramatic quote here

full name

dob

noble rank

epithet 1

pob

virtues

trait

trait

longer trait

trait

vices

trait

trait

longer trait

trait

backstory

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed placerat venenatis ante quis consequat. Vestibulum vitae sapien id leo blandit tempor. Nullam eget ante sollicitudin tortor dapibus interdum. Donec vitae interdum tortor, imperdiet imperdiet metus. In vitae dui sodales, mattis tellus ut, interdum felis. Curabitur laoreet felis id nisl tempor luctus. Aenean blandit vestibulum porttitor. Donec dignissim sagittis tincidunt. Sed dictum dignissim risus ac euismod. Vivamus et quam vitae nisi semper sollicitudin nec et massa. Donec auctor tellus ac mauris tincidunt, sit amet fermentum ipsum vestibulum. Cras aliquam suscipit auctor. Duis vel varius enim, in pretium nibh. Ut sit amet ligula non nisl faucibus vehicula.

Morbi ultrices feugiat lorem, et gravida metus vulputate sit amet. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Donec commodo felis vel lacus mollis, quis accumsan odio placerat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed tristique venenatis ex a finibus. Mauris sit amet turpis in odio commodo vestibulum ut vitae massa. Etiam posuere pulvinar sem nec euismod. Fusce sagittis arcu a turpis elementum molestie. Quisque congue mi in elementum semper. Vivamus a odio tempus, elementum dolor in, malesuada enim. Maecenas vitae mauris diam. Donec vulputate, enim vel porttitor elementum, felis dolor tempus metus, suscipit rutrum justo libero luctus tortor.

nine lives

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back