• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Therealnculver

Me:
28/F/CST
Online frequently
Characters aged 23-35

You:
18+ must
21+ preferred
Reply at least once every two days, multiple times a day preferred

NSFW - yes! Fetish fueled fuckfest? Not my thing. They need chemistry and do things together other than just hookup. Pretty standard boundaries. If your first question is about kinks, then I’m not the person for you.
I prefer shorter rapid posts when characters are interacting. I feel like it’s a lot more natural than 1000 words of inner monologue just for word count, but I appreciate longer posts when setting up scenes and new characters.

I love chatting OOC.Throw ideas about, playlists, gifs, pinterest boards.

Be active! If something comes up, just let me know! If I don’t hear from you in 2-4 weeks after checking in, I will more than likely leave/delete our server. I have several servers going at once and dead ones just take up space.

Faceclaims - I use realistic ones. If you would like to use art as faceclaims, I am okay with that - but all of my characters have realistic ones.

MxF I’m sorry, I’ve never been able to get into MxM or FxF, I try to stick with a female main, but happily bring in male side characters as needed.

Cravings:
I love age gaps (up to 20 years)
Modern: Country x City
Brother’s Best Friend
Best Friend’s Brother
Secret PenPals (small plot for this)
Enemies to Lovers
Celebrities
Fake Dating
Reunited Childhood Friends
Superheroes
Fantasy: Wildlife Preserve - make it mythical
Arranged Marriage with warring countries - but with a secret
Ghost x Human in haunted house
Fandom: Looking for someone to play Bucky Barnes against a FOC I have - plot idea included!

If you have ideas not on the list, throw them at me. I love good plots! If you’re interested in messaging me, please send a small introduction about yourself and please make sure to include your name, age, timezone and any plots or ideas you’re most interested in whether it’s from my list or yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back