• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy NightShade Academy (Creature Academy Remake!)(CLOSED)

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝ Nightshade Academy. ❞
introduction.

So I would love to do a college or high school based academy. Where mythical creatures all go to school together. There were be ranking of the creatures from the most strongest to the weakest. The school would have been made to try and get the creatures to socialize more. It was built to bring the creatures together and try an work past the ranks they might have.
premise.

So this is a newly founded academy that’s working towards erasing monsters ranks. In this academy all ranks of monsters will be working together to overcome stereotypes and showing the older generations that ranks don’t matter. Now since it is new it will be hard for the ranks to get along which is perfect and what we want. The drama and tension will lead to fun challenges for everyone. So would you like to join our school?

rules.

RULE.All RpNation rules will apply here.

RULE. No bullying of any kind will be tolerated. I have a three strike rule if it’s bad enough I can ask you to leave at any time. However I’m very fair and try to work any problems out.

RULE.Discord is required as it’s a lot easier to plot and such

dramatis personae.

ROLE.
Students - monster ranks will go from S-Rank most powerful to C-rank the lowest rank

— ranks dont matter.

Ooh, definitely interested! What types of supernatural creatures are going to be in here?

Oh there are all kinds of supernatural creatures! I have a list on discord and the cs thread!

Okay, actually, I think this sounds cool ^^ I'd like to be that person.

But first, what expectations do you have towards activity, post frequency, and post length?

Last edited:
Hello!

I would like at best a minimum of at least two paragraphs since that’s only about 10-12 sentences. Also posting at least twice a week since I know schedules/life can be crazy.

Unless anyone else truly wants to join this will be closing to others tomorrow night. So last chance for anyone who really wants to join before we start!

This seems pretty interesting ^^ it'll be the first thing I start on this site. Consider this my official request to join.

Awesome! You can hop onto the discord server when you feel like it! Don’t be overwhelmed by all the content you see. Nothing has happened other then people working on their characters!

Yep! Tomorrow morning is when this will be closed to all new comers.

Hello! I know this says closed right now but if you ever open it up again I’d love to join! ^-^
We actually had someone drop if you are still interested! I warn you now there are a good bit of roleplayers and characters. Nothing major has happened other then characters development and personal plotting so now is the perfect time to hop in!

Hey, do you have any extra spot as well? I've been lurking this tbrrad fr a while now and it seems interrsting . if not, i don't mind waiting fr another spot ^_^

We actually had someone drop if you are still interested! I warn you now there are a good bit of roleplayers and characters. Nothing major has happened other then characters development and personal plotting so now is the perfect time to hop in!
Awesome!!

Hey, do you have any extra spot as well? I've been lurking this tbrrad fr a while now and it seems interrsting . if not, i don't mind waiting fr another spot ^_^
If you are still interested we’ve lost some folks so I’d be glad to have you join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back