• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nightmares of the Second Age

Sorry about that ;)

Lunars have a lot of niches to fill, potentially even some within Sorcery, but "greatest sorceror evah" is not one of them.

I was wondering what had happened to her. She's in a couple of other games that I'm in, and hasn't been online for a bit. She is more than welcome to join once her computer access is back up to snuff.

Sherwood Sherwood Am I too late to snag a spot in this? It looks like a really fun game, and it being PbP is nice, since I don't have a really set schedule for availability. Sadly, I cant seem to find many PbP games of late, and almost no Exalted 2e games. I've got a character concept ready to go, so I should be able to put numbers on digital paper pretty soon.

Sherwood Sherwood Am I too late to snag a spot in this? It looks like a really fun game, and it being PbP is nice, since I don't have a really set schedule for availability. Sadly, I cant seem to find many PbP games of late, and almost no Exalted 2e games. I've got a character concept ready to go, so I should be able to put numbers on digital paper pretty soon.
Sure. I'll send you the invite to let you into the Hosted Project.

Any other takers for this game? I am still accepting players.

Depends on the concept you want to do. If you wanted to pull in a modern age Abyssal or a Sidereal, or a older Dragon Blood, that would workable. No Infernals, though. I have never been able to wrap my head around their Charms.

A modern age Solar or Lunar could also work, but I would have to think about it.

Arguably, the group has an Abyssal Necromancer who defected from (I think) the First and Forsaken Lion. There's also a mildly (or majorly) insane Lunar who prowled the fortress for centuries in isolation. While presently NPCs, both might be promotable to PC status if Sherwood's so inclined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back