• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Hunter OOC

Floodwater31 Floodwater31 ; You're next. You can RP Marcus' reaction to arriving in the temple and the likes, and perhaps his opening interaction with Emmaline?

Also, since were probably only one or two turns away from beginning the book of trials; I want to hear from you; Should your characters go through the book of trials one after the other on a congruent timeline, or do you want to hurry up and get out there on an actual mission; where your characters go through simultaneously in the RP.

This is technically not possible as only one character can go through the trials at a time; and we could just ignore the minor disparities in the timeline and roleplay their trials simultaneously. If we choose one character to go first; the other could have some interactions with the temple characters in the meantime, and then switch out while the other character goes through their trials.

The trials will not take long; four or five 'cycles' between each of us at the most.

I personally prefer each character going through their trials individually. This will also give a little more time for BlazingSword BlazingSword to get their wifi fixed; should hurry up and get Auron to the temple for his return trials. I think I would like to do Emmaline's trial first, so Marcus can have an opportunity to meet all the temple characters. Then Marcus can do his trial. Hopefully by then BlazingSword BlazingSword can arrive and Auron can do his returning trial.

You guys' thoughts?

I'd prefer to do them one at a time, I see the benefit of breaking time synchronization and doing them all at once, but I still prefer allowing us to watch each other's trails.

I'm not opposed to one at a time. As long as everyone understands that based on typical turnaround, it'll take us a few months to get through them that way. I'm not in a hurry but if attention span is an issue for others, be aware.

Hey its been about two days since anyone posted here? Did everyone get busy with school or somethin? :-_-lines:
An extended family reunion over the weekend and an essay I just finished the rough draft of tonight. Sorry about the silence, everyone's kinda waiting on on me aren't they

Floodwater31 Floodwater31 , we're not waiting on you, but you can continue to RP if you like. In fact you've got a lot to work off of. Marcus can react to Emmaline's trial by reading the book as the text appears, can go to meet the other 'NPC' characters, or both.

I also think we might try to see if we can get one more person in here. We had quite a few people on the interest check but only three are currently involved. EmElisa dropped. I'm not gonna replace Blazingsword because we know his wifi is bad and he should be coming back at some point. Vizriel is like a runner up; started a great character but never cleaned him up to fit the lore and seems to have up'n vanished. So it's like we have 3 and 1/2 people when I was aiming for four or five.

NineTimes NineTimes welcome aboard. Alrighty, I'd say we're full now. I think convincing feather to join the order is going to be a different game altogether for the blindfolded man, since he was badly scarred by them in a previous fight. He might not realistically consider him a candidate for that reason; there's no way he'd want to join up, so no reason to even approach him. For that reason I think it'd be more realistic story-wise for him to instead encounter some other field agents of the order, making amends, and that leading to him joining the order. it's bound to be interesting encounter to say the least. That okay?

NineTimes NineTimes welcome aboard. Alrighty, I'd say we're full now. I think convincing feather to join the order is going to be a different game altogether for the blindfolded man, since he was badly scarred by them in a previous fight. He might not realistically consider him a candidate for that reason; there's no way he'd want to join up, so no reason to even approach him. For that reason I think it'd be more realistic story-wise for him to instead encounter some other field agents of the order, making amends, and that leading to him joining the order. it's bound to be interesting encounter to say the least. That okay?
Totally fine with me!

Bloody notifications not working again.

Welcome NineTimes NineTimes !

And as for you JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 I have to say your description and ability to flesh out the environment is breathtaking. Arguably the finest I've seen on RPNation. Keep up the awesome work.

Epiphany Epiphany thank you very much.

Also, I've been getting busy with school, and we have two new members joining and they're both wanting to make multiple characters. So as much as it pains me to do this, I'm going to have to label the main RP as closed. I want to keep everyone up with (reasonably) high quality writing and regular responses, but if we get too many more, I won't be able to meet my own standards for everybody. I'll give Blazingsword about another week to get his wifi fixed. If he doesn't come back then we can let one more in.

Last edited:
I'm really out of practice, especially with digital art, but I drew the blindfolded man. He kinda looks like a demonic version of the Penguin from batman comics.

vTVP3hf.png

NineTimes NineTimes I was thinking the group meeting with Feather and Charlie would encounter some Paladins that would try to kill the duo, and the Hunters, recognizing they were not a threat, would intervene and defend them. Not only would this give us out first real action scene, but it might offer a chance to change their opinions on the order to set them up for joining. I almost just went for it, but I decided I'd rather hear your thoughts on the matter first.

Also I must just say, I'm having a blast with this RP. You guys are all great. :grinningteeth:

Honestly Feathers has gone into full big brother mode. There is no stopping him now. No one can make death threats to Charlie except him. (It's something he rarely does though)

"I hope my breif absence isn't cause for concern.
I have lots of homework but I'll shortly return."

I've have a half written response on my desktop. I'll post it later tonight.

*boops Floodwater31 Floodwater31 it's time for Marcus' trial. If you don't post after awhile, I'm just going to take control of Marcus, say he needed time to think before doing his trial (in character for him or not) and you can do it whenever your ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back