• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NIGHTFALL. ☆ apocalyptic multiverse *INTEREST CHECK*

nocchi

☆avantgarde☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is an interest check for a zombie apocalyptic, dystopian multiverse group RP!

The plot that jump. jump. and myself came up with is below.

Set in the year 3X8X, the world has suffered from an increasing amount of continental drift as well as change in the environment over time. Plants have become overgrown, those that are poisonous being able to reproduce quickly through spores.

The environmental trauma at first started from a medical one, when a neurogensis experiment had gone wrong.

When the comatose subject was fed stem cells to regenerate the ones that had died, they were at first in a state of suspended animation; having woken up and been able to walk. While it was originally thought that the reanimation experiment had been a success, it quickly went awry when the stem cells effectively took over the preexisting ones—both alive and dead—and thus, effectively causing the brain to die from the outside in. Both the brains' cortex and stem became overridden by the stem cells, resulting in the patient to act mindlessly. Overtime, they showed increasing aggression, likely stemming from both instinct and impulse.

An attack on one of the neuroscientists from the patient lead to the discovery that when bodily fluid contact was made—between saliva and blood via biting in the aforementioned attack—the stem cells would replace the victim's own cells. After this discovery, the mysterious condition was soon dubbed as a virus due to the mutated cells functioning as pathogenic microbes and weakening the immune system to resistance. The virus quickly spiraled out of the laboratory, starting with the infected scientist, and spread across the world.

The virus eventually gained a new strain through animals, who also became capable of becoming infected. Caution is to be had when encountering and dealing with animals, especially if bearing the intent to use it for food.

Our characters are in this world, where to fight for survival is necessary to live.

While it would be a multiverse thread, OCs would also be allowed, and any medium of faceclaim is acceptable whether real, traditional, or digital.

The players have creative freedom on how their characters got into this world. ^^

The requirement is semi-lit to lit only (4 sentence minimum). It's a roleplay that'd rely somewhat heavily on IC interactions between players, given they're surviving together, so everyone needs something to respond to!

If you're interested, please just comment here!

Fuck yeaaaah you bet im up for this
Awesome!

Hopefully this will get even more interest. ^^

By the way, I should have mentioned in the first post; there won't really be limited spots—assigned roles like medics or second-in-command will be guided by IC interaction and OOC discussion based on that—so nobody should hesitate to post if they're interested but worried about spots!

This seems like a interesting concept, mind if another Rper arrives and join you all for the rp?

More people are interested than I thought would be! I'm really pleased! (*´∀`)

I'll make the sign ups thread soon—it'll remain open even to people who havent posted on the interest check! So, if anyone is seeing this late, don't worry about being too late~

When the thread is up and ready, I'll post again with a link to it! I ask for your patience until then!

Thank you very much everyone for your interest~

The character sheet thread is now up!
You'll also be able to access the OOC and lore thread through it.

If I react to your application with the cookie, you've been accepted! If I have any qualms, I will quote the post(s) directly. ^^

we've only had a single character sheet so far, so imma just post these links here in case any of y'all missed this!!

we have sign ups now! the sign ups are here!

we also have an ooc, hop on over if you can, it's here!

there is also a lore thread, a lot of time has been put into coming up with this, and it would really be a shame if it went to waste cos people ditched prematurely lmao
go check it out here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back