• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nightbringer Wolf X (Your Animal/Character) [1x1]

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Nightbringer Wolf

So this is a romance about two animals (they don't have to be the same species). My character is pretty much dead (almost), but she's a zombie wolf.

She's misunderstood and lonely. She only wants to make friends, but every time she gets too close to other wolves, they run away in fear. she doesn't eat other wolves, but she only defends herself and eats other animals (like rabbits, chickens, etc. You get the idea I hope.)

But then your character meets her and was scared at first. Then you notice she walks away with her head low and doesn't chase you. That's a red flag. She's obviously alone and doesn't want to fight nor start any trouble.

Will you love her?
That's for you to decide!

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

nightbringer_wolf_by_kunavalentina_detf9gd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back