Night/Zero

Brenna listebed to everyone and overall just waited, explaining the situation to K and trying to get the puppy of a man Uno to understand his master didn't really love him. Of course she was subtle, only telling the man that his master(servant) was gone and she didn't know when he'd be back. 

Gatekeeper watched as everyone filed out of the building. Once they had she set to work, shaping the warehouse to her liking. Ice began to form on the door and slowly cover the ground outside the warehouse. On the inside however it could hardly be recognized. The limitation of the walls and ceiling had disappeared, leaving a near endless expanse of ice and sky it their place. The ice around the door was carved, giving a look much like cobblestone. 

Content with the terrain she began the construction of her palace. Towers of ice rose from the ground, shaping the barren landscape and providing a place to live. The palace looked almost out of place, given it's location. 

frozen_citadel_by_ivanttodrinkyurblood-d4lganc.jpg

(About what I believe it looks like, with the warehouse door off to the right sticking out like a sore thumb.)

Content with the outside, she prepared the inside of the palace, creating livable rooms, functional living areas and placing the supplies of the warehouse in storagerooms within, favoring her own hospitality. A fully functional palace equipped with all the supplies necessary to make it livable. Servants(more like golems, just bodies that perform tasks) of snow and ice rushed about, preparing everything for their masters that would be entering soon. 

Finally content with her creation and nearly spent of mana she stepped outside, tired from her efforts. 

"It is complete, you may enter. I recommend staying on the path, straying too far may get you lost. Or killed." She announced. 

Brenna nodded and led everyone in, stopping inside to take in the view. Her servant was clearly exhausted, and even she had felt the mana strain. A feat like this so early after being summoned was risky. But at least it had paid off. She let the others file in and closed the door. It wasn't locked in case any of her allies came back, but she didn't need passerby's seeing any of this. 

Kypher and his servant exited the building as the servant called Mammon left with an odd comment about his servants hair. Avenger had bared his teeth and growl almost in a beastial fashion but kept himself in check, "Impotent wretch. He probably ruled a weaker empire than mine." Kypher simply shook his head and awaited the ice servants transformation of the warehouse. He had joined the Libertas only recently for the Grail War so he didn't exactly have anything in there to lose. Soon the ice palace was complete as the Gatekeeper servant stepped away from her creation, tired. Kypher wheeled himself over to the path and nodded to her before entering and finding himself in one of the living rooms. Having no need to sit in any of the chairs, he simply angled his wheel chair in the corner as one of the serval ice constructs served him an ice tea, his favourite. Taking a sip, he waited for the others to assemble, Avenger taking up position near his master. 

@Dante Verren @others idk

"Four minutes, let's begin." the black-haired mage looked up at the sky. In four minutes, the mana of him and his accomplice would be at peak quality, a quality worthy of centuries of cultivation and their dark identities.

"Alright." the subservient albino stooped down to attend to his device. It was a mist generator of some sort, operating based on a mana accumulate, but with several tweaks, it was producing a black aroma, quickly permeating the surrounding area. Combined with the spell he had charged up moments before, a seemingly black light seemed to waver across the output of the generator, dyeing the colourless gas with a mesmerising, black glow. At a random junction in the rural outskirts outside of Novosibirsk, two mages were standing around an intricate, magic circle, drawn with the blood of a rather delectable human. The aroma did its work, surrounding the area in a plume of black gas. In this gas, the entire world could very well forget about them. Cars that approached the junction merely turned back at the sight of the smoke, dismissing their original route and heading on a different highway as if they had intended to travel that way from the very beginning.

"It's done." Blake started, "No one will know what we're doing or our presence, let alone this plume."

"Excellent." Blake suddenly yelped as he felt a hearty slap on the back. His master, Willem may be rough, but he could hardly dislike him for that, "We'll begin the summoning now." Willem continued, beaming a smile that glowed white even in their black shroud.

"Roger!" Blake replied as he always did, but the black shroud did not fail to hide his excitement. Watching his master place an ancient mirror in the centre, the two of them situated themselves diametrically across the circle, and outstretched their hands towards the magic sigils.

"Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill! Repeat five times, but destroy each when filled. Set... Heed. My will creates thy body, and thy sword creates my destiny. If thou heedst the Grail's call and obey my will and reason, then answer me..." Willem smiled pleasantly. It was going perfectly, and opening his eyes to look at Blake, he could only find the resolve he needed in those purple eyes. This was where they would begin manipulating the system.

"I hereby swear: I will be the king to lead the goodness of the eternal world. I will be the servant to purge what evils there are left to unfurl."

"I swear in accordance with my king of all thrones... that I will be the heart who follows his suite... I will be the fate that guides him and him alone."

"Clad in the seven heavens with the three great words of power, cometh from the circle of binding: Guardian of the scales!" with that final verse, the circle flashed a bright white, hidden from the world by the black plume that now covered the street and seeped through the surrounding trees, before suddenly stopping. There was no one there, the mirror laid in the centre untouched and unmoved, and the two mages heaved a sigh of disappointment. Were they duped by those clocktower associates?

"Don't tell me your disappointed?" Blake and Willem both jerked upwards at the sudden voice that broke the silence. Yet, there was no one there. And that was when it began.

Fiz...

A lamp post down the street, shining faintly in the midst of the black smoke, had suddenly blown out, followed by another, and another, it was only a moment before all the lamp posts along the highway blew out in quick succession, beginning with the furthest ones, and with a final blow, the last lamp post closest to them dimming to be as black as the smoke that surrounded it. They were now shrouded in complete darkness, but as denizens of the very darkness itself, this was not a problem. Nay. Who was the one doing this?

"Ts--ow!" Willem suddenly clutched his chest as a flash of red appeared beneath all his clothing. Despite the layers he wore, its intricate lines and curved could be seen clearly as it glowed, before fading, "Command seals..." Willem and Blake both whispered under their breath as a smile began to return to their faces.

"That's right... Summoners who manifest me in the vessel of Caster... Summoners who call me to this bloodbath of a war... Answer me this: What is your name?" Willem and Blake gasped. They had not realised when she had appeared, but a woman of terrifying and supernatural figure stood afloat before them, her fused bodies all smirking at the master duo that surrounded the circle.

"Willem! Willem Donnait! I'm the bearer of your seals." Willem replied as he looked up at the figure.

"I see... So you both have split up the roles of a master, I see." the woman looked down at the two of them with striking golden eyes, her discerning pupils analysing the very mana that ran through their circuits, "Interesting. It appears that I have been blessed with capable masters."

"If I may... Who are you?"  Blake spoke up meekly, slightly disgruntled by the odd and disturbing body of the servant before him.

"I am 《   》, manifested as Caster." The woman smiled as she gazed upon the albino, "And what was your name?"

"Blake Lorraine..." Blake replied softly, and the woman clapped all three pairs of her hands together as her heads spoke in unison.

"Very well, the pact has now been sealed. Now, the grail has informed me of... The irregularities of this war." Caster spoke with a confident dignity that echoed with something both mystical and disturbing, "Tell me: where are the other Servants I am to side with?"

"The clocktower associates have informed me that we will be meeting tomorrow morning." Willem replied quickly, in a straightforward manner. He was normally an open and extroverted person, but a character like the one before him only reeked of danger.

"Then until then, let's get to know each other better." Caster smiled, "Bring me to your realm!"

"Well I'll be damned!" Caster enthusiastically twirled through the narrow hallways of the house, on two lone feet, "Households have changed so much since I last remembered... Hey, this must be your kitchen! The grail told me about how there are a whole bunch of new things in this era." Caster skipped over, past the stove and ovens, through the extensive kitchen as she eyed the numerous machines, "These are all for cooking?"

"Well, no ordinarily, but both Blake and I are avid fans of cooking, although we can't subsist on food alone." Blake watched from down the hallway as his master and Caster laughed along as if they had been pals for years. For someone so intimidating, that woman had really warmed up to them quickly.

"I'm impressed!" Caster began, "The grail had mentioned that the gifts I gave to humanity have fallen into disuse... but your own talents have exceeded what I expected." she continued as she touched the walls of their small abode. It was a small house in the middle of Novosibirsk, but with the aid of the two mage's abilities since being turned and Blake's own abilities, this territory they had created was now hidden from the world. This was an ability most useful to their kind, and it was probably one of the reasons why they had evaded the church for so long.

"You flatter us." Willem laughed as Caster continued to investigate every nook and cranny of their house, peeking through the doors, rolling through the bed they shared, and feeling their towels.

"This must be a luxurious time to live in, surely!" Caster excitedly mused as she entered the last room without Willem and Blake's attention, "Now this is something the grail hasn't told me about!"

"What is that, Caster?" Willem's head swivelled towards her voice, before he gasped loudly, realising which room she was in. The two mages rushed down the hallway and into the room, only to come face to face with Caster, comfortably rocking back and forth on a ((HAMMOCK a ha ha)) of sorts.

"Wow, I never knew houses could come with indoor ((hahaHAAA omitted))." Caster looked at the two of them with a deadpan expression, not realising how ridiculous she looked, "Well, how about we get to know more about each other now?"

"You can't be serious." Blake sighed at the pun Caster had made unbeknownst to herself, "Sorry Caster, this is the worst place to talk, how about outside by the kitchen island?"

"Fine." Caster pouted, getting onto her feet, "I was just comfortable too..." Caster quickly left the room, oblivious to the tense and awkward air between the two mages.

While Blake is just

tumblr_inline_o6x1grIgSY1rjvbhc_500.jpg

"Lock the f***ing door next time." Blake hit Willem in the ribs with his elbow before he left Willem to stare at the room, pondering his life choices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luna Crowe & Ozymandias - Ice Palace Main Room

His attention was pulled back to the man in glasses, a small smirk again forming on his lips as the man addressed himself as the lord of hell. Ozy seemed far less annoyed than his counterpart, his grin growing even wider as he spoke up in rather condescending tone. "There is but one Lord of the Underworld and he is with me." His banter was interrupted by some chair-bound man speaking as if his patience was a concern any of them should hold. The man's servant seemed to hold the same sort of air of superiority as Glasses did. Truly their team had been stacked with difficult individuals. Nevertheless the Cripple echoed his own sentiments and the female servant seemed to oblige. It would be interesting to see what this 'territory creation' would yield, although the warning to vacate caused him to turn his gaze on his young Master. The girl stared back at him silently for a few moments before a raise of his eyebrows yielded an expectant expression. Quickly catching on she let out a small "OH!" before hurriedly speaking up. "I-I don't have anything here to take with me..." Satisfied with her response Ozy got to his feet and made his way to the exit, his Master in tow behind him.

As he stepped out of the building he was met with a chilling wind never before experienced in life. His current form made him immune to it's effects but nevertheless he was still intrigued by the snow that coated the ground. He again spared a glance behind him to keep tabs on his Master, he very much doubted her usefulness and the fact that she was his anchor to this world mandated he keep her close. Fortunately she seemed to handle the temperature as well as he did, her attire heavy and warm, quite the opposite of his own. As he stood there taking in the unknown climate he could overhear Glasses speak up, once again asserting his dominance over one of the new arrivals. Out of the servants he had seen thus far he was the most outspoken. Indeed the entire situation reminded him of the affairs of the court. Glasses' comment merely affirmed his own assumption as to the status of the servants collected. Having the rulers of nations all gathered in one place for any purpose beyond drink and food inevitably spelled disaster. Were they still in command of their Empires he would not be surprised if this encounter dissolved into all-out war.

While waiting for the Gatekeeper to weave her magic he turned his gaze skyward, looking up to the stars above. Their positions had changed, the constellations he once knew replaced by foreign specs of light. While the Grail had imparted much knowledge about the world into him it was still somewhat unsettling to find oneself in such an alien environment. As he held his focus to the sky he spoke up, addressing his young Master. "Are all 'Masters' as meek as you lot? So far the only one with any sort of air of authority is that lame man in the wheeled chair." The question surprised the girl who had silently followed her servant's gaze up to the stars. "Um, ah.. no.. I don't think so. I think maybe they came to some kind of agreement? Or something..." He finally lowered his head, turning to fully face the girl as he looked down on her. "And what of you? I do not recall coming to such an agreement with you. Should you not be trying to live up to your title?" The man's golden eyes pierced through her, causing the girl to instinctively take a small step back as she shook her head. "W-well you said you were a King and I was told you were really famous and powerful so I......" The girl fell quiet as she paused before finishing her sentence in an almost defeated tone. "Don't know how to act....." She looked down at the ground as she spoke, unsure of how her servant would react.

Rather than any rebuke she was met with the sound of laughter causing her to quickly look up at the man standing before her. "Truly you are a lost child. Fortunately for you I do not dislike individuals such as yourself. If you are lost on how to act before your King then I shall guide you." As he spoke he reached his hands to rest on the girl's shoulders as he gave her a reassuring pat. "However, for now it would seem our new abode is finished." He turned his focus from his young Master to the Ice Queen as the woman stepped outside. Curious to see what she had conjured forth he made his way back towards the warehouse, stepping inside as he examined it's interior. While not the aesthetics he would have chosen it was sufficient for the war at hand. If he wished for a proper palace he wouldn't have relied on someone else. He ultimately found his way to a large living room, it's sole occupant being the lame Master he noticed earlier. He strode past the long table that sat at the room's center, seating himself upon the lone chair at the table's end as he crossed one leg over the other. Luna was right behind him as usual, taking a side nearby as she sat there in silence. Ozy leaned back in the chair as he waited for the others to gather. For anything to begin he would very much like to get proper introductions out of the way. One could not be expected to fight alongside those he did not even know after all.

@Dante Verren @Arlo Hayes @Destructus Kloud @gogojojo331 @SomeStupidWords

Charity - The Ice Palace

Mammon's ears overheard shielders master, Charity was possibly her name comment on her servant. He looked over his shoulder at her and gave her a dark smile, "Don't worry your boy scout has his hand soaked in the blood of warriors and innocents alike. Enough to earn him a place in hell if it wasn't for the meddling bastard you humans falsely refer to as god."

"Hey, what-" Charity began, but was cut off as the Servant simply vanished. It was potentially interesting information, but it wasn't much to go on. Perhaps she could talk to Shielder about it later, though she had a decent idea what his response would be.

Charity turned back to the warehouse, seeing the vast ice palace unfolding beyond. "Fit for a king, I suppose," She said, to nobody in particular. Hearing the Servants warning, she supposed its defences would be formidable, too. She followed the others, lagging behind somewhat. On the way, she quickly communicated to Shielder, testing the telepathic bond between them. Looks like that Servant's completed her spell. Stay on guard until the entire team's united here. After a respectful affirmative from her Servant, she looked towards the rest of the group. It seemed like all the Servants had somewhat troublesome personalities, but that was to be expected. The angry Servant - Avenger, most likely - was best avoided, but it would pay to get to know the others.

As she walked through the palace, Charity's eyes instinctively scanned for escape routes and potential choke points. The place's layout was adequate, at least, though traditional tactics likely didn't mean much in the face of a Servant's magic, in their own territory. She made her way into the large, central room that several others had already entered. She leaned against the wall beside the entrance to the room, simply watching the scene, for now.

Brenna watched as the others made their way into the ice palace, instead staying behind with Gatekeeper who looked dead tired, literally. The servant's skin had lost it's color and was covered in various open wounds, her eyes had turned the same lifeless red as her own and her hair had darkened. She was dead? But also alive, at least more alive than she was. 

"I'm alright, really. Don't worry about me, I'll recover quicker now that my gate is functional." Gatekeeper said. The ice in her voice had thawed, leaving the much more compassionate soul underneath to shine through. A look of surprise crossed Brenna's face. Her servant was truly not what she had expected when she'd heard her name. 

Brenna nodded and waited patiently as her servant allowed her energy to replenish a bit. Once Gatekeeper was capable of walking the two made their way to the room everyone had been gathering in. An ice servant brought Brenna a glass of suspiciously red liquid. She gratefully accepted and downed the beverage in one gulp. 

"I trust everyone finds this a much more agreeable living space and base of operations?" Gatekeeper asked as the two made their way to a comfortable looking chair. Brenna sat sideways in it with her legs up, always the casual type. Gatekeeper stood closeby, taking in her own work. 

Brenna thought as an ice servant brought her another drink. Everyone would probably want to know who they all were working with. There was no place for secrecy in a team after all. She sighed to herself. She'd admit everything soon enough, now she was just waiting for everyone to be present. 

K looked at Brenna as they walked into the Ice palace. "Could have warned me about the change of weather." He gave himself a hug to keep warm, whilst muttering underneath his breath.  When he went inside the building, he looked up at the palace interior, giving a little whistle as he did. "Nice design in here."  K was a sucker for good architecture.  "So, What about you guys? What wish do you all want?"  He lit his cigarette again. as the cold had snuffed the original flame out. "I'll be honest here.  I want money. Simple and clean."  He looked at anyone, wasting for a reply.  "Hey, we are a team now, right?  Let's be open. 'Cause I ain't dying for no one in this War unless I trust them." 

@Colt556 @Dante Verren @Arlo Hayes @Destructus Kloud @SomeStupidWords

Now that Uno was away from Mammon his senses had returned to him, he could think clearly again and he decided to follow the large crowd into the gate. The inside world was cold, barren, yet still beautiful. It seemed so lonely even with all these people here. It reminded Uno of one of those forgotten treausres he used to read to his daughter about, like Atlantis but different. A stab of pain filled him as he thought back to his daughter, her smile, her laugh, and how she was unjustly taken away by god and his minions. Thoughts of revenge filled him as he stepped into the room where the other masters and servants would meet. The cocky one Mammon had called Pharaoh sat himself at the head of the table with his master sitting beside him. Brenna was sitting in a chair with her ice queen behind her. Clarity was leaning against the wall and the mercenary K was toward the entrance of the room. Uno went to the opposite side of the room that charity was on and leaned against the wall. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copying some of the humans he had observed he dropped the cigarette onto the ground and stomped on it to put it out. It was definitely a horrid taste and he wasn't really sure what the purpose for smoking was, but it did make him look cool, and they did all belong to him so he might as well smoke a few, By now the Ice queen should have finished her palace, It would be interesting to see what kind of stuff she would have laying around that Mammon could claim. She had to have something other than Ice and and corpses right? With a quick sigh Mammon vanished as he went into spirit form.

When Mammon reappeared he was standing in front of the doors to what use to be the warehouse. Silently he opened the door and stepped into the forzen wasteland. This was utter bullshit. Everything was empty and covered by frost. Where was the flames and sinners? Where were the greedy asshats who tried to take his possessions jousting if not out in the open. "Complete and utter bullshit" complained Mammon as he walked down the path to the castle. 

When he finally entered the room where the other were in he looked around at everyone. ice queen caught his attention but she wasn't ice queen anymore. Guess she was dead queen now. The man who had made the cosplayer comment earlier caught his attention, apparently he just wanted money from the war, now this was a human who he could like. "I take my earlier comment back human, your greed is welcomed. We might just get along after all." 

Arlo Hayes @Destructus Kloud @gogojojo331 @SomeStupidWords 

@Colt556

Kypher set his ice tea down and shivered slightly, it was indeed quite cold in the palace made of ice, "I intend to use the grail to seek revenge on someone who has wronged me and to revive someone back from the dead. Nothing more, nothing less." Kypher stated, revealing no more about the subject. His servant smiled down at him approvingly before finally taking a seat next to him, at the other end of the table so that he faced the Phaoroh guy. Avenger wasn't sure about any Lord of Hell business, but he could certainly recognise the King of kings himself and affirmed this by nodding to the man, "Greetings King of kings. I am th-" Kypher immediately raised a hand and the command seals on it glowed brightly, the vast amount of mana flowing in it almost overwhelming to the other masters in the room. Avenger turned to the man angrily, his hair flaring, "Why, mortal? He demanded, one clenched fist cracking the table slightly beneath him. Kypher merely shook his head and lowered the hand again, "All in good time, Avenger. I urge you to reveal your identity when it is opportune, like in battle." But it was also of course because Kypher didn't completely trust everyone here either, although he easily covered that up by making it seem like it was one of his many strategical tactics. Avenger turned back and growled, his hair calming down too as his fists slowly unclenched, "Soon then. You shall know of my glory soon..." Kypher glanced around to see if anyone else wanted to share. His look also crossed Mammon, who he narrowed his eyes at, that was the servant that knew everyone's identity thus far. A dangerous ability, Kypher decided to watch that one.

@Colt556 @Arlo Hayes @gogojojo331 @SomeStupidWords @Dante Verren

"It is time." Clovis Savatier would jolt awake, startled by the telepathic message from Joseph. "What, where? Oh shit!" Clovis would say as he fell off the lounges couch, onto the carpeted floor below. Aw, fuck. I fell asleep in here. Again. He would would think as he pushed himself off the floor. 

Clovis would stumble through his office rather groggily, knocking over a chair on accident as he would reach for an ivory sceptor on his desk. He had no idea how the Mage's Association had gotten this, as last he knew, it was being held in a museum, but he could see them replacing it with a fake.

Stepping into a side room, Clovis would proceed to create the ritual circle using a large jar filled with beef blood. Upon the outer circle being completed, he would take out a smaller jar filled with falcon blood, completing the magic circle's center.

A moment later, Clovis would begin to chant in an odd language as he would channel magical energy through the focus and into the circle, which would begin to glow brighter and brighter. Another moment, a flash of light, and it was done. Upon the back of his right hand, Clovis would find his command seals, which, to him, looked like some sort of three eyed creature.

"Hello," Clovis would jump at the sound of the voice. He wasn't sure what he had expected of the great, ancient king, but what he got was certainly not even close to that expectation. Before him stood a simply dressed young man, perhaps sixteen years old or there abouts, and his skin was a dark olive tone.

"So, you're to be my master in this war? May I ask as to your name?" the boy would, with suprising politeness, ask the magi. "Yeah, I'm your master. My name is Clovis Savatier, the Average One." the older man would answer. "By the by, could you tell me your name? Just as a precausion"

The servent would stand there silently for a moment, before speaking again. "I am King ________ the First, of __________. Though it would be better if you referred to me by my class, Master." Lancer would tell Clovis. "Good. I'm glad I didn't get the second one. Anyway, we should probably get going now and all, because we've got a long flight ahead of us," Clovis would say, grabbing a suitcase and two first class plane tickets.

"Where are we going, Mr. Savatier?" Lancer would ask. Damn kid's politer than any of my students. Hell, politer than some of the other staff. Bit suprising coming from him. Must be the age thing. Clovis would think, before his train of thought would be derailed by Lancer. "Again I ask, to where exactly are we going?"

Clovis laughed. "Russia."

Ozy remained casually seated at the end of the table, ever fitting the image of a nonchalant monarch awaiting the appearance of his subjects. He ensured to study each individual that made their way into the chamber and as the room began to properly fill there was one fact that left him more than a little annoyed. Nevertheless he remained silent, a stoic expression adorned upon his features as he continued to wait. His attention was drawn towards the Ice Queen as she and her Master made their entrance. Her appearance was rather different than last he saw of her. He knew well enough that merely exhausting one's supply of prana didn't turn you into the walking dead so her change in appearance would be a clue as to her true identity. As the female servant spoke up he closed his eyes and gave a moment's silent contemplation before giving a small nod. "Indeed it is far superior to the previous location. Although I can not say I am a fan of the architecture... or the color." The subdued cold of the ice temple invoked feelings of the cold, dark desert nights. Hardly fitting one was radiant as himself. For her part, Luna was unsure if she should answer as well and afraid of seeming rude to the other servant she hurriedly spoke up after her servant. "I-its nice! I like it.. It's very... modern..?" Truth be told she wasn't much of a fan either. Born and raised in far warmer climates she was never much of a fan of the cold and now being expected to live in a literal ice palace was hardly what she wanted. But she didn't dare say this, such thoughts were hers and hers alone as she very much doubted someone as grand as a servant would take kindly to their work being belittled by the likes of her.

Ozy gave a sidelong glance at his Master's reply but otherwise remained silent. One of the servantless Masters drew his full attention by putting forth an extremely unnecessary question. The people around here were far too concerned with things they should not meddle in. His gaze shifted from the man to the lame wheel-bound Master as he opted to share his wish. The two men had simple wishes hardly befitting the powers of the Grail, but then he had little room to talk in that regard. It wasn't until Avenger spoke up that his attention was fully piqued. So far two of his allies had recognized him, although the same could not be said for them. The fact that Avenger's identity was forcefully hidden by his Master did not escape him and as the two had their brief argument he shot a stern look to his own Master. To be threatened with the usage of a command seal was the utmost humiliation and he would be damned if he was to follow Avenger down that route. Luna herself was watching the brief exchange closely, worried that it might spiral into something worse. She glanced over at her own servant to be met by his steely gaze causing a shiver to run up her spine as she quickly averted her eyes. She had no idea what the wheel-chaired man had that allowed him to act so confidently with his servant but there was no way she could do that. If she tried she was sure Savior would kill her.

With his Master's gaze locked firmly on the table in front of her he shifted his gaze back towards Avenger and his Master. He didn't buy the man's excuse one bit but nevertheless he adopted a small smile as he gave Avenger a nod. "Then I shall look forward to it. For one to believe themselves worthy of sitting my opposite they must truly be of high standing." However this little recent exchange further fueled the annoyance he felt. There was something missing and it seemed the others either couldn't recognize it or didn't care about it, and as demonstrated just now it may very well be the latter for most of them. To that end he shifted his focus back to Brenna, the smile fading from his lips as he spoke up. His voice was loud and commanding, filling the entirety of the chamber for all the hear.

"When I was summoned I was informed that this would be a team of seven. And yet thus far I have seen no more than five, and even now there are but four heroes within this room." His gaze darted from Brenna to the man who had no servant. "You ask of our wishes and yet you are the only Master here who does not seem to posses a Servant. It is more than a little arrogant to believe yourself of equal standing when you have nothing to offer this war." To continue his lecture he focused his attention on the woman leaning against the wall before continuing. "And what of your servant? Where has he run off to? Should he not be here with the rest of us so that we might formalize introductions and begin planning?" His gaze slowly drifted between all the members assembled so far. Six Masters, Four servants, and a team supposedly composed of seven of each. "If you seek my time then you had best locate our wayward 'comrades' so that I might understand who I am expected to work with." With this final instruction he levied his gaze directly upon Brenna once again, the sharpness of his golden eyes making it abundantly clear that he would not be satisfied until he had properly met all six other servants.

Michael was in a forest, preparing his entrance in the Holy Grail War. The moment he summoned his servant, he would be an official Master and a participant in this war for the fate of the world. Honestly, he only decided to participate because the Clocktower asked him and he couldn't deny their invitation. Plus, he didn't want the world to end because he did not want to fight or because he was too scared to do it. He sighed and finished the last details of his summoning circle full of runes and words which he could not understand. He grabbed a little box and opened it. Inside, there was a little christmas bell with a shape of a sphere. It had german words written in its rusty surface. This little object was his catalyst, given by none other than his organization. They didn't give him details, but they warned him that his servant would probably be of the Berserker Class. The young mage didn't like the idea of fighting side by side with a madman but he accepted their gift.

He laid the bell on the middle of his red circle and took a few steps back before raising his arms and hands. He wasn't worried with his mana as he knew it was more than enough to summon the servant. What he was worried about was not knowing who he would summon. He closed his eyes and started chanting the words in order to summon the heroic spirit. 

"Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill

Repeat five times

But when each is filled, destroy it

Set

Heed my words.

My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny.

If you heed the Grail's call and obey my will and reason, then answer me.

I hereby swear that I shall be all the good in the world.

That I shall  defeat all evil in the world.

You seven heavens, clad in the three great words of power, come forth from the circle of binding

Guardian of the Scales!"

As he finished, the circle turned white and a bright light came out. Suddently, the light faded away and Michael looked at the circle. The circle turned into a blue portal and the temperature dropped alot which made Michael warp his arms around himself. He was confused about what was happening. Was the ritual working? Was it failing? He didn't know what his answer would be until a sudden pain came from the back of his right hand. An image was forming, the command spells which Michael was told about when he decided to join the war for the Grail. 

Then chains were shot from the portal and pierced the trees around Michael. The chains started pushing something heavy and a creature came out from the portal. It was using a big dark red coat with bells attached to it. The portal closed and the chains were shown to be coming from the Servant's long sleeves. The Heroic Spirit retracted those chains until they were fully hidden by his red sleeves. The Master looked at his servant and couldn't believe what was in front of him. A monster with bright orange eyes, using an old man's face as his mask. The jaw of the face was broken, which made Michael notice the real mouth of the demon. The servant, who had his right hand closed up until this moment, opened it and on the palm there was the bell used to summon this creature. The servant spoke, his voice deep and rusty, like he hadn't talked for years.

"I presume you are the one I must call Master" the servant said. "I am the demon ______ of the Rider Class" the Servant said and looked around. "The fate tangled our paths and now we must fight together. Who is the one I call Master?" he asked and Michael shook his head, still confused about who he summoned. Not that he didn't know who Rider was, but because he couldn't believe the Grail would let him summon such a wicked being. He sighed and introduced himself "My name is [COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Michael Beleren. I cannot support you with spells but I have an incredible amount of mana that will help you with your Noble Phantasm or other plans that you have for us to win this war" he explainned and waited for Rider to talk.[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 14px]Rider didn't give him that satisfaction though and let the bell fall into his right coat's sleeve. "Call me when you need me" he said and disappeared into thin air. As for Michael he simply grabbed his phone and messed Clocktower saying that he had summoned his servant and was of the Rider Class instead of a Berserker.[/SIZE]

"Personally the castle could use a bit more tortured souls laying around, bits of gold here and there wouldn't hurt either, but other then those minor things you didn't do half a bad job my dead queen." Mammon's eyes scanned the room, the little pharaoh did have a point, so far not all of the servants had shown up yet, that was quite annoying. "As annoying as the pharaoh is he isn't wrong. Besides I have only been able to see five out of our so far six summoned servants identities, The fact that the sixth servant hides them self like some kind of coward pisses me off and people tend to die when I get pissed off. I recommend that we fix this problem by bringing in the little prince and whoever the sixth servant is immediately, and in the name of myself where the hell is the seventh master and servant?" Mammon stamped his foot in annoyance as he spoke, He was getting himself to worked up, at this rate HE might show up, and that would not be good. Mammon stopped his foot from moving and took a deep breathe to slowly calm himself down. 

Uno took his lords actions into account. The fact that Mammon was trying to stay calm was uprising. Maybe their was more to this spirit then he thought. Of course he really didn't know anything about Mammon's abilities, skills, noble phantasms or class in general. That was something he would need to fix. Uno felt a spark of greed burn in his chest, he had the perfect way of finding out what class his lord was. Stepping away from the wall he made sure to say on the opposite of the room from Mammon, when ever he was around Mammon Uno seemed to lose control of his own body and mind. "If we are going to work together then I suggest we share what class our servants our. That way we can work accordingly. My lord would you please grace us with the honor of knowing what form class of servant you are?"

Mammon couldn't help but smirk a little, even from this far away he could see the sparks of greed in his so called masters eyes. Mammon doubted that Uno cared about what other classes the other servants where but he was using it as an excuse to get Mammon to reveal his class, a clever ploy. He might as well humor him. "Keep in mind that I am no lowly servant but for the purpose of this moment I will sink myself to the level of the rest of you. I am the servant of the Alter ego class." 

@Arlo Hayes @Colt556 @Destructus Kloud @SomeStupidWords @gogojojo331

Charity - The Ice Palace

Charity sighed as attention turned, however briefly, to her. "Shielder is outside, patrolling the area. I guess it's not likely that the enemy will have found us already, but I'd rather have some kind of warning if they do." She smiled, pointedly addressing the pharaoh rather than Mammon. "And it'd be good to have someone there to greet our last arrival, no?" She shrugged, casual as possible despite the dangerous people surrounding her. "I was planning on having him bring them inside when they arrive, but if you really want to see him right now..." She raised her eyebrows questioningly at the Pharaoh, her tone accommodating but not grovelling. 

Though she put on a pretence of ignoring Mammon, she filed away the information he'd given. Was Shielder a prince? More importantly, though 'Alter Ego' was incredibly annoying, he seemed to have a useful ability. Would he also be able to identify the enemy Servants on sight? She decided against asking.

Shielder. She began, communicating to her Servant. Looks like the others want to meet you. That Servant you recognised, in particular. Is there going to be a problem if you meet?

I cannot speak for his actions. The response was tense, but still respectful. But I shall not raise a hand against my allies, under any circumstance. Again, the sense that Shielder was hiding something gnawed at Charity.

Fine. She responded. Is there any action outside? Any sign of that other Servant? After a negative from Shielder, Charity almost sighed aloud. Looking around the room, she waited to see how the others would react before calling Shielder inside.

@Dante Verren@Colt556

Kypher actually stared at the one called Charity with a kook of pure confusion and almost what could be considered as awe, "Are you stupid?" Kypher asked, his gaze seemingly trying to search her face for the answer, "Are actually an idiot? We are in more than 50 foot ice fortress in the middle of a warehouse district and you believe that no one has noticed?" Kypher glanced around at the Gatekeeper servant and twirled his hand as if to formulate his next question, "Would i be incorrect in assuming their is no form of cloaking around this location?" However the wheelchair-bound man waited for but a second before continuing. He knew there would be no cloaking because a) he could sense that no such magic was present as of now and b) their enemies were servants and mages of the Clocktower, both of which were very capable of seeing through a widespread wind-distortion or light refraction spell meant to keep mortals out of magus affairs, "No. Now while i do appreciate appreciate some form of defence between me and superbeings of the past aside from walls made of solid water. Now, it's very clear that our seventh ally will not be joining us for now and we have to assume this war will take place without them for now. So let's get this meeting properly started." Kypher took a breath, sipped his ice tea a little more before looking over at the master who seemed to be more of a servant than his servant was, "A discussion of strengths and weakness would be more advantageous right now but I suppose that'll suffice. As you already know, I have summoned the Avenger class servant." Avenger promptly puffed his chest out and swept his stormy glare around the room, ready to take on any that would challenge despite literally no one caring. The golden veins that ran along his corrupted body pulsated softly every so often, giving off a small glow. He had clearly been affected the most physically by the grail when it had been tampered with.

@Dante Verren(the tags aren't working)

"Wheelchair kid is right,"  He looked at Mammon. "Who said he wasn't here?"  He went over to sit on a nearby chair made of ice. "Watch this."  K said with a chuckle, before taking out a cigarette. Instead of lighting it, he tossed the cigarette to Alter Ego. "Catch."  He said to him, but before the servant could get his hands near it, the cigarette explode from the impact of a bullet. "I love it when he does that...." He looks at Mammon. "My name is K, and I am the Master of the gunner class." 

"Did you just ignore me!? You totally just ignored me! Even the Paraplegic and his creepy zombiefied looking king has enough common sense to answer me when I am talking to them!" Mammon was pretty steamed by this point and he turned to face the smoking man only to be tossed a cigarette which imittidly he was looking forward to smoking, only to see it be shot out of the air by a bullet by the gunner servant. to make matters worse he couldn't see the god damn brat to know who they were! Mammon's hand clenched into fist and he began to shake out of both anger and annoyance. "You freakin little rats I am gonna sk- Urgh!" Mammon's whole body began to shine the faint sickly gold. "DAMN IT ALL TTHIS BODY IS MINE AND MINE ALONE. YOU CAN'T H- URGH!" His hands shot up to his face and the light grew fiercer. "Fuck all of you..." 

The gold light surrounding Mammon turned into a dark purple and began to swallow him. Clothing, skin, features, everything was swallowed up by the purple mass only leaving the expressionless, featureless, purple mas in a human shape. The mass began to change, it shrank in height and mass, but most noticeably two stumps where growing from its upper back. The stumps grew larger and longer forming into the shape of two wings. With the wings formed the light began to fade away showing the actual person.

The being standing where Mammon once was looked no older then a teenager. They had a semi childish looking face with purple hair that was long in the front and cut to cover one eye. His eyes were a the same dark purple as the color a moment ago. He wore a long black coat that looked to long for him and a pair of clean white pants. Most noticeably was the two wings he had. They had fully taken shape and everyone could see that they were covered with feathers that were darker then even the darkest night. He raised and stretched his arms over his head with a loud sigh. "Ahhh finally I thought He would never shut up." His visible eye scanned the room taking in every thing he could. When his gaze fell upon Avenger he couldn't help but point his finger at abeger, cover his mouth with his other hand, and try not to laugh. "And here I was thinking I would be the only from hell, which ever level you ended up on it looks like they don't have very high beauty standards." 

@Colt556 @Arlo Hayes @Destructus Kloud @gogojojo331 @SomeStupidWords

Brenna spun a knife in her hand, playing with it and half paying attention to the room. 

"As it would appear we are all here, save shielder, I believe we can begin our introductions." She said, taking another drink before standing up. 

"I am Brenna Carthy, effective leader of Libertas." 

She gestured to her servant to let her speak. Gatekeeper stepped forward. 

"I wasn't aware Mammon would be joined by the others, hi Lucifer." She addressed the winged figure, then addressed the room. 

"I am Hel, keeper of souls and guardian of Hel. We stand in my palace, or at least a replica of it you would find in Niflheim. I happen to know the Alter Egos so far as they came to power just before I...passed." she told them. She smiled, clearly warming up to the room. 

"Oh Dead queen your here to? Hello Hel. Though next time you do an introduction try and get the math right. We came easil came to power a good three hundred four hundred years before you got sacked. " He turned his attention to the others in the room. Only one of them clicked on his mind bad that was the man who was now kneeling before him. It was his suposed master in the war. What was his name again? "what is your name again little human? Ubo? Udo?" asked Lucifer. For some reason it stung when Lucifer didn't recognize his name. "Its Uno my lord" replied Uno. "Is that so?" replied Lucifer.

His eye examined the room again as he looked a person for person. "say Dead queen do you happen to one I who the rest of these ants are? Mammon wouldn't tell me. He said they where his treasure bad to promptly fuck off. He didn't have to be so rude about it. Think he is angry that I took over?"

@Arlo Hayes (everyone else in Libertas. To lazy to tag because I am on my phone)

"You'll have to forgive my pride Lucifer, none of us were particularly fond of your takeover. But all in all I suppose it turned out. As for who these ones are, I'm afraid it's more their place than mine to say." She told him, smiling as she did so. Her master had resumed sitting in an oddd position, looking almost dissinterested in the room. A bit odd from her point of view, but she didn't need to question it. She was the keeper of this castle and she would act as such. 

@Dante Verren @Colt556 @Destructus Kloud @SomeStupidWords @gogojojo331 (sorry about forgetting the tags in my last post)

"Honestly, I'm glad you did."  K smiled, and looked at him. "Guy like that could mess up our whole team." He looked at the purple man, and got up to shake his hand. "K,. I bet you know my real name, but I don't want you to divulge it. Judging by what Brenna has told me about this war, keeping names secret are important."    He stopped, as soon as he realized he called them ants, and put his hand down. Seems this guy was about as self centered as the rest of them. Instead, he just went back to the chair to sit down. "I think wheelchair guy is right. We need a plan. The more time we get sidetracked is more time for the other team to come up with a plan." .

Avenger bristled at Lucifer for his comment about being zombified, "I am a god! You are a spawn of the underworld! Know your place or I rip you limb from limb from wing!" His other fist slammed into the corner of the ice table and smashed the edge of it off completely. It was obvious that both his metaphorical and his physical strength were clearly second to none. Kypher didn't particularly care what others called him but he was beginning to get annoyed at all the wheelchair and paraplegic comments and uncharacteristically so. Perhaps Avenger's personality was rubbing off on him, "My name is Kypher, a temp in the Libertas and our main mortal-based support. What that means is I command a small organisation that can suit our needs for this war, manpower, arms, vehicles- it's all in the family business." At this Avenger seemed to chuckle to himself as if he found that last part very amusing, which thankfully calmed him down. Kypher glared at the servant for a moment before continuing, "Now our first movement has been to set up this base of operations. Great, the second will be to locate our enemies. A quick question though," he turned to the servant that called herself Hel, "Is the warehouse entrance the only portal into this territory or can you place these gates anywhere? The latter would give us an advantage if that's the he's case."

@Dante Verren @gogojojo331 @Arlo Hayes @Colt556 @SomeStupidWords

"Oh I made the zombie mad. Don't worry little zombie god, I do know my place and once this war is over I shall return to where I rightfully belong. Soon I will be able to return..." Lucifer's voice drifted up and he unknowingly tilted his head upwards to look up at the ceiling. This only lasted a second before he turned his attention back to avenger. "I would appreciate it if you got your facts right, the cup should have granted you knowledge of all servants, you only need their name and you now know my name. So you should know very well that I am no spawn of hell, quite the opposite actually. Now if only he hadn't thrown me out..." Lucifer stopped talking and it was obvious that he was thinking about something else now.

Uno had already risen to his feet, his mind was ablaze with everything he had done in his life, everything he had taken pride in in his life. This included his daughter, those haunting images were going to drive him insane. He stepped back again heading back to the opposite of the room form his servant. He needed to stay out of close proximity from them or else he seemed to be heavily influenced by them. Even from across the room he could feel the pull of pride.

@Destructus Kloud

Hel paused a moment, considering the base. 

"The gate itself is our only way in, but if we want to leave I could potentially send one of us to the warehouse this is located in. But whoever I sent would need to be standing still, which limits it. That would also likely take a moment, further reducing it's usefulness." She told Avenger's master,  

The first to respond was the woman leaning against the wall. While her way of thinking wasn't wrong under other circumstances, in this situation it was entirely unnecessary. Even so, as a General himself he could appreciate her caution and so his demeanor lightened slightly as he focused his golden gaze upon the woman. "Fortunately our dear Gatekeeper has provided us with quite the secure Fortress. Indeed, your servant's actions may be what alerts our enemy as they would have few other methods for locating this base. So if you wouldn't mind..." He allowed his sentence to drift, however his tone and expression made it abundantly clear he wasn't making a request. His attention shifted from the woman to the most groveling man he had seen in a long time. The idea of sharing their classes seemed benign at best. He saw little merit in dispensing information their Masters could freely access, but it seemed others didn't agree as they began sharing such information. Even his own Master seemed to jump in as she promptly responded in an overeager fashion. "I summoned the Savior class!" For once there was a bit of pride in the girl's tone and expression, whether it was simply because of her success or the end result was difficult to determine.

The unnecessary introductions were soon interrupted by the faint sound of a bullet impacting the wall nearby. 'Gunner' was quite an interesting prospect. A long-ranged servant, possibly even capable of rivaling his own abilities. However the demonstration still left one very obvious thing missing and so he turned his focus back to the former-Servantless Master. "You may have proven your servant's existence but the fact remains they still have yet to reveal themselves. I do not take kindly to being watched from afar so I would strongly advise you follow the woman's lead and bring your servant before me." Just as he had done before he narrowed his golden eyes on the man, his tone making it clear that he did not wish to be kept waiting longer than absolutely necessary. As was becoming the norm his attention was soon drawn away to yet another spectacle as Avenger and Alter Ego began to have a spat. Alter seemed to live up to his classe's name as he was now an entirely different man, and based on the name one that he did not hold any respect for.

The notion that one such as 'Lucifer' could exist was one he would refuse to accept. There were Gods among this Earth and they were beside him, such imitators as his comrade here were hardly fitting such recognition. The fact that so many pretenders had been summoned before him was a fact he did not enjoy. However, unlike the pretenders he remained silent as they postured for superiority over one another. He had met many men in his life so convinced of their delusions that any attempt at reason was without merit, and this was obviously a congregation of such individuals. In fact he remained silent on all fronts at this point. Until the two lingering servants had been brought before him he saw little reason in further repeating himself. He only hoped the remaining two weren't also madmen convinced of their own divinity. This 'team' was already going to be difficult enough to handle and he fully doubted their ability to handle much more strain. The very thought of spending the duration of the war bickering over divine providence and right to rule was not one he enjoyed, especially as there could only be one conclusion to such a debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back