Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
Sydney, Australia

Day: Monday, February 19

Weather: Heavy Rain

Local Time: 7:45 PM

Void Ritual Progress: 0.75%

Progress per Day: 15%

The blazing sun seems to have settled down, and the rain seems like a gift from God himself. The temperature outside has dropped expenentially and Beast's progress will slow down a bit. He will only target people who live in very small families or by themselves.. The Void Ritual doesn't seem to have progressed enough for it to interfere with anything just of yet.

Masters, I suggest you to make contact with your servants and make sure you actually know their catalyst and stuff. xD. and @TaraSobiki I REALLY need Overseer now. : P not to be rude. He/she can pop out tomorrow as well, if that's what you want. But I really need Overseer soon. Ruler ain't gonna pop from nowhere. (or he will)

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside an abandoned storage building, in the middle of the night in a questionable neighborhood, Henry was on his way to meet an accomplice. He kicked down the rusty door and wrinkled his nose at the smell of mildew. A noise, skittish footsteps sounding like a huge rat, made itself apparent. Out of the shadows came a greasy, miserable man. "Codeword?" he asked nervously.

"Union Jack," Henry answered coldly. The man led him deeper into the building, and presented him a suitcase. When Henry opened it, a soft, golden glow filled the small room. "Good," he whispered, and handed the man his own suitcase. The greasy man opened the suitcase and looked over the many dollar bills neatly packed together.

"Alright," he nodded.

Back at his penthouse apartment, Henry kept himself busy by soundproofing and protecting his base with magic. It took some time, he wasn't too proficient at these spells. Finishing it, he mixed himself a gin and tonic at the minibar.

Time to summon the servant, he realized, looking out at the dark skies.

Using ink, he drew directly on the linoleum floor, using a book for reference.

Turning to the black suitcase, he opened it and took out the sleek scabbard. Just touching it filled him with awe.

"Avalon," he whispered, smiling to himself before placing it at the foot of the summoning circle.

As the car pulled onto the beach, the silver-haired woman turned off the lights before stepping out into the cool night air. Luna couldn't believe that she had almost missed the secluded beach; it was perfect for her summoning circle. Despite the rain, the air was heavy with salt and she allowed herself a moment to enjoy the sound of the waves coming in. It was an important moment and she wanted to make sure the vibes and location were perfect. Scratching at one of the scars covering her lower arm, Luna moved to begin drawing her summoning circle into the soft sand. She'd had it memorized since she was a child; her school notebooks were filled with doodles of all sorts of summoning circles. Now that she was doing it for real, she felt her chest flutter in excitement. 

Luna stood and wiped the sand from her knees as she inspected her work. Jogging back to the rental car, she pulled the keys from her back pocket and popped open the trunk. She groaned loudly as she pulled the large, heavy object into the sand. "I"m always surprised by how heavy this is," Luna mumbled as she pushed the chariot wheel toward the summoning circle. After a few moments, she placed the large wheel in the summoning circle, wiping at the sweat on her forehead. "I'm going ask you for one more sacrifice."

@SomeStupidWords

The rain was merciless outside the cruise, to Liam this was almost as if the world itself wept for what was about to happen...how many will die because of this war? ... what was going on?...it was getting very cold outside? Even members of the cruise find this strange given Australia's popular warm weather. Time was running... luckily the music and the parties that happened over the cruise gave Liam some confidence that if he performed the ritual he wouldn't be spotted...it would suck to get killed right when doing the spell. Still ...he tried to be subtle and used concealment on himself. The music was playing in one of the cruise's salons as the master walks lower and lower to the cruise's basements...Liam passed by the ship's club and his eyes scanned the many tourists on his way, friends laughing, couples kissing, strangers dancing and starting a new life together ...and yet Liam can't stop from wondering how many of them may end up involved in the hell that approached them every second.

Liam felt like a lamb in the night and the Grail War was the wolf with jaws ready to devour him. His fist clenched on his way downstairs as the music gets muffled by the doors that shut behind him...and the roaring waves that slam against the ship ...like the fallen souls from the previous wars that warn him to turn back and run ...the clock ticks and the hand that carries that briefcase seems to be ready to drop that thing into the depths of the ocean...all he has to do is stop right there and escape on the next ship out of Australia. Yet his feet keep moving and his heart beats firmer...he knows there is only one way  ...his fate...and it leads forward.

And the deeper he goes into the cruise the darker the world turns... it almost felt as if oblivion was swallowing him...and the chills run over the nape of his neck. It was so quiet even his footsteps echoed over the floor and the click the briefcase makes when opening felt so loud to Liam he thought he would be spotted, soon he started to draw the summoning circle...there was that annoying feeling...as if someone was watching over him and it terrified him...the idea of getting killed while doing the summoning spell was horrible...and yet...his hands move...and his feet follow the endless path of the circle...soon the details were finished..the ash he had used to draw almost blending in the rainy night and the lack of light in the environment.

mceEOqi.jpg

And with the catalyst in the middle...he took a long breath: soon he begun the incantation...the spell was a basic one...some people didn't even need to do the incantation...Liam had heard of cases where some people didn't even need to draw the circle...Liam thought his bloodline was in a lower tier to them and so all these considerations... the phrases he tried to know by heart before starting were almost mixing in his head...all he needed to do was speak the words..and let the spirit anchor to his body ...at least he told himself it was that simple...Liam's lips open and the chanting begun 

Fill...fill...fill...fill...fill

The summoning circle didn't change colours...there wasn't the slightest alteration in the drawing....Liam bit his lip and was ready to curse... yet went on...

Repeat it five times...but when each is filled...destroy it...

Nothing was changing the damned thing was just there and he was the idiot that stood alone in the dark making this call like a lunatic...and yet...he decided to go on...

Heed my words...

My will creates your body...and your sword creates my destiny...

If you heed the Grail's call and obey my will and reason, then ...answer me

I hereby swear...

Liam felt nervous to his own words now...he thought once more the fear it produced him to imagine someone killing him right between the incantation ...someone that would snatch his life and take the catalyst for himself. His words try not to tremble and his voice almost spurts on a high pitch. Yet his past is there to remember him the reason for all of this... his stomach tenses and the words are almost a roar from his slim frame.

That I shall be all the good in the world...

That I shall defeat all evil in the world...

You seven heavens, clad in the three great words of power...

Come forth from the circle of binding...

Guardian of the Scales!

And without noticing Liam had gotten so entranced in the enchanting... that a last phrase spills from his lips...such a subtle whisper...it was but snatched in the air...

Let's...end this ...you..and I ...

...silence....did it...work?...

@Gabriel97

>Grand Lancer - Arrival<

latest

The light that flashed in the circle burned like the sun. The rain that fell inside the circle evaporated before it hit the ground, sizzling against the brightness. The sand beneath, too, began to dry.

And then, the light faded, and the Servant appeared. He stood, glittering in armour that looked like a second skin, staring impassively at Luna. Immediately, she could feel a strange pressure, as the Servant's presence drained her mana.

For the Servant, there was no need to confirm the contract. The person in front of him was his Master, there could be no doubt. He simply inclined his head and spoke, softly, "Master." An acknowledgement of the contract, and his role.

He cast his gaze across the beach, slow and methodical, his eyes taking in the landscape and the city behind. Briefly, his caught the wheel beneath him, and an expression of sadness flitted across his face, gone as soon as it appeared. Then, he stretched out his arm, examining it as he did so. "Something is wrong..." He spoke quietly, but the words were clearly audible even in the rain.

@NerdyFox

>Lily von Brandt - Summoning<

The preparations were complete. Lily sat in the centre of the dusty room, elegantly perched on her now-empty suitcase. The dirt seemed to completely avoid her, brushing past without settling on her clothes. Just in front of her was an elaborate circle, burnt into the ground rather than drawn.

"Yes, I appreciate it. Thank you, greatly," She said, smiling out into the empty room. "But I must summon another spirit to your domain now, if you will allow it."

Lily then cocked her head to the side, listening intently to the air. After several seconds, she covered her mouth and laughed, polite and clipped. "I shall be sure to tell them," she said, before picking up an open book from the floor. She glanced at it, checking once more that the circle was correct, comparing it to the image in the book. Satisfied, she glanced at the circle once more, towards the lump of gold in its centre. For a moment, despite its price, it looked pathetically small. Lily couldn't help but wonder if it would be enough for her purposes.

Well, it was too late to worry about that now. She sighed, briefly, and flicked the page over to the summoning chant. It was a simple enough chant; she read it over three times before speaking it aloud-

"My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny-"

@Noxx Hollow

The ground shook as if it was in pain a massive quake rocked the immediate area, the dirt around swirled disrupting the summoning circle but it was all too late. The ground exploded, sending debris in every direction, creating a smokescreen so thick it made it impossible to see through, but that wouldn’t be a problem for too long as a whirlwind forced everything to clear up. In its place stood a giant of a man clad head to toe in thick armor, a little over eight feet tall casting his shadow over his new master, back turned to her as he looked around. Eventually, the monster turned around and saw who had conscripted, he contemplated just killing the girl right here, but that wouldn’t send him back from whence he came. He let out a massive groan rocking the ground underneath, the earth trembled at his very annoyance as if it were afraid of this strange being.

Balling up his fist the servant forced himself to bend down to his knees in front of her nodding slowly in acknowledgment of the master-servant relationship they now shared. But he was no knight nor did he have the willingness to bow down for that long; eventually, he stood up and walked outside the steps he made were a small trimmer in themselves nearly knocking the entire house over from movement alone. Surveying the area around letting out another groan of annoyance, the sight of humans having fully taken over was not as welcoming as he would have thought.  

@SomeStupidWords

The sound of clacking heels hitting the paved ground of the carnival with one hand on her hip while the other, swayed at her side, her strut quickly taking her to the main tent that overshadowed the rest of the fairgrounds. Broken seats, torn top, snapped supports were all that remained of this place, but it would do as that catalyst itself. She found a seat at the top that wasn’t broken and at least moderately clean, mana wrapped around her hand as she waved it aiming at the center of the tent creating a summoning circle out of ice.

“Alright lets see if this will work, ” she said, clapping her hands together, then clasping her fingers together as if she was about to pray. “Heed my word… My will creates your both and your sword creates my destiny, ” she called out in a commanding tone

“If you heed the grail’s call and obey my will and reason, then answer me!” she shouted continuing the chant from memory. 

@St Stare

Matthias listened to the storm pound outside, wind whipping rain against the big french windows. He'd go to the mouth of the river, by the harbor tomorrow and collect some sands for enchanting. The native sands had an interesting, sun-baked quality, good for fire and light enchantments. Whatever washed into the harbor with this rain, however, could be something new entirely. This continent was full of strange surprises, and the sun beat down with full strength and heat here, despite it being winter back where he had come from, that first mistake had meant he had to buy an entire new wardrobe, after foolishly coming in winter garb. Why had he been made with pores and all these other troublesome human devices? The changing of the hemispheres had also had some unwanted affects on his magic that were particularly irksome. For one his entire collection of magnetic sands had to be recalibrated to account for the increased distance from magnetic north, they now required much more mana to use. Oh well, so what if he couldn't go flipping cars and light posts willy-nilly? This operation was supposed to be about subtlety. The second, more curious effect was that all his spirals and twisters now twisted the opposite direction, as did the water in the toilet bowl.

The homunculus had laid out his ritual area to the letter, and then some, to summon the exact Servant required to win his wish. Before even drawing out the circle on the great floor of his rented apartment, he had laid out an antique rug, intricately woven with the heroic epic depicted across the countless knots, this rug was produced as near to the Heroic Spirit's ancient home city as one could get. Next he had painstakingly drawn out the summoning sigil, first in his own blood upon the rug, then tracing on top of that with sands from the Fertile Crescent, mixed with powdered gold and jewels. Nothing but the finest for this King.

The grandfather clock in the next room struck the hour, it was time to begin. Placing the catalyst, one of the few fossilized snake skins in the world, at the center of the circle, along with a final offering, a pitcher of fine wine. He began to recite the incantation.

"I swear to be all the good in the world. I shall defeat all evil in the world."

He could feel the sands begin to swirl around him as mana crackled through the air. The final words of his summoning lingered on his lips as he imagined all the gifts he'd laid out for the ideal King to come forth.

"Seventh Heaven clad in the great words of power! Answer my call! Guardian of Scales!"

@Birdsie

tumblr_n5t2hsn8jA1rk658oo1_1280.jpg

Singular particles of blue dust and energy, as if interwoven into a weak tornado spiraled across the room, specifically where the ritual had been set up. It was one that obscured all vision, followed by the cracking sounds of powerful mana. Soon after, a new presence could be felt in the room, one unlike any other. As soon as the dust settled deep into the ground and the lights flickered off, a figure clad in beatiful golden armor with decorations and red royal robes emerged from within. He had the appearance of a true monarch. A true despot and a true king. His very attendance was capable of twisting mortal minds to a slight degree due to the sheer value of charisma and confidence he radiated with.

The Servant had crossed arms and looked proudly at his summoner. His eyes briefly gawked at him, then the Servant's eyes shortly scanned the sides of the room. They were calculating and methodical, yet highly unimpressed by what stood before them. Still, the contract they made was indeed in effect.

The Servant spoke with a high tone, it was overflowing with self-esteem, directly to Matthias. "Then, you are my Master." The Heroic Spirit had little doubt about his claim. There was no one else present within the apartment, so it could only be the homonculi standing before him. The Servant then stated a simple opinion on what he has witnessed so far; "You have put much effort into setting this ritual up. If I was to say I am impressed; I would lie blatantly, however what little admiration there is to give for your efforts - must be praised, therefore I congratulate you."

He outstretched his arms, turning to a simpler position, as if awaiting what his Master had to say, clearly in belief that there would be things that the magus wished to discuss. This was nothing more than an assumption, but a likely one in his eyes.

The silence was abruptly interrupted by spatial movements. A whirling flash of blinding light and condensed mana filled the room, possibly giving Liam a feeling of empowerment or anxiety, perhaps both. The whirling light twisted and turned until it became weak and faint. Soon after, there was nothing remaining in the room but colorful dust that by itself soon hit the ground calmly. The pressure of powerful wind was no more and in the middle of the room stood a figure cloaked in a pure white color, with golden elements that were clearly a symbol of being from the higher classes. Upon the silhouette's face was a calm expression. His eyes were ardently determined, yet cool at the same time. They were fixed in one direction - forward, which is where he took a step to. The rest of his face looked rather proud, yet at the same time the servant managed to somehow look sad and perhaps even bitter.

After taking one, humble step forward the servant inquired of the man before him. "Are you my master?"

@Lazarus

The ferry was all but silent, gore splattered, covered in blood and guts. Beast examined his handiwork. About forty people. That was not bad, considering that it was raining this bad. He'd made decent progress. For one night. To be honest, Beast would've preferred just walking through the ocean floor but that would mean he'd bump into a Grand Servant... Even now, he could still see the weird person/armor hybrid through the tendrils he planted in the water... For now, he'd hunt more individuals that will not likely be discovered missing until later... Yep. That was the best decision Beast could make...

Void Ritual progress: 10.75%

People Killed: ~42

Outside Mood: Normal

When everything was said and done the circle began to glow brightly, previously nonexistent wind began to pick up, causing what felt like a strong draft in the room. Henry was probably starting to feel energy flowing through his magic circuits as the summon continued and after only a few moments did the light grow brighter, almost blindingly so, and soon, once the light had disappeared a woman was seen standing in the middle of the  circle.  She wore polished armor over a dress made of blue old-fashioned materials and the way she presented herself at the moment communicated to the male in front of her that she possessed a obstinate mindset and strong-will.

Upon being summoned she had her eyes closed however despite that she seemed to have a good enough idea about where her summoner was and noticed his presence right away. 

Though there was no real reason to ask the lone male this tradition prompted her to say these words. "Tell me." she began, opening her eyes to reveal resolute emerald green orbs, and showing some possible sign of acknowledgement with the gesture  "Are you my master?" 

@LyssiNae 

Henry's smile widened as a silhouette began to take shape inside the summoning circle. He crossed his arms expectantly.

The shimmering lights amassed themselves into the shape of a young, beautiful woman. Not one he was expecting.

"I- huh?" he squinted, puzzled. Had he gotten the wrong servant? Oh, he would kill the suitcase man if that were the case.

"Are you the Saber servant?" he asked the blonde woman. She certainly looked to be from another time, and she radiated power. 
It wouldn't really matter who he'd gotten as long as they were the strongest. 

He took a step closer, bemused. "Give me your hand."

@TaraSobiki

As the circle gave no initial reaction Liam scratched his head, let’s imagine his situation: the many days he spent in open sea to reach Australia, the problems to get a fake passport and ID, the anxiety of taking part in this murderous contest, the many efforts he tried to do to prevent the pain of his past from repeating and now after being determined to take part in this carnage…nothing… Liam shook his face ignoring the real outcome of the summoning that was about to ignite in front of him. And with a short sigh he uttered.

“Fu-“

His words interrupted halfway through as the silence was replaced and a whirling flash had the master landing back on his butt. It worked!? Liam couldn’t believe his eyes as the light had him narrowing his view. The dark room was now clear as the day and Liam was terrified in a beginning thinking something had gone wrong with the spell and the whole place was going to blow to Neverland.

“Damn it!! No! not like this!...Shit! shit!”

The slim master covered his face with his arms and cursed, his teeth gritted fiercely expecting his body to be blown to pieces by some magic shock wave any moment now.

Yet…that was not the case…

?

The Assassin servant would witness his master: Liam was still on his ass, curling up into a ball covering his face with his own knees. Slowly the black haired mage opened one eye and then the other…and he witnessed the eminent figure that was in front, the mixture of white and gold that adorned him. He then spotted the look in his eyes...what makes a man with such determination carry the weight of grief?

Are you my master?"

[SIZE=10.5pt]Asked the man in white as Liam’s eyes opened wide as if he was getting summoned and the roles had been inverted.  [/SIZE]The master couldn’t still believe his eyes…as the bloodied dagger had made his call heard…a servant urging for the Grail had answered!.

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Yes!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The master’s voice high pitched in a mixture of empowerment and anxiety while the words spurt, Liam was still sitting on his rump as the conversation went on…or ….should had gone on…if it wasn’t for Liam’s awkward silence. There were some long seconds where the master just looked up to the servant like a child in awe, mouth agape and eyes wide like plates. The silent environment finally came to an end as Liam added another obvious question.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]”Are you...my…servant?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Oh...Liam was an ace for first impressions as he was still perplexed by the presence in front of him…he couldn’t believe his eyes…it worked! After some seconds it would finally come to Liam’s mind…as if all the questions stuck in his head suddenly erupted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]”What’s your …name?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“What…class are you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“How do you feel?!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Are you hungry?!”[/SIZE]

Liam just had the words overflowing as he still remained frozen on the ground, with a more focused look yet obviously shocked, all along as the command spells materialise on his skin. What a peculiar duo had fate brought together.

@Gabriel97

Luna scrunched her eyes closed and jerked her arm up to block the incredibly bright light. She waited a moment before glancing up at summoning circle with wide surprised eyes at her armored Lancer. "It actually worked," she said with an excited smile. The sudden flood of mana leaving her caused her to wince, but she stood strongly, observing him carefully. But the mana was a small price to pay to have him here. She caught the shadow of sadness that crossed his face, but he spoke before she could respond to it. Luna felt her heart drop when he mentioned something was wrong; how could she have messed up the summoning already? "I..What is it," she called loudly over the rain. The master was still in shock at the warrior before her, "Is someone here?" 

@SomeStupidWords

latest
Caster

Mood: Curious & Excited

With: Samantha Gagaga @Noxx Hollow & Themselves

Current Number of Bodies: 12

Twelve shimmering diamond shaped orbs of energy slowly formed as a result of the summoning ritual being utilized and finally, the servant appeared in all of their majestic glory. The orbs burst into rays of light, twelve figures suddenly forming as the summoning ritual was complete. All of them had their differences in physical appearance, standing in the middle of the summoning circle was a girl looking no older than eighteen, with curly locks of gold and some odd bunny ear headband. Another was an older gentleman who easily looked as if he were in his nineties, with a thin mustache of impressive length. The only consistency amongst the twelve of them was the fact that each of them seemed to wear a hat or headband of some kind, a monocle and some rather ridiculous looking attire that made them appear to be some sort of fake stage magicians. They all gazed upon their Master, examining them, they seemed just their type. Clearly one of high social standing, not some measly peasant but one of impressive standing. Their heels were immaculate. 

"Ah, It seems we've been blessed with a Master near equal to our own majesty!~"
"Oh It seems that way indeed, does It not?" 

"How well dressed you are, for someone about to go to war, we appreciate the style, madam." 

"Your hair is stunning, we must say~" 

They all wore smiles conveying an interest of varying magnitudes, each and everybody of the servant conveying interest in some manner towards the woman who would act as their leader. The way they spoke was as If they were all separate beings but in truth they were not, all of them were the same being, simply divided into differing bodies. 

"Oh do introduce yourself, Master, you seem like quite the interesting type!"

"What perhaps, Is the wish you desire to be fulfilled by the grand, holy grail?"

"And do you truly think that this place will be an adequate base of operations for people likes of you and me?....I'm sure we can..change the arrangements so to speak to give us a slight advantage in this War~" 

>Grand Lancer<

latest

The Servant shook his head slowly. "Not that," He murmured. "This feeling..." He paused, and a small flame flickered in his open palm. He looked at its movements for a second, before closing his armoured fist with a surprisingly gentle movement, snuffing it out. "I've been summoned as Grand Lancer. That must mean..."

Lancer paused again, this time bringing a hand to his chin, deep in thought. "The world itself is in danger," He said, though with no notable change in his calm voice. "Perhaps another Servant? Or..." He frowned, lapsing into silent thought again.

@NerdyFox

>Lily von Brandt<

Lily beamed in excitement as the Servant appeared.  She looked up in awe at the armoured giant, taking in its presence, its power, its majesty. She felt no fear as it groaned, and kneeled, but simply gasped in fascination, almost reaching out a hand towards it.

But then, the Servant stood, and the spell was broken. "Oh," Lily blinked, rushing after the Servant as it left the house. "Mister Servant?" She said, hesitantly, "Where are you going? If you're going outside, you should really enter spirit form." She continued, babbling in excited nervousness, "What class are you? What name do you want to be called by? Do you dislike my territory?" She was barely thinking, simply asking the questions as they came to mind.

@Noxx Hollow

Tendrils of shadows twisted and entwined in the night air, as if they were living. They were indeed. The shadows noticed something. Thriteen entities, yet twelve of them were twelve... but one. A servant. Gatekeeper immediately saw interest. And the other human there appeared to have excellent mana... He'd watch them a little longer. Forty-two human souls aren't exactly useful in keeping him anchored in this world... It certainly wasn't. He'd need to return to the void soon. The shadows entered the main tent, and encircled Caster and Samantha.

ah. A child, and her twelve little pets. I am truly amused.

The voice rang out. A soft, calm, yet dark voice. It showed no emotion, just hollow.

'Tell me, by what right do you have to believe that you are above all humans of lower social class, Caster?'

@St Stare @Noxx Hollow

The glorious-looking, white-dressed figure looked at his master and heard out all of his questions. His expression was confused but soon after, it shifted to a calm and convinced one. He looked at his master with a cool and relaxed look, bowing down

He smiled brightly and nodded. "My name is Marcus Julius Brutus. The youngest Assassin of Emperors. At your service, my master." He says, bowing honorably.

Soon after, he'd look up once again. "I feel pretty good. Thank you for asking." He speaks out, crossing his arms and looking at him once more. "What is it that you require, master?" He finally speaks out.

@Lazarus

Samantha watched as twelve heroic spirits appeared before her very eyes the result was a little more than she suspected, she’d assumed she’d only summon the girl, but instead she got all the supposed identities; she wasn’t going to complain about the circumstances though it did bring into question if their personalities were all separate or were their minds hive orientated. She sat in a dignified position waiting for the summoning to complete, the glow from the circle slowly dimmed down and the spell itself broke signaling that the summoning was done and the circle served no further purpose.  A smile crept over her face as she stood up listening to them speak one by one assessing all twelve of her servants. Judging by their attire they were summoned as a caster class completely betraying the sophistication of which they spoke, a shame really but she’ll get used to it.

“You are very kind my dear servants, though I wasn’t expecting so much, ” she said, pulling out an old photo, clearly an illustration from a bygone era “The girl was the center focus so I assumed, you’ll have to forgive me, ” she explained, brushing her long hair from her porcelain skin devoid of all blemishes, her red lipstick and crimson eyes nearly pierce through the low-lit room having a shine all their own.

“My name is Samantha, my servants call me Mistress Gagaga however, I have been referred to as Usubeni, you may pick what you’ll call me” Samantha continues to speak created staircase made of ice with the intention of going to meet Caster face to face when a strange darkness crept in ruining her meeting.

Another creature from the darkness, although this one didn’t seem like it was conscripted like all the ones who worked at her mansion so that meant it was just a demon. Having little to no real reason to talk to trash she held out her hand and created a massive prism.

“Well, I don’t know about all that, but, tell me something do you know what happens when phantasmal light is shined through a prism?” she asked, tossing it into the air “Would you kindly show it the door caster?” she said tossing the clear construct upward sending it flying into the air like a perfect target.  

@St Stare

------------------------------------------------ 

Berserker walked out into the sidewalk looking around aimlessly, possibly trying to figure out where exactly he was, he had in-depth knowledge of the earth itself, but this was the first time in centuries he has been allowed to walk upon it. It wasn’t like he couldn’t understand his master the fact was he just wasn’t listening, Berserker walked with a loud thud that sometimes caused a little trimmer if done in quick succession like a moving earthquake he surveyed the area until he figured it out. Another grunt of irritation erupted from under the helmet be started to power walk off into the distance without warning until he stopped and looked back at his master whom he had forgotten existed. Shaking his head, he walked right back to her, grabbed the little girl and flung her over his shoulder and started on his own little journey.

Eventually, Berserker bent his legs and took off into the air, leaping far above the clouds despite that heavy armor. Coming down like a meteor he crash landed in the middle of an empty clearing in some form of forest, looking around for a few seconds and decided to continue forward on foot.

@SomeStupidWords  

"And who are you exactly, Lancer?" The shock was wearing off and Luna was becoming braver, more confident. "In danger? By the Grail War?" She watched him expectantly; this wasn't exactly how she had planned their first interaction going. Disappointed in herself, Luna knew she should've been more prepared but she didn't expect there to be danger the moment her Servant arrived. Looking down at her scarred arms, Luna tried to locate a section of unmarked flesh. Her magic worked on the imperfect skin but the sacrifice was more appreciated and provided stronger magic on the latter. 

@SomeStupidWords

Liam had asked out of reflex rather than assessing the situation properly as the light that had ignited from the summoning circle faded away. His slightly furrowed eyebrows and still wordless expression reflected his amazement as the heroic spirit suddenly talked back to him and bowed down. Feeling this was some sort of ancestral method of presentation Liam bowed down as well. His eyes closed firmly and inside of his head he cursed...thinking he looked like an idiot.

He tried to believe his ears, the summoning had been successful and yet there was a sudden and petrified look when assassin smiled while mentioning his title of the “youngest assassin”. And his body kept that same posture, he bowed rather scared of angering Marcus. And yet, he kept those furrowing eyebrows…the word master made him feel so awkward.

Liam felt out of his league as the war had officially started, he could had asked so many things!...given many commands and get all bossy….stead…he simply kept the same gesture as assassin had done and introduced himself.

“…Marcus…it is a pleasure… I …want you to call me by my name…Liam…please”

The mage wasn’t physically strong and his outfit didn’t carry any airs of majesty. Marcus could see how skinny Liam was: that t-shirt almost swallowed his upper body. Yet still…in that instant the mage's voice became once more firm as he remembered the reason why he was here. He quietly awaited some seconds in that posture before he finally seemed to recover life from that frozen posture of his….they were not exactly in the safest spot…what if someone eventually arrived and saw the man in his white robes of glory?.

Marcus would see how Liam apologized quickly with a bow and presented the briefcase where he had pulled that catalyst from.

“This is year 2017 after Christ”

Liam’s voice became thinner once more yet continued before clearing up his throat, the least he could do was tell the heroic spirit of the current situation.

It is the 19th of February in a southern piece of land surrounded by water named Australia

Finally he presented what he had been looking for so fervently to Marcus.

DAngXc9.jpg

A hoodie, a necklace, belt, jeans and snickers…an outfit that would match their era better.

After presenting the clothing to Marcus and trusting assassin would know what this meant, Liam approached the door, keeping an eye out for any guards or people that would be watching over the ship’s basement. Luckily it seemed the basement was unguarded and Marcus would have time to disguise himself with a more contemporary outfit. Liam continued explaining the situation while looking outside, maybe some of these things Marcus already knew.

“It seems you were summoned under the assassin class…that means….”

His eyes narrowed and his lips bit slightly . He would wait for Marcus to be done changing his outfit before opening the basement’s door for both to go back to the main floors of the ship, the door felt so...heavy...as if the gate of Hades itself had opened to them. The military man that followed Liam would see the world that surrounded him as they passed by the restaurants, clubs and pools. All along as the mage continued giving Marcus a briefing of the situation in a subtle tone that only he could hear.

“…We are an anti-master unit...we won’t stand a chance if we fight against other servants directly…we need to assassinate the mages, their masters"

His conversation went on as the music of the clubs muffled the quaking sounds of the hulking creature that had been summoned as berserker.

"if we want to stand a chance…we need to remain subtle and covered from the masters and their servants"

His eyes narrowed a bit more and let assassin see the world he had been summoned to...

“…we may need to attack them when they are in their weakest...when they less expect…”

He allowed Marcus to see the tender look in children’s eyes that enjoyed a moment of happiness with their parents….of couples that ignored the chaos that approached. Forty and two lives had already been snatched unfairly. For Marcus to see the faces of those innocent families.

Liam kept walking higher and higher…they were now climbing up steps and meeting the rain against their faces… they were reaching the bridge and soon they would be by the captain’s room.

“…We may need to do…things that many will judge as unfair…and out of honor…”

Liam wanted to find another way….yet …at that moment…he felt this was the only path they had.

“Because if we don’t… thousands… millions….will die…”

Finally Liam turned, that skinny mage whose t-shirt swallowed him and the wind shook like a flag, he whose breath seemed already exhausted from all the walking and the summoning…and yet his eyes burned with determination.

“Marcus Julius Brutus …if you are willing to save the world…at the cost of our very souls…if you are willing to meet hell for the greater good….grant me your help”

And Liam’s arm finally stretched at the front and not even the merciless wind and rain would shake off his determination. His fingers and hand marked the “Ave” to Marcus…the eternal greeting that roman soldiers presented.

Matthias could barely help but conceal his grin, hiding it behind a hand. There was no question that the figure before him was the Heroic Spirit he'd wanted. It was rare for a summoning to go exactly as planned, but in this case it seemed that the desired Hero had answered his call. There was an odd fluttering in his chest as he looked upon the golden figure before him. What was it? Pride? Giddiness? He was still getting used to the range of emotions new experiences brought him. As he managed to contain his emotions Matthias lowered his hand, he could see on the back of it the command crest, broken up into three segments for the purpose of giving absolute orders to his servant. It was an odd thing to be branded upon his usually flawless skin, the first blemish his magically created body had received.

Matthias could feel eyes tracing over him, assessing his worth, the Hero before him didn't look very impressed with him, but then again, he was a thoroughly unimpressive person, even as far as Homunculi go. Unlike the pure and nearly perfect Einzbern Homunculi, he'd been crafted with various imperfections, which gave his hair a yellowish tinge, instead of simple white, and his eyes were the color of dirty rain water.

He was about to genuflect before the great king before him, perhaps to earn the legend's respect as a man of ceremony. Suddenly the room spun around him and the floor lurched towards him. Exhaustion wracked his body. The toll summoning the servant had taken on him was great, and sustaining him would require an additional Mana output. This wasn't a problem, but the fragilities of an imperfect homunculus required rest and magic healing. Matthias attempted to prop himself up on an elbow to address his servant, still panting, he managed.

"I apologize, great king. But summoning the greatest of heroes... yourself, has taken my strength. Thank you for your praise." He tried to push himself into a more respectable position, barely managing to sit on his knees. "My name is Matthias Corvinus, I am a simple homunculus with a simple wish for the Grail. If I'm not mistaken my lord you are...?"

@Birdsie

The Servant summoned into Archer Class showed little remorse or pity for the homunculus who had nearly collapsed, he simply watched with an arrogant expression. Archer had already formulated a steady opinion of his master, so far it was mostly neutral with several negative factors. The only thing that the King of Heroes found himself to appreciate about his Master was the fact that despite being a disgusting abomination, he had enough resolve, willpower and bravery to summon him. He was not as pathetic as an average human that the King of Heroes came across then. The Servant showed little to no facial expressions, keeping the same stern look on his face, all until Matthias let the last sentence leave his mouth.

Gilgamesh smiled, then laughed. His laughter was rather unrestrained. After he composed himself, he confirmed. "I am the King of Heroes, ruler of Uruk. Gilgamesh!"

After giving Matthias several seconds to let that soak in, Gilgamesh continued. "You are lucky that I found what you said equally amusing as it was stupid, There stands a thin filament before you, and you must tread on it carefully. Next time think more before you articulate any disrespectful nonsense, for the mere assumption and inability to be sure who I am upon seeing me condemns one to the punishment of death."

Gilgamesh took several steps forward, then returned to a more neutral expression and continued with an equally brooding tone. "Now, Matthias. I expect your summoning was not just a waste of my time. I am looking forward to obtaining new items for my collection." Gilgamesh folded his arms, then looked at his master arrogantly. Gilgamesh intended on telling Mathias that he needn't expend so much magical energy on him due to his capacity at acting independently, but the other matters came first.

@Shirou Emiya

Marcus stared at Liam during his speech, nodding continuously at every word he spoke. Soon after he was done talking, Marcus took the clothing, putting it on above his cloak. He walked towards a window and looked at himself. He chuckled and turned around again, taking out his dagger and looking at it. He sighed with grief and put back the dagger, looking at his master once again.

"Thank you, my master." He said, feeling quite uncomfortable in these clothes. 

Marcus then looked at him, as his eyes widened at his master's last words. His body language clearly spoke for him. Marcus was scared,

"Millions, you say?" He asked, great worry being in his voice.

Marcus then heard the guards coming up the stairs. As soon as the footsteps got closer and closer, Marcus took out his dagger and clenched his fist around the grip, slowly disappearing into the shadows. As the guards looked at Liam. Marcus had gone in spirit form as soon as the guard opened the door.

"Is there someone with you?"  The guard asked.

The guard that spoke earlier quickly reconned the area around him, using his flashlight. Seeing nobody, the two guards looked around one last time and nodded to each other, walking away. Marcus, as the guards walked down the stairs, returned in physical form and looked at Liam.

"What do we do now, master?" Marcus asked, bowing his head lightly.

@Lazarus

The speakers on Liam and Assasin's cruise went online. The captain spoke into the microphone.

'Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving on l-----'

A defeaning roar rang throughout the entire cruise, followed by the Captain's screams of terror, and the sounds of limbs tearing from their sockets. A few moments later, a terrible creature, wrapped in masses of tentacles tore through the floor. Beast. It looked around the pathetic room, filled with panicking, disgusting humans. But they were not what the creature was after. He surveyed his surroundings, and finally spotted his target. A western man, who looked to be in his younger years, in some strange human outfit. Beast cared little about human clothing or why they even bothered covering their reproductive organs. OR why people think tentacles to be so.... well... you know...

Assassin.

He spoke the one word. An idiot had sneaked up behind Beast with a knife, and Beast grabbed he fool's head and crushed it. Blood and brain spilled all over the floor, and the headless man fell to the floor, blood still spilling out of his neck, which had been disconnected with his head. Pathetic. They die just by having a piece of them disconnected with the body. Perhaps a servant would pose a bigger challenge? Beast wasn't so sure. He guessed he'd kill the pathetic excuse for a servant with a single blow, maybe two, even.

Beast took a stance on two legs and even bothered to cover the mass of orange bulbs on his right chest using the tendril on his chest as a shield to protect it. @Gabriel97

@Lazarus

Users who are viewing this thread