• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Star OOC

RP thread is up

I'm super excited that the IC is already up but there are a few things I just want to ask since the rp is going so fast. Firstly, I wonder how are we gonna deal (plot wise ofc) with the lack of helmsman? Also, if someone would join us, how are we gonna introduce their character to the plot for it to make sense?

P.S.
I'll make my post in a few hours :)

Looking at that message now, I didn't mean to make it sound so serious, sorry 😅

I'd say that they are already there just completely silent. Once someone joins if anyone else does they can just hop in.

If no one else ends up joining than anyone who wants a second character can take one of the spots.

racoon racoon I may have worded what Joe would do with the money in the wrong way. What I wanted it to say was that he’d buy women amazing gifts.

Don't apologize, I know you didn't mean it and even if you did, it was written in character so I'd never judge you for that :)

Nothing really, Just Ravin observing that if Joe keeps kissing random bar maids eventually one is going to like it. Wether or not that ends up being a good thing IE true love or crazy stalker who will stab you or another woman if he does it for another. Only time will tell

Seriously it's nothing just Ravin's thoughts.

Yes has a crows nest, I'd say five rooms, two for barracks, the captains office, galley, and storage

Galactatech Galactatech Just so you know, the fact that it’s been a month mean since the crew set sail means there won’t be a lot. In the storage, which is locked, will only have about 10 vegetables and not a lot of fruits, with maybe some stale bread. But in the galley there may be 2 or 3 raw meats. So there’s not much, and it’s definitely not going to be enough if the kid can’t cook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back