• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey, everyone, Baradour Baradour , SeaTea SeaTea , BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 , Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad , _em_ _em_ , @myst.erion, @BeyondDandy, Sistros Sistros .

Just a reminder to try to keep this at one post a week if possible so we can get things moving. But what I wanted to say is that let's have two more posts each and then we'll do a time jump. So you can do another post of interaction and then wrap things up. You don't need to end interactions like "alright, see you later". You can say things like "And then Nate went to play with Cameron", "He sat by the fire and ate hot dogs and 'smores", something that implies continuity, you know? Anyway, y'all are RPers, you'll figure it out lol

So I'll try to keep a count of when we post to do the skip. Aight, that's it, thanks for your attention.

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust just to confirm, i'm allowed one more post, right? if so, would it be cool if i just left the twins as they are? i think they're in a pretty good spot tbh.
Yeah, you're allowed one more, just wait for at least one more person to post before posting. But yes, you can leave the twins as they are. If you want to leave it as is, that's fine, you don't need to post again.

I intend to post soon - sorry for the delay! :xFsmile:
No rush! We still have some time. c:

while you're at it, would you mind making separate tags for chloe and cam? just for future purposes.

Woo! We're almost there, fam! Can't wait for the shit to hit the fan :3
Yep! Almost there. We'll have a few short posts about the meteor shower, and then skip to the morning. I'm excited too, I told Baradour in a PM, I've been doing a lot of research to see if I can make this a good experience for everyone. Watching a lot of videos, reading articles and reddit posts, reading books, everything about apocalypse, zombie or not, to get ideas and stuff. There's a timeline from the book, but they don't spell out everything for you, it's up to you how you do it.

Yep! Almost there. We'll have a few short posts about the meteor shower, and then skip to the morning. I'm excited too, I told Baradour in a PM, I've been doing a lot of research to see if I can make this a good experience for everyone. Watching a lot of videos, reading articles and reddit posts, reading books, everything about apocalypse, zombie or not, to get ideas and stuff. There's a timeline from the book, but they don't spell out everything for you, it's up to you how you do it.
Awesome, it's gonna be a blast!

Awesome, it's gonna be a blast!
Oh God I hope so, because this is supposed to be a long term story, so I'm hoping I'm going to have enough creativity to make interesting things to keep you guys interested, and to adapt and improvise as you all move your characters along. I'm really nervous about it lol
And I also accept ideas of things to happen, so if you guys ever think like "it would be fun if we met a group of cannibals and this happened", I'm all ears.

One of the great things about apocalypse stories in general is the ability to just tilt everything on its head, and to bring up any number of groups or collection of 'mad' people. I'm certainly looking forward to fighting off some 'Hill have Eyes' cannibals.

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust i know you said this is based off if some sort of story/game, so would you mind telling us what it is? i'm the type to do some serious research and get detailed with plot so i don't want to accidentally come across it and spoil the story for myself.

maybe you could put it in a spoiler?

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust i know you said this is based off if some sort of story/game, so would you mind telling us what it is? i'm the type to do some serious research and get detailed with plot so i don't want to accidentally come across it and spoil the story for myself.

I think the name of the RPG is in the IC thread.

One of the great things about apocalypse stories in general is the ability to just tilt everything on its head, and to bring up any number of groups or collection of 'mad' people. I'm certainly looking forward to fighting off some 'Hill have Eyes' cannibals.
Oh yes, I love how crazy you can get with this sort of scenario, doesn't need to be zombies, but anything apocalyptic or dystopic has plenty of room for that!

It's based on a tabletop RPG book called The End of The World: Zombie Apocalypse. I really like the idea of going with the tabletop trend and revealing the plot as we progress, but if it's uncomfortable for you I can share the basics.

I don't suggest that people read this if you don't want to spoil the surprise. You can simply just ask me if it's okay to do something or not before writing your post, but I plan on adapting to what you guys come up with. I only have a general timeline of events, and the rest is up to us, the book doesn't go into details. It suggests a few events and encounters, but nothing with details.

(Deleted lol)

Is that good enough? Just please don't mention it in the open for others to read. And, again, you can DM me and ask about what you'd like to do and we can come up with a way to do it if it doesn't fit exactly into the plot or I'll give you the go ahead if it does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back