• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
SeaTea SeaTea i love it!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š cam will definitely appreciate the football interruption, idk about chloe tho lol...and am i the only one of us that thinks there's a possibility nate could end up with either one of the twins?? cuz ๐Ÿ‘€
Well I suppose thatโ€™s the the thing about the end of the world. Anything is possible! Intros are always the weirdest first step, but hopefully we can have some good back forth. Look forward to how the twins take it!

I'll be ready to post soon too, keen for us all to catch momentum!

_em_ _em_ His CS said Nate's straight so I doubt it!
Well, who knows what the future holds? Heโ€™s certainly never had a chance to explore that, given his childhood. Though that does leave me thinking that maybe I should change that up. Food for thought.

That's so exciting! The end of the world is definitely a chance for people to explore their sexuality better. Less people around to judge you, less things holding you back, you can die at any moment.

That's so exciting! The end of the world is definitely a chance for people to explore their sexuality better. Less people around to judge you, less things holding you back, you can die at any moment.
I firmly agree that the ever looming specter of death really does a number for breaking one's limitations in ways never thought possible. But again, if it enriches the story, I'm all for it.

I firmly agree that the ever looming specter of death really does a number for breaking one's limitations in ways never thought possible. But again, if it enriches the story, I'm all for it.
That's such an open minded approach from you and I'm so grateful for it. But I don't want you to feel pressured, it's up to you ultimately what you do with your character c:

SeaTea SeaTea i totally wasn't trying to pressure you into anything. tbh i'm not even one for writing romance, but the idea struck and i thought it might be a fun idea if it seems natural enough ;u;

and tbh cam thinking nate is cute who thinks chloe is cute who thinks nate thinks cam is cute is realllly amusing to me rip

Another cool post :3 New cast looks very interesting with the mix of older and pretty young folks. Excited to see how it all unfolds!

Oh yeah, definitely! It really creates an interesting dynamic, and I'm looking forward to the journey! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh yeah, definitely! It really creates an interesting dynamic, and I'm looking forward to the journey! ๐Ÿ˜
Tom and George are going to get on like only 2 rough and tumble types trying to get their younger family to stop being so dang introverted can. Might have to post a response with just George.

hey everyone! just checking in to see how many posts we have to wait to reply? i know there was a set number i just can't remember what it is and couldn't find it looking back through everything c:

hey everyone! just checking in to see how many posts we have to wait to reply? i know there was a set number i just can't remember what it is and couldn't find it looking back through everything c:
Hey! Ideally 3 when in a 4+ group, to give everyone a chance to respond you know?

Hey guys! I am outside with my cat at the moment, she likes to have company on the patio, but once I go inside and make coffee I will reply in the IC. So _em_ _em_ if you want to wait until then to reply, but if you have the time you can reply before too if it's been 3 posts already.

nice weather?

to everyone~ I've had a teensy chat with stardust about my character 'maggie'. [whose name I have just realized already belongs to Maggie Rhee from TWD and ugh of course i did that- so i'm gonna change it]
Now, she is a teacher, unsure if it's actually high school or middle-school~ that depends on whether or not anyone would like to be students of her's.......?
I have decided to play a fellow teacher npc, but if anyone is interested, I think it'd be a cool tie in~ otherwise, [new character name] will have been in the groups for maybe a couple months

So, guys, as Misty said, she's looking for people who would be interested in playing students of hers. I'm going to be playing one so maybe one or two more would be good? No one is obligated to do it, but it would be nice if someone is up to it.

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust okay! i already have a reply written out but i was waiting for a third post, unless i counted wrong there were only two after mine.

myst.erion myst.erion idk if your character is from the us or aus (cuz i vaguely recall seeing a convo about that), but if they're from the us maybe chloe and cam could be their students? chloe would be a former student tho, and since she already graduated she would've been in some high level classes. and depending on what subject/level they teach they may not know cam too well since he's in the average classes and is a total sports bro. just a thought ;u;

myst.erion myst.erion I'd also volunteer my character Nate, but since he's from out of town I don't know if that would really fir if they were local to where we start. Maybe a sort of tutor thing or some kind of correspondence? I don't know but that seems kind of like a stretch. Otherwise I'd absolutely make up one or two, but I don't know if I'd want to hog all of the student characters.
If Processed Stardust Processed Stardust is okay with it though, I may be tempted to put up another character, but I was also understanding we didn't want too many characters either.

myst.erion myst.erion I'd also volunteer my character Nate, but since he's from out of town I don't know if that would really fir if they were local to where we start. Maybe a sort of tutor thing or some kind of correspondence? I don't know but that seems kind of like a stretch. Otherwise I'd absolutely make up one or two, but I don't know if I'd want to hog all of the student characters.
If Processed Stardust Processed Stardust is okay with it though, I may be tempted to put up another character, but I was also understanding we didn't want too many characters either.
You can create another character to be her student or another character in general. I've changed my mind a bit about the quantity of people, I think it'll be interesting if we have more people, so as long as you can handle it feel free.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 alright! Great character! Very interesting and different. I love colored hair so I'm biased, mine has been blue for a few years now.

You're free to post. It's up to you if you want to have her be in a camp next to them maybe with some friends or something, or if you want to do like another player and wait until this part is over to start. She can also be somewhere else in the city and in that case I could RP with you with some NPCs maybe, if you want. We can come up with something.

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust okay! i already have a reply written out but i was waiting for a third post, unless i counted wrong there were only two after mine.

myst.erion myst.erion idk if your character is from the us or aus (cuz i vaguely recall seeing a convo about that), but if they're from the us maybe chloe and cam could be their students? chloe would be a former student tho, and since she already graduated she would've been in some high level classes. and depending on what subject/level they teach they may not know cam too well since he's in the average classes and is a total sports bro. just a thought ;u;
So, guys, as Misty said, she's looking for people who would be interested in playing students of hers. I'm going to be playing one so maybe one or two more would be good? No one is obligated to do it, but it would be nice if someone is up to it.
Alright~
_em_ _em_ So she is aussie, but she's been living and working in the US for a while now so that'd be no problem :) She teaches mainly tech, but also an English class and a couple of Drama classes, so it's up to you if she would have taught either of them, or even if they just are just aware of each other cause they literally see eachother in the halls~ I saw in your bio that chloe needed an extracurricular activity and i did already think it's the sort of club my teacher would talk about to interested students- so maybe she found out about it from one of her teachers??? my teacher??

SeaTea SeaTea yeah my characters much more local than that. would be more likely to know chloe and cam. i'm yet to decide on the finer details for my npc teacher though......any subject you particularly like?

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust oh i didn't realise you were def gonna do it :csmile:

so SeaTea and Stardust, i actually think it should be okay :) -in fact it's much easier for everyone- if it's just that she knows the twins and i play the npc.... no extra "kiddo's" runnin' round~
i'm sorry for wasting everyone's time figuring that out :specialeyes:

Alright~
_em_ _em_ So she is aussie, but she's been living and working in the US for a while now so that'd be no problem :) She teaches mainly tech, but also an English class and a couple of Drama classes, so it's up to you if she would have taught either of them, or even if they just are just aware of each other cause they literally see eachother in the halls~ I saw in your bio that chloe needed an extracurricular activity and i did already think it's the sort of club my teacher would talk about to interested students- so maybe she found out about it from one of her teachers??? my teacher??

SeaTea SeaTea yeah my characters much more local than that. would be more likely to know chloe and cam. i'm yet to decide on the finer details for my npc teacher though......any subject you particularly like?

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust oh i didn't realise you were def gonna do it :csmile:

so SeaTea and Stardust, i actually think it should be okay :) -in fact it's much easier for everyone- if it's just that she knows the twins and i play the npc.... no extra "kiddo's" runnin' round~
i'm sorry for wasting everyone's time figuring that out :specialeyes:
Don't worry, you didn't waste anyone's time, this is how we figure things out!

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 alright! Great character! Very interesting and different. I love colored hair so I'm biased, mine has been blue for a few years now.

You're free to post. It's up to you if you want to have her be in a camp next to them maybe with some friends or something, or if you want to do like another player and wait until this part is over to start. She can also be somewhere else in the city and in that case I could RP with you with some NPCs maybe, if you want. We can come up with something.
Alright, I'll figure something out when I get home from work. Given how far along she is in her pregnancy, I (realistically) do not think a lengthy hike would work out in her favor because it's tough for her to be on her feet for extended periods of time.

Only things I can think of are either a Hospital Visit because of a labor scare or late night therapy because of the nightmares and night terrors she's been suffering from.

If you have any additional ideas, I'd love to hear them. I'll check back when I'm on break from work.

Alright, I'll figure something out when I get home from work. Given how far along she is in her pregnancy, I (realistically) do not think a lengthy hike would work out in her favor because it's tough for her to be on her feet for extended periods of time.

Only things I can think of are either a Hospital Visit because of a labor scare or late night therapy because of the nightmares and night terrors she's been suffering from.

If you have any additional ideas, I'd love to hear them. I'll check back when I'm on break from work.
It's nighttime so I don't think she'd be in therapy at the moment, but a hospital visit could work! Like I said I can RP some NPCs so you're not just monologuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back