• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i'm def gonna try to get something up in the next hour or so. life's been kinda crazy...i'm so sorry for the wait.

it's up! definitely not my best work, but it's a decent start. i wouldn't mind having a title, either; maybe just chloe & cam?

iโ€™ll try and get a post up later today! not saying you have to wait for me or anything - just letting you know!

I'm not feeling very well, I had a bad migraine and I'm still resting, so I'll get a post up tomorrow instead.

it's up! definitely not my best work, but it's a decent start. i wouldn't mind having a title, either; maybe just chloe & cam?
It's great! Yep, I can do that tomorrow for you!

iโ€™ll try and get a post up later today! not saying you have to wait for me or anything - just letting you know!
No worries! You can still join, there's not much going around right now, just chip in on the conversation when you have the chance and it's all good.

Hey guys. I know I said I would post yesterday, but I have developed tendinitis on my upper arm and need to cut my computer usage. I have a hard time writing rp posts on my phone but I plan on doing that later as I can type with one hand here. If I can't I apologize, I've been in a lot of pain these past few days. My posts will probably be short because of that, but I plan on keeping the rp going.

Hey guys. I know I said I would post yesterday, but I have developed tendinitis on my upper arm and need to cut my computer usage. I have a hard time writing rp posts on my phone but I plan on doing that later as I can type with one hand here. If I can't I apologize, I've been in a lot of pain these past few days. My posts will probably be short because of that, but I plan on keeping the rp going.
No rush, I hope you'll feel better!

Aight guys, I've posted. Brielle didn't interact with everyone specifically because realistically in the real world we only interact with a few people at a time, and things are happening in real-time, so each post only has a few seconds to a few minutes, but obviously, this is a group moment and everyone can interact with anyone. I don't want anyone to feel left out. But you're all welcome to have your characters talk to Brielle to get food or sticks. You're all free to post, just remember to wait for 3 posts before posting again, ok?

Aight guys, I've posted. Brielle didn't interact with everyone specifically because realistically in the real world we only interact with a few people at a time, and things are happening in real-time, so each post only has a few seconds to a few minutes, but obviously, this is a group moment and everyone can interact with anyone. I don't want anyone to feel left out. But you're all welcome to have your characters talk to Brielle to get food or sticks. You're all free to post, just remember to wait for 3 posts before posting again, ok?
Sounds good, I'll see if others post first, if not I will in the next day or so.

I managed to somehow include everyone at least by mentioning them xD Hopefully there's something for you guys to work with, excited to see next posts!

Hi, wouldn't say no to a title, pretty please :-)
Trying to find the right pictures for Becca, Andy and Randy, harder to find ones which work than I'd expected.

Funny how you start with a general idea but then as soon as you are actually looking you become massively pickly and judgemental

I suspect people are both busy and assumed you're lenient on the "posting once a week" rule. Even though I believe plot-driven rps do require posting regularly by the majority of the group members because they're relying heavily on quick character interactions and reactionary posts in response to plot's obstacles. Not so much on exposition and heavy internal dialogue like character-driven stories might.

Additionally, I noticed a lot of writers associate good writing with post length, so they feel compelled to produce multiple paragraphs for each post. Which can be more time- and energy-consuming and affects their frequency. This is a pity because I believe it's a false notion. Sometimes carefully crafted two paragraphs can be much more powerful than a page of out-of-place retrospective (which has its time and place otherwise).

That said, I do agree that it might be a good idea to check who is still on board. If not enough people to continue then maybe consider re-opening applications for a one or two more. Even though I did love our cast in it's original shape and size, those usually change over time.

Last edited:
Hopefully its just a bit of a slow starter, after all we havent even reached the Meteor Shower let alone the zombies (and all the fun of finding out what 'type' they are)

Yeah, true. It's hard to call the last weeks a reliable test of people's interest/frequency, especially judging we're still at a slow moment. So let's not lose hope I guess.

Maybe we should wrap it up with the next posts Processed Stardust Processed Stardust and just skip straight to the fun stuff ? Might make players more lively once shit hits the fan. Just an idea though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back