• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just checking our character roster, don't mind me. Okay so with Larry and Marine missing, Casey joining later, it leaves us with a group of:
Brielle the boss girl
Kore the college girl
Philip with fam
Cop girl
My jackass
who all already posted.

Excitedly anticipating posts from:
Roberta tough girl
Umeko cute girl
Chloe and Cameron twins
and Artemis

You guys all still with us?

hey everyone! sorry for the late reply; i've been a bit distracted lately. would someone mind linking the in-character thread? i can't find it for the life of me.

as far as how long the twins have been in the club: i'd say a couple months? it's been a while. and alcohol: honestly, their dad trusts them. he wouldn't mind if the adults they're with started drinking as long as they didn't get involved themselves.

hey everyone! sorry for the late reply; i've been a bit distracted lately. would someone mind linking the in-character thread? i can't find it for the life of me.

as far as how long the twins have been in the club: i'd say a couple months? it's been a while. and alcohol: honestly, their dad trusts them. he wouldn't mind if the adults they're with started drinking as long as they didn't get involved themselves.
Here: Realistic or Modern - ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | IC (CLOSED)

Star put it into that PM she sent us so it's there in case you need it in the future. Good to see you're still on board!

Just checking our character roster, don't mind me. Okay so with Larry and Marine missing, Casey joining later, it leaves us with a group of:
Brielle the boss girl
Kore the college girl
Philip with fam
Cop girl
My jackass
who all already posted.

Excitedly anticipating posts from:
Roberta tough girl
Umeko cute girl
Chloe and Cameron twins
and Artemis

You guys all still with us?
Yep, I was about to tag them to ask. I wanted to give them the weekend.

Kassandra Kassandra , Noivian Noivian , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher , LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki we're waiting for you guys to post! You still with us?

hey!! so sorry for the late response, iโ€™ve been really busy lately - but iโ€™m still in!

artemis has probably only been in the club for a few weeks, maybe a month? attempting sobriety is a very new thing for him, and heโ€™s not outgoing enough to like, introduce himself to everybody but heโ€™s sticking with the club.

iโ€™ll try to get a post out in a few hours!

yes! Sorry! been distracted with other rp's and prepping for moving.

i see a lot of other people have that title image, can i get one too?

Yeah. Basically right now everyone's meeting up at a stargazing spot near San Francisco, getting their reserved campsite set up and ready for the meteor shower.

hey!! so sorry for the late response, iโ€™ve been really busy lately - but iโ€™m still in!

artemis has probably only been in the club for a few weeks, maybe a month? attempting sobriety is a very new thing for him, and heโ€™s not outgoing enough to like, introduce himself to everybody but heโ€™s sticking with the club.

iโ€™ll try to get a post out in a few hours!
Ok, no worries, just want to make sure!

yes! Sorry! been distracted with other rp's and prepping for moving.
That's okay, I just want to make sure you guys are still in. Good luck with moving!

i see a lot of other people have that title image, can i get one too?
Yeah of course! I'll do it this afternoon.

could i get a title image too if it isn't too much trouble?
I'll make both of them this afternoon! It's no trouble.

Processed Stardust Processed Stardust Is there a posting order?
No posting order. For now since it's the first post I want to wait until everyone's posted for us to continue. After that we can post as we want, as long as we wait 3 posts in between if you're on a group conversation, if you're on a 1x1 you can post right after, 1x2 after both of them have posted, 1x3 after all of them have posted, over 4 you have to wait 3 posts. Does that make sense?

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II I love your post, but for the first round let's wait until everyone's posted at least once to post again. You don't have to delete, just wait for the next one okay? C: I should've explained earlier about it, so it's on me, don't feel bad.

Sounds good, I just had to have Ray respond to Greg and show off what she's like when angry and riled up. Perfect opportunity and a few rare threats/insults.

Alright guys, I won't be home for a few more hours, but like I promised, we'll be continuing. Wait for my next post and then everyone can proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back