• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, I just realized that after re-reading the pots over and over. My bran was not working with me this morning. But I have a post ready, but I wanted to check and make sure, we don't need to tag anyone in the posts right? Just write out our post and then post it. God how many times can I use the word 'Post' in one post
Yep, just go ahead and post it! And don't worry about it lol

Yeah, Ray's in the club too, though she's inconsistent with her attendance due to the bills needing to get paid.
Aight! And that's totally fine, it's understandable.

Baradour Baradour just to clarify, your character is in the same group as ours right? I think we talked about them having maybe overhead a conversation at the hotel or something and inviting them.

Baradour Baradour just to clarify, your character is in the same group as ours right? I think we talked about them having maybe overhead a conversation at the hotel or something and inviting them.

That'll work fine, if you guys had gone to the hotel first. Phil could have already booked the site (just a coincidence they were staying at the same hotel ), overheard a conversation about the campsite and stargazing and started chatting about it. After he commented about not really knowing much about comets someone in the main group suggested we meet up there.
As such we can assume he knows folk in the group and they know him - with that total strangers but sharing an interest/activity bond.
That way we skip the basics.

That'll work fine, if you guys had gone to the hotel first. Phil could have already booked the site (just a coincidence they were staying at the same hotel ), overheard a conversation about the campsite and stargazing and started chatting about it. After he commented about not really knowing much about comets someone in the main group suggested we meet up there.
As such we can assume he knows folk in the group and they know him - with that total strangers but sharing an interest/activity bond.
That way we skip the basics.
So you're going to be at the campsite next to the one they're at? Meaning, at 2?

Crap, I didn't know that was the case... I know, she could have to drive back and forth regularly and have dropped by her friends place to change?

I realised that after a few minutes. My post is already a train wreck, but I think I have a fix.

So Ray, in preparation for the arrangement at the campsite, gets transferred to a museum in San Fransisco where she's living with her friend for the week. That way I don't have to spend 3 hours rewriting everything to be consistent.

I realised that after a few minutes. My post is already a train wreck, but I think I have a fix.

So Ray, in preparation for the arrangement at the campsite, gets transferred to a museum in San Fransisco where she's living with her friend for the week. That way I don't have to spend 3 hours rewriting everything to be consistent.
Sounds good! It could be a good opportunity to have a reunion with her friends from the club. I'm sorry about the trouble it caused you, but I liked your post.

No worries, I don't mind fixing my posts to remain consistent with the lore/plot.

And anyway, I wrote in the first and last parts of the post in the present tense, with the bulk in between being what had happened with her earlier in the day. I figured I'd try doing a flash-back kind of introduction to mix up the structure of the post and plan out what her usual schedule consists of.

No worries, I don't mind fixing my posts to remain consistent with the lore/plot.

And anyway, I wrote in the first and last parts of the post in the present tense, with the bulk in between being what had happened with her earlier in the day. I figured I'd try doing a flash-back kind of introduction to mix up the structure of the post and plan out what her usual schedule consists of.
I'm just feeling like I made a mess of everything and that the start of the RP is chaos because of me! I'm terrible at explaining things! ;-;

So, in real life, the campsite is only for 1-12 people, but since we have a lot more players, I'm just going to pretend we can have as many as we want.

Sounds good!

Thank you! ;-; love the NPC, thought it was hilarious he has a crush on Brielle, but I like that.
Great! I imagine he's not a tough guy type so probably drawn to strong women, and being empathetic and all he probably is also attracted by her devotion to family, how she's sacrificing for her Grandma.

I think he was already quite awkward around her for the last few weeks after he and Greg joined the group. So she possibly sees him as some kind of weirdo? Or maybe cute weirdo? I suspect it's pretty obvious for everyone else that dude has a crush. Maybe. No idea haha, but yeah I think it's going to be amusing.

I'll squeeze his tiny post into Greg's, unless you rather I split them into two. Then I could use his name pic as well.

Great! I imagine he's not a tough guy type so probably drawn to strong women, and being empathetic and all he probably is also attracted by her devotion to family, how she's sacrificing for her Grandma.

I think he was already quite awkward around her for the last few weeks after he and Greg joined the group. So she possibly sees him as some kind of weirdo? Or maybe cute weirdo? I suspect it's pretty obvious for everyone else that dude has a crush. Maybe. No idea haha, but yeah I think it's going to be amusing.

I'll squeeze his tiny post into Greg's, unless you rather I split them into two. Then I could use his name pic as well.
I love it, that's so sweet. He sounds adorable. I'll think about Brielle's view of him!

You can do either one, it's up to you really. If you want to make it short and put it in Greg's that's fine, if you want to add more detail and make a separate post, hey, that's welcome as well.

I love it, that's so sweet. He sounds adorable. I'll think about Brielle's view of him!

You can do either one, it's up to you really. If you want to make it short and put it in Greg's that's fine, if you want to add more detail and make a separate post, hey, that's welcome as well.
I'll stick to a short one for now, cool :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back