• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | Interest Check

I was thinking she'll be traumatized by guns, so she sticks with blunt weapons like Baseball bats or Batons as she's more trained with those.

Battle of the Rays.(TBH, I can see two scenarios, the one you described, or one where they are both close friends who share similar trauma and have high hopes and dreams.)
I can see that too. Second one sounds more boring story-wise, but if Greg is around I'm sure he'll help cause drama :3

"Listen, I have no issue with Aussies, but name a war they have actually fought? I mean, no one f***s with them because of their mega spiders and snakes, but seriously, what have they ever done?"
-Ray​
(Are we allowed to swear? I literally only ask because I don't want to be an a-hole and start swearing in an rp that is chill, ya know?)

We had to sign a goddamn waiver, we better be allowed to swear!

Buster:

"We have the highest rate of war crimes, shrimp. Beat that."

"Listen, I have no issue with Aussies, but name a war they have actually fought? I mean, no one f***s with them because of their mega spiders and snakes, but seriously, what have they ever done?"
-Ray​
(Are we allowed to swear? I literally only ask because I don't want to be an a-hole and start swearing in an rp that is chill, ya know?)

"The sissies may not have had note able wars, but at least they didn't make war their sport like the US did."
-Ray

"The sissies may not have had note able wars, but at least they didn't make war their sport like the US did."
-Ray
Ray Shrugs, "War is not a sport, but it is a honorable activity. I personally take inspiration from the great warrior Jack Churchill, whom I share the same beliefs that killing is awful, but war is not."

"Sissies? Bitch? Good that you're not a real cop, or I'd holler 'defund the police'. I wouldn't say that to the soldier-boy tho. Poor thing's already down-and-out."

Stardust might have a laugh seeing we "roleplay" here before they even pick a cast lmao

Actual footage of our characters during the outbreak. Note that the Aussie looks like Nixon, Male Ray looks like JFK, when Fem Ray looks similar to LBJ, and Larry is smoking a cigar

-Ray​
Yes you are lmao, like I said, it's a mature rp.

"Sissies? Bitch? Good that you're not a real cop, or I'd holler 'defund the police'. I wouldn't say that to the soldier-boy tho. Poor thing's already down-and-out."

Stardust might have a laugh seeing we "roleplay" here before they even pick a cast lmao
It is nice seeing you guys so excited! Made me smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back