• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | Interest Check

He's great, I'm happy we're going to have at least one character with knowledge in survival, guns etc. I don't want everyone to be like that otherwise it's no fun, but if we don't have people who know what they're doing our characters won't survive. So your character will be essential to everyone's survival, especially considering his background. No pressure tho! Lmao
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one was made by a steel worker

That will be an interesting interaction

Ray: "Wait, what?"
Exactly lmao. I'm not sure how my character will react yet. Depends how into the rp they found out, how well they know each other, how many atrocities everyone's committed.

I'm enjoy our rooster of characters so far, we've got some interesting ones.

Nice. I was originally going to have Ray be an amputee due to an incident with a stalker, but given the setting she'd eventually become more of a burden than a utility.

the more characters roll out, the more i look at my character and start to think she's rather lackluster. but i suppose we also need just ordinary people in the group, right?

Still, I feel like i could have put more... idk... words? into her history and personality?

i think the issue i was facing was that i have no clue what town/city this rp is gonna start in. idk if it was mentioned at all.

Still, I feel like i could have put more... idk... words? into her history and personality?

i think the issue i was facing was that i have no clue what town/city this rp is gonna start in. idk if it was mentioned at all.
You can still edit the CS if you want, there's still time. I didn't add a hometown because it won't be too important in the scope of things. The RP will start with them traveling to another city. Honestly, I was just going to go with a made up town for their hometown. If you want a name, it's Thurwoods, a typical run of the mill medium sized town.

I'm currently reworking Ray's backstory, so now she's a school shooter survivor with a degree in law enforcement and enforcing the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back