• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | Interest Check

Four characters so soon :o
I know right? I'm shocked!

I just want to remind everyone to try to keep a balance between female and male characters. That will certainly be a factor for me to decide who will participate. I won't have a cast of only one gender. I'm loving the characters tho! Keep 'em coming!

Hello everyone! I'm tagging everyone who showed interest in the RP, even those who have already posted their CSs so they know when to expect a return.

Kassandra Kassandra NaughtiDoti NaughtiDoti C commanderapathy Noivian Noivian noxious noxious II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II BeyondDandy BeyondDandy SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher idiot idiot ggotbyeong ggotbyeong

I know a lot of us have busy lives, so I'm setting the date for Monday, May 17th, so everyone has next weekend as well to prepare a character sheet. I hope this is enough time for everyone. If you by any chance need an extension, do send me a message and we'll talk about it, ok?

A reminder to keep in mind the gender quantity. I really don't want an RP with characters of only one gender, so if you can play a different gender than what we have the most, please consider doing so. I would really appreciate that. Again, the Character Sheet page is here.

Thank you for reading the announcement!

umm how do we feel about male and female twin high schoolers? i saw that we can play up to two characters and i was hit with inspo and am suddenly Creatively Awake?

umm how do we feel about male and female twin high schoolers? i saw that we can play up to two characters and i was hit with inspo and am suddenly Creatively Awake?
Oooh, that could be fun! They would have to be on the last year of high school and be 18 years tho. Because of the nature of the RP and because of some things I have planned I need characters to be adults. So technically we could make it work like that. They would however need to be part of this outside amateur stargazer group. Maybe they just got into the group, maybe they've been in it for a couple of years. Up to you.

Oooh, that could be fun! They would have to be on the last year of high school and be 18 years tho. Because of the nature of the RP and because of some things I have planned I need characters to be adults. So technically we could make it work like that. They would however need to be part of this outside amateur stargazer group. Maybe they just got into the group, maybe they've been in it for a couple of years. Up to you.
oh yay!!! okay okay- is the group some sort of school club or an apocalypse thing?

oh yay!!! okay okay- is the group some sort of school club or an apocalypse thing?
Neither, it's a club for people of all ages outside of school. Because the RP starts before the apocalypse. We'll have a bit of slice of life before the action starts. All characters are requested to be members of this group. You can be creative as to how they heard about this group, but they would need to be a part of it. Unless we come up with something else. I did make an exception for another character, so if you DM me we can come up with something. I just don't want to give too much spoilers to everyone.

Just a heads up, I can't use discord
That's totally fine, it's not a requirement, I'll be creating an OOC thread soon as well! c:

Neither, it's a club for people of all ages outside of school. Because the RP starts before the apocalypse. We'll have a bit of slice of life before the action starts. All characters are requested to be members of this group. You can be creative as to how they heard about this group, but they would need to be a part of it. Unless we come up with something else. I did make an exception for another character, so if you DM me we can come up with something. I just don't want to give too much spoilers to everyone.

That's totally fine, it's not a requirement, I'll be creating an OOC thread soon as well! c:
Oh, we all have to be part of the club? Huh. Gonna have to figure out how Larry the Steel Worker is in that.

Oh, we all have to be part of the club? Huh. Gonna have to figure out how Larry the Steel Worker is in that.
I would ideally like for most characters to be a part of the club. If you really can't make it work with your character we can work something out. Send me a DM and we can talk about it. It's not too much of a problem, I can still make it work without them being in the club, it would just be more interesting and easier if they were.

Is my Char good? I am quite proud with being a burger

The Sarcastic ex-military guy is here, and he is damn happy to be
He's great, I'm happy we're going to have at least one character with knowledge in survival, guns etc. I don't want everyone to be like that otherwise it's no fun, but if we don't have people who know what they're doing our characters won't survive. So your character will be essential to everyone's survival, especially considering his background. No pressure tho! Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back