Nidelia

Nidelia

A Lost Kitty
Hi! :D  I'm Nidelia, but everyone usually calls me Nid.  ^.^  I'm 25 and live in Georgia, so my timezone is UTC -5.  :3  I'm on here multiple times a day, whether it's on my phone to take a quick peek at what I'm coming back to when I get back to my computer, or being on my computer posting in all the active RP's I'm in.  If I don't have a busy day I'm usually on my computer on here finding different things to do, whether it's finding more RP's to join (I have way too much time on my hands lol x.x), or playing forum games.

I usually play a plethora of different types of characters, but usually I play my main character, Nidelia, who when possible usually has cat ears and a tail, and is a healer, sometimes at the detriment to her own health, depending on the RP setting.  Otherwise I also adapt well at playing evil, neutral, or good characters.

As for what I'm hoping to get out of this RP, I'm hoping to get some good RP with some active members, hopefully ones that post almost as often as I do, which I know is hard to do, so I'm not holding my breath completely for that lol.

This is an example from an RP I started, I don't usually post monsters quite this big, but for an example of my writing ability it is the best.  I'll share also an example of a normal post for length.

"

Oakstar stretched as she stood up in her den, kneading the moss under her paws with a groan.  Her eyes wandered around the nice sized hole in the tree as she poked her head out to look out over her whole clan.  It was time to set up the dawn patrol and she intended to organize it.  She glanced around for Copperfire, but didn't see him yet so she leaped down to the ground from her hole in the tree and stretched once more.  It was leaf bare, so her legs felt very stiff with the cold and no one sharing her den didn't keep it any warmer.  She sighed softly as she made her way over to the Warriors den.

Redriver sat up in her bed of moss within the Garnet Clan warrior den of bramble.  Her ears swiveled this way and that, hearing something thud onto the ground, was Oakstar already awake?  She didn't understand why she would be, it was still very dark and cold out.  She stood up from her nest and poked her head out, she saw Oakstar heading towards them with her eyes closed and her face became covered with worry.  She darted back into the den and over to Copperfire and gently prodded his shoulder.  "Pssst, Copperfire, Oakstar is coming," she whispered urgently into his ear as she continued prodding his shoulder.  No cat wanted to wake up before dawn, and she didn't blame them.  She glanced around and saw Gingerear and Goldentail curled up together in a nest for warmth. To her surprised as she was attempting to wake Copperfire Shadowpool's head shot up.

"What was that Redriver?" he whispered, but too late as Oakstar made her way into the Warrior den.  It had not been long since Hailstar, Redriver, Gingerear, and Goldentail's mother, had lost her last life in a battle with rats that attempted to invade the camp.  The three were still in grieving.  And of course Oakstar had taken over as leader having been deputy and had named Copperfire the new deputy.  Oakstar approached Redriver's den where she was no longer sleeping and appeared to start prodding her awake and began to speak in her sleep.

"Come on Redriver, time for dawn patrol," she said and headed over to Copperfire's nest, where Redriver shuffled out of the way and began prodding him on top of the prodding that Redriver had already been doing.  "Copperfire, dawn patrol," she said sternly.  Shadowpool and Redriver watched in confusion and glanced at each other slightly before glancing back at the sight.  "I will be going with you two, go ahead and leave Goldentail and Gingerear sleeping," she said and headed for the exit of the den.  Shadowpool blinked and Redriver gulped.

"I'm going to go get Pebbleberry," she said hurrying out of the den and to Pebbleberry's den.  "Pebbleberry, something's wrong with Oakstar!" she cried upon entering the Medicine Cats den and looking around trying not to panic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dapplepelt, the Jade Clan medicine cat, this very same night was pacing back and forth within his den.  He had a sense of unrest, that something was not right or well this night.  He sighed softly as he sat down and licked his shoulder attempting to sooth the raised hairs on his back.  He then stood and decided to go out of his den and looked up to the night sky.  "What is wrong Star Clan?" he asked desperately in a whisper as he sat and looked over the still and silent camp that was Jade Clan.  From his view of the medicine den he could see within at least the warriors den, where he observed the warriors sleeping.  Splashgaze, his closest friend in the whole camp was sleeping.  He felt a longing to wake him up and talk to him about his unrest, but he knew he should not, for what if Jetstar chose him for dawn patrol?  Then he would be too tired.  He sighed and looked at the ground, then jumped as he heard pawsteps approaching and looked up to see Dawnclaw.

"Are you having problems sleeping Dapplepelt?" she asked in her overly understanding voice.  He sighed, she always seemed to try everything that was going on within the camp, not that he blamed her, she was the deputy after all and needed to know things so she could report them to Jetstar in case they were important.  "Or have you received a message from Starclan?" she asks curiously.  He shook his head.

"No Dawnclaw, I have not, not for lack of trying however.  I've got a serious feeling of unrest," he says with an exasperated sigh.  "I'm very tired, yet can not sleep because of it.  And already several times now I have asked Star Clan what is wrong, but they have not shown me," he adds kneading the ground in tension.  Dawnclaw looked him over and nodded slightly as she perched on the ground next to him.

"If you would like I will stay with you Dapplepelt," she says looking up at the stars, they sparkled and danced in her green eyes before she looked back at him.  "You're still fairly young yet and your mentor only just passed on to Starclan two moons ago.  I'm sure that you will receive a message if it isn't just you still grieving his loss," she says in the most consoling way she could muster.  She was never the type to be empathetic to others or their plights, but since she had become deputy she had been trying to work on that, after all, no empathy at all lead to unrest within a clan.

He shook his head.  "I will be fine Dawnclaw, you should go get some rest," he says as he headed back towards his den, but stopped, and stared ahead of him.  The whole den clearing became a moorland, covered in cold bitter snow that was nipping at his paws.  In the distance he could see his old mentor, Leafbreeze as he approached him.  His calico pelt that was long haired flitted in the cold bitter leaf-bare winds of the moorland.  "Leafbreeze!" he called, attempting to be heard over the wind as Leafbreeze reached him.

"Dapplepelt, I'm sorry it took me this long to come to you this night," he said in a consoling tone.  Leafbreeze had always had a way with calming down his clan with a soothing tone and knowing just what to say.  "Especially with you feeling the unrest within the area," he adds.  So Dapplepelt wasn't just grieving or panicking for no reason, something was wrong.  "Now, before you start slaughtering me with questions.  The unrest you feel is among Garnetclan, do not worry about it," he says flatly.  "I'm not sure why it is effecting you as this is not your path to follow, but you have always been very empathetic towards others and could feel what they were feeling.  It is what makes you such a good medicine cat," he says and Dapplepelt nodded.  He started to feel better as he then noticed things fade away and he was back within the clans clearing.

"Do not worry about me Dawnclaw, I'm going to go rest, I suggest you do the same," he said with a nod and headed back into his den while she headed off to the warriors den to get some sleep.

"

"Owain had made the tea long before the doctor was done and was pacing the kitchen worriedly.  He knew his sister had lost a lot of blood and was looking terrible, he didn't know what he would do if he lost young Elisa.  He sat down in the kitchen with a loud torn sigh, obviously having conflicting thoughts.  He had escaped in all the ruckus, which meant if he left soon enough and got out of this town, he could possibly ride to the outer towns, and start... he shook his head.  If he ran it would put his siblings at risk, but then again, him and his siblings were already at risk, though his running away might put Malice in the position he wants to kill his siblings.

He sighed again, the doctor would likely hear him as well.  He started to think about what his father would have done.  And then a sad, very sad, thought struck him.  Siblings or the kingdom?  It wasn't like if he was successful he wouldn't save them before anything else, but these were the woes of being the heir to the throne, having a huge burden.  Family was always important, but so was the kingdom.  "AH!" he shouted out and punched the wall hard enough to break the skin over his knuckles, just as the doctor had come in and spoke to him.  He turned to look at the doctor and nodded, letting his now bleeding hand land down by his side and he smiled meekly.  "Thank you," he says."

That isn't to say that my post length doesn't depend on what I'm given either lol.  Depending on what I'm given, I sometimes only get out a paragraph.  If I do a one-liner, you know something is WRONG with me though.  I hate one-liners (doesn't bother me if someone else does one) and I hold myself to a certain standard for me myself and I lol.

Hooray player app! It's wonderful to meet you Nidelia, I think you'll fit right in. You should go ahead and introduce yourself in the OOC thread now, there's a link to it in the drop-down navigation menu for the RP (I'm really gonna miss that when the site changes). Do you have any questions about the RP? You can ask them right here in the thread, or pop them in the OOC for anyone else to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back