• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NICKTOONS NEXT GEN RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So i have a next Gen OC for My Life as a Teenage Robot who i finally have a pic of and i was watching Disney Descendants short and that gave me a idea for a RP set in a Nicktoons shared world kind of like how Descendants is a mix of Disney stuff and like Descendants it be set in a future where the Nicktoons have kids so if you have OCs like that you can use them in here and we can discuss who plays who when it comes to canon characters and maybe a plot or we make it up as we go.

Just know my replies aren't going to be super long i know some people always want others to reply 3 or 5 sentences long i don't do that sometimes my replies may be long it really depends on what is happing so if you don't like RPing with people who don't make long replies don't ask to RP as i don't want to start one only for you to leave.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back