Nicholas Kaylock/Arcana [APPROVED]

((General))

[Character Name] – Nicholas Kaylock

[Character Gender] - Male

[Weapon/s/ of Choice] – Two double-bladed longswords, the same as his demon. Also, he carries various potions, both helpful and harming.

[Demon] – Arcana.

((Physical Appearance - Clothing))

[Skin Colour] – Tanned white

[Height] – 5’11”

[Hair Colour] - Brown

[Hair Description] – Unkempt and curly

[Scars/Markings] – He has several carvings along his arms and hands that are normally invisible due to illusion magic he generally maintains. (No more explanation, for ‘tis spoiler, and I don’t trust people to not click the “spoiler” marker xD)

[Eye Colour] – Blue-grey

[Headwear] – He often-times wears a gray cloak and hood.

[Footwear] – Depends on his surroundings, but either sandals or black leather boots.

[Gloves] – Wears gloves with strange white and blue patterns, that seem to shift at random.

['Pants'] – Simple non-descript tan leggings

[Shirt] – Enchanted light chest plate with white and gold patterns. This armor is enchanted to be both weightless and to be able to morph to a normal white shirt, both a formal dress coat and an informal jacket, as well as a cloak and matching shirt.

[Accessories] – A Satchel which he carries that contains various books and alchemical ingredients.

[Other Clothing] - *

((Demon))

[Demon Name] – Arcana (is called “Arc” by Nicholas and those who she considers acquaintances)

[Aliases] – Arc, Arianna

[Title] – The Teacher, The Avenger, The Master Mage

[Physical Appearance Desc.] – (She generally chooses to appear as relatively human. She doesn’t have a set form, but this is the form she nearly always takes. She can shapeshift, but generally stays in this form. She couldn’t always shapeshift, only being able to do so, but she cannot remember what her original form was.) Pic is attached (not letting me paste into edit for some reason)

[Symbol] – An open book, with spirals of various patterns extending from it. On

[Powers] – She is a master of magic, probably one of, if not the most talented demon when it comes to magic as a whole. She is also a skilled swordsman (swordswoman? xD).

[Magical Abilities] – As said above, Arcana is a highly skilled magic user in all disciplines, even fusion. She is particularly skilled in mental and elemental magic, and even her other magical capabilities are thoroughly astounding. She has taught several generations of humans and demons magic, and she often walks the human realm peacefully, merely to teach. Right now though, she is Nicholas’s personal demon.

[Weapon/s/] – Two double-edged longswords that she dual wields.

[Human Abilities] – Being a magic user of great power, she grants similar abilities to Nicholas, and also knowledge of Alchemy and the general lore of the world.

Mage Woman.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_static_wide_app_button.png

VkSRXmF.png

Well, I'm currently working on the NPCs, but I keep losing my work, so I get hindered a lot, but hopefully some time this week, if not, then next week, but not after that. Before next Thursday, even if the NPCs aren't done.

Quick question; that's her in the picture in the bottom, right ?

*nods* Yah, ik she doesn't look like a typical demon, but that's the form she likes to take. She can change shape,though, if she wants, through self-transfiguration. Oh, and the reason for the file name is cause it's an old pic off my computer. Imagine it says "Arcana" instead xD  

@Darkiplier

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back