• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Niche sci-fi interest check :)

Lichen8404

*+I'm trying, I promise.+*
So I have this super niche oc; he's a werehyena of sorts created by a rift between cyberspace and the physical world (creature created by Jessjackdaw https://www.dndbeyond.com/monsters/516257-wild-mange ) Yes, Pike is technically a dnd monster homebrew, but I won't be playing him with dice. The wild mange is a jewel-encrusted beast that feeds on magic and electricity.

Requirements:
Please be under 20.
Replies at least once a week would be awesome,
No pushing romance please.
No one liners. A small-ish paragraph is fine.
Third person is preferred.

Plot idea? Kinda?: Someone close to both our characters goes missing or is killed, and our characters maybe meet trying to find that person. After deciding to team up to find the person/ the person's murderer, it turns into a interstellar network that gets them both in way over their heads. Will they find the answers they seek? Or will they meet a similar fate?

I love to write super detailed transformation sequences as well, so if you aren't comfortable with the human body contorting and twisting around like dough, maybe skip this plot !!

This interest check kinda sucks but if you're interested please do let me know !! This oc needs love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back