• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ╬ Niche Fandoms ╬ (Canon x OC) (Major Craving: Baldur's Gate 3 and Honkai Star Rail)

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
Between the moments of being insanely busy with family drama, sick on and off, and my nose in art lessons, I've gotten back into a few things that I don't see as often around here. Some definitely do show themselves more often than others, but I'm currently super into looking for any of these right now!

 Rules

So, right off the bat, I'm into Canon x OC pairings and doubling (With some of these OC x OC will be listed, though we need a good plot to go off of). Happy to write whatever you want for your end, but this tends to be my preference for me.

On that note, I also prefer MxF for myself as well -- again, willing to write anything for you <3

I tend to be very wordy, but can't give any concrete numbers. Think multi-paragraph, sometimes reaching novella length if I'm feeling particularly awesome that day.
I ask for a decent grasp on the English language, but we're not writing essays for grades; we're here for fun :D

No real limits for myself, but tell me yours! I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.
I've got ADHD. My mind is all over the place, and sometimes I can check out of reality and find that a week or so has gone by. Frankly, Discord may be better to keep in contact with me -- I'm happy to give this at request! Though I'm perfectly okay with (and sometimes even prefer) PMs here because then I don't have to work around the word count of Discord lol
Note that my Discord hasn't been very reliable as of late, and I've not been getting any notifications. Been trying to stay on top of things by manually going through and checking every now and then, but my Not So Good brain overlooks things a lot.

---
Characters listed under the ones I can play are by experience - I'm willing to give anyone a shot!
Fandoms with <3 are particular cravings at the moment

---

Skyrim
Characters I Can Play: OC, Brynjolf, Vilkas, Farkas, Ulfric, Various Modded Companions (Lucien Flavious, Kaidan, etc)
Characters I Want You To Play: Kaidan, Ondolomar, OC

*For Skyrim, I don't have a plot, but would love to do something in a D&D vein where it's a travelling party rather.*

Oblivion

Characters I Can Play: Martin Septim, OC, Baurus
Characters I Want You To Play: Lucien LaChance, OC

*I do have a plot, similar vein as the Skyrim idea, where we're going through the main story of Oblivion but as a group. Big into characters having their own motivations for tagging along on this big World Saving Adventure, and possibly extending things.*

Final Fantasy XIV
<3

Characters I can Play: Thancred, Aymeric, Estinien, Y'shtola, Alphinaud
Characters I Want You To Play: Magnai (A weird one, I know LOL), Thancred, Estinien

Octopath Traveler
Characters I Can Play: Therion, Olberic
Characters I Want You To Play: Cyrus, possibly Leon

Fallout New Vegas
Characters I Can Play: Graham, Benny, OC, any others I've forgot to list!
Characters I Want You To Play: Benny, Vulpes (plot idea for this one), Joshua Graham

Fallout 4
Characters I Can Play: Danse, Preston, OC, Nick
Characters I Want You To Play: MacCready, OC

*l just beat Fallout New Vegas twice now, and am in love with all of the characters and intense story. Never thought I'd be so into a scifi/post-apocalypse story so much lol*

Cyberpunk 2077
Characters I can Play: Vik, Johnny, Jackie, Judy
Characters I Want You To Play: Takemura

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Primarily Part 5, but happy to do any for your end!)
<3

Characters I Can Play: Bruno, Giorno, Narancia, Prosciutto, Abbacchio, Josuke, Jotaro, Kakyoin
Characters I Want You To Play: Risotto, possibly Abbacchio, Rohan

Overwatch
Characters I Can Play: Ask! I'm not too experienced, so I can't pick out any I'm particularly ~skilled~ in at the moment
Characters I Want You To Play: Hanzo, Cassidy/McCree

Legends of Zelda
Characters I can Play: I've not had too many opportunities, so I can't quite say - Link, Sidon, and a handful of others may come more naturally to me compared to others
Characters I Want You To Play: Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Vaati

Dragon Age (Origins, 2, Inquisition)
Characters I Can Play: Alistair, Zevran, Leliana, Anders, Cullen, Isabela, Varric, Merril, Harding, Josephine, Blackwall, Solas,
Characters I Want You To Play: Alistair, Zevran, Fenris, Iron Bull

Genshin Impact
(Just finished a bit of Fontaine's story!)
Characters I Can Play: Diluc, Kaeya, Ayato, Childe, Xiao, and probably more that I'm not thinking of!
Characters I Want You To Play: Zhongli, Childe, Itto, Neuvillette, Alhaitham

Honkai Star Rail
<3

(Caught up! Time to start reading the lore)
Characters I Can Play: Ask! I've not had the chance to write anyone! I feel I could do Dan Heng, March 7th, and Jing Yuan as well as a few others well enough to boot. While I don't quite know a ton about him yet, I've been reading up on Blade as well!
Characters I Want You To Play: Sampo (he's such an idiot, it's great), Jing Yuan

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
<3

(Only played base game and saw videos on the DLC!)
Characters I Can Play: Dimitri, Claude, Dedue, Byleth, Sylvain are my most experienced
Characters I Want You To Play: Seteth or Hubert

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Characters I Can Play: Any of them!
Characters I Want You To Play: Lon'Qu or Chrom

Fire Emblem: Fates
Characters I Can Play: Any of them!
Characters I Want You To Play: Ryoma, Saizo, Niles, Jakob, Xander

League of Legends
Characters I Can Play: There are so many, ask and I shall deliver to the best of my ability
Characters I Want You To Play: Sett, Yone, Yasuo, Talon, Twisted Fate

Baldur's Gate 3
<3

(I have played the life out of this Early Access o7)
Characters I Can Play: Wyll, Shadowheart, Lae'zel, Gale, Astarion, Minthara
Characters I Want You To Play: Halsin, Gale, Wyll, Astarion

Atelier Escha & Logy
<3
Characters I Can Play: Logy, Escha, Awin, Sol
Characters I Want You To Play: Reyfer

Tales of Xillia 1 & 2
<3

Characters I Can Play: Alvin, Jude, Ludger, Julius, Milla, Leia
Characters I Want You To Play: Gaiu

Last edited:
Returning from a hiatus! May be slow for the next few days, though, considering Thanksgiving and Christmas are bearing down lol

Really craving Fallout New Vegas! Have a plot in mind, though it's not entirely fleshed out!

Bump!

I returned only to immediately fall sick once again lol Did myself a draw, though - it was a nice draw \o/

1669230051901.png

You wouldn't happen to be open to a skyrim rp, would you? I have a few ocs that I can play, and a few canons as well. Hmu with a dm if you're interested!

Hey! I'm super interested in an Oblivion RP and I'd love to hear more about your ideas! I'm happy to play a whole cohort of OCs and Canon chars (including LaChance!) so if you're still looking for a partner, my dms are open! :33:

Returning from a hiatus! Currently am still sick, but it's more like the tail end of it o7

In an Octopath Traveler kick after playing the demo for the new one!

Bump!
Catching up on some replies, been watching my cousin's dogs these last few days o7

Bump!
And now my computer's power supply may have died, I'm acing this week lolol

Bump!
Aaaand I fixed my computer. I have proven myself worthy for my IT classes ages ago v-v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back