• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom niche fandoms, for weekends

Bachelor Snakeskin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I rise again from the darkness, it has been a long time since I ghosted out on this site, and now I finally feel ready to take steps towards a comeback.

[ about me ]
I am in my late twenties heading into my thirties, which means that I will not accept writing with anyone below the age of 18. I am simply getting into an age in which I cannot relate to anyone below 18, and I feel awfully creeped out by interacting with people who are not mature age.
I work a full-time job, around 43 hours a week and my online time is on weekends.
I will write in PM RP, email, and google docs. Discord is not an interest of mine, in regards to RP, but might be shared for OOC chatter.
I am hard-core affected by the winter season and the seasonal episodes of lack of motivation, super tiredness, and other lack of creative qualities, so please be respectful of the fact that might vanish for a week or two at times. I promise to make the best notes on my worse periods, but if I am not writing a reply every day, this is simply the reason why.
I am not ghost-friendly, please communicate if you want to stop or lose interest. Remember just because the role play doesn't work out, it doesn't mean we have ended all communication, I will gladly keep OOC chatter going without an active RP between us.
I write in 3 person past tends only, and I will not switch to other styles of tends.
I have no requirements in regards to post length but I do enjoy a story that is written with multi paragraphs, one-liners simply will not work with me. Details are enjoyable, but also quality over quantity.
I can double in ships, genders and other things needed.
I live for the idea of AU's in my fandoms, and if you have a specific AU let me know and we can work with it.
I prefer canonxcanon, for fandoms, but I can be talked into canonxoc if the oc is really solid for the fandom.
I would like to know your triggers before role-playing and I will tell you mine.
I will play your ship, if you play one of mine, that is a fair trade.

[ about you ]
I should not need to say it, but be 18+ or older.
Be willing to exchange ideas, and help with the storytelling.
We don't have to match in posting length but one solid paragraph is a must in my world, I can't work with one-liners.
Tell me if you need a break or if something comes in the way of posting, I will let you know when I drop off from this site.
Rp via PM, email, or google docs.
Don't force me into a romantic plot, I honestly don't care about romance and while it can become a thing over time, I do not look for active romance role play.
Don't only play one gender with me, I am looking for someone who can play both male and female or other LGBTQ characters. I have looked at this for a while, and it's annoying if we have to stick to one gender only.

[ fandoms ]
Bold marked characters listed are characters that I can play.

Cyberpunk 2077
Male V
characters i can play against
Panam
Judy, no romance for canonical reasons
Kerry Eurodyne
Rogue Amendiares
Johnny Silverhand
ships
Male V x Kerry Eurodyne

Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai
Yashiro
Takahito Misumi

characters i can play against:
Yashiro
Chikara Dömeki
Atsushi Ryüzaki
Takahito Misumi
Amou
ships:
Yashiro x Chikara Dömeki
Yashiro x Takahito Misumi

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brother and 03
Roy Mustang
Riza Hawkeye

characters i can play against:
Riza Hawkeye
Edward Elric
Maes Hughes
Basically everyone
ships i will do:
Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye ( I will die for this ship )

Pathologic
Daniil Dankovsky
Artemy Burakh

character i can write against
anyone
ships
Daniil Dankovsky x Artemy Burakh

The Witcher 3
Emiel Regis
characters i can write against
Dettlaff van der Eretein
Geralt of Rivia