• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Corvus_crow

Fanfic writer and Roleplay Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you've clicked on this post, hello! Nice to meet you, let me introduce myself first.

- Call me Corvus. I'm 21 years old, and seeking 18+ partners for a long term literate role play [Third Person, past tense]. I'm an avid fanatic of vampires, gothic literature, and themes of Horror (if the username didn't tell you that)

- I've been Roleplaying for nine years, and will gladly send writing examples upon request.

[RULES]

- If you can't reply/no longer interested, let me know! I work full time and I know things in life get hectic.

- Get ready for ooc friendly conversation. It does not have to go beyond discussing plans for the RP, but I always like to get to know the people I write with a little :>

- LITERATE ONLY! I do not do script— and expect a minimum of a few sentences. Things can get slow and scenes can be tedious to write; I don't expect consistent paragraphs at ANY point.

I'll quickly get to the end, and list the types of fandoms I'm searching for:

-[HANNIBAL]: Recently begun to watch this one again and I am obsessed. I don't expect things to delve down a romantic lane with such intense themes, but if so; Canon x Canon only is preferred! Let's dive through cases of the obscene and surreal with Will Graham and Hannibal Lecter.
[CANON X CANON] ]

-[CASTLEVANIA]: Canon x Canon is preferred, and I'm friendly to netflixvania fans. Let's travel through demon infested streets and rid the word once again of Dracula...or maybe things take an unusual turn. Open to several game timelines and canon characters alike!
[CANON X CANON]
[OC X OC]

-[THE ELDER SCROLLS]: Two strangers come together with a singular goal in mind. Is it world domination? Is one of them the dragonborn who must take destiny by the reigns but is afraid to do so alone? This type of roleplay can easily take what I call a 'Dungeons and Dragons' approach; endless questlines, story arcs, enemies and allies. I'm open to having the story set in; SKYRIM, MORROWIND, OBLIVION, SHIMMERING ISLES.
[OC X OC]

-[RESIDENT EVIL]: I prefer canon x canon, but due to limited characters I am open to Oc x canon but it will take convincing. I'm a fan 'old school' resident evil (1-3) but will make exceptions for 4 (love-hate with that one). Let's take on zombies and rid the world of umbrella corp— or maybe a new threat all together.
[CANON X CANON]
[OC X OC]
[CANON X OC]

-[SILENT HILL]: Another super niche one I will bend head over heels for. I've never really gotten the chance to roleplay with Silent Hill, so I would LOVE to find someone willing! Prefer Canon x Canon but not opposed to OCS.
[CANON X CANON]
[OC X OC]
[CANON X OC]

-[VAMPIRE HUNTER D]: A really niche one. I don't expect a lot of grabbers on this one but I felt it was worth throwing out there. This Rp would also take on the 'Dungeons and Dragons' approach. Let's wander the great frontier and rid the wretched landscape of beasts and their masters: the nobility
[CANON X OC]

-[LOTR/TOLKIEN]: Heads up!! I don't know everything beyond the movies, and Shadows of Mordor! I am currently reading the books. This one would excellent to explore and discover through one of my favourite fantasy franchises. Would love to focus on the elves; what can I say? I'm a sucker for them.
[CANON X CANON]
[OC X OC]

If you've read through everything; great! Please either reply to this post, or contact me via discord. Thank you, and I hope we write something wonderful together.

CORVUS#0556

Last edited:
Sorry this so so late but I've found what I'm looking for for rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back