• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

IamBrohkai

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You may call me Brohkai! Or Trac, either or works and I have been RPing for over 15 years. I am she/her and it feels as if I am reaching far into the void for what I am searching for. Starcraft RP in the year 2022, what is this?? Even Blizzard has abandoned the game!

* I do ask you to be 18+ due to mature/darker themes, I love a dash of horror and trauma with my soft. Sprinkle in a little, slow burn romance and you've got the perfect mixture for me.

* I post normally once a day after I have gotten a feel for my partner, to keep things steady but also not to be too demanding. Unless things are buzzing then I can do rapid fire replies. If things do take a little longer or if it isn't something you're interested in anymore, feel free to say something. RP is meant to be enjoyable for both parties of course :D.

* I prefer discord RP, but I can figure out how to do it on site if that is your wish!

* I am searching for someone who will do CanonxCanon, but I'm not against CanonxOC nor OCxOC

* I can do AU's, crossovers, or follow the canon plot. I am here for the fun and occasional chaos that RP brings.

I can rp most of the canon characters, but I do specialize more with Protoss than I do either Terran or Zerg. Which comes to the more specific and the niche of the niche, I am hunting for someone who can either play Artanis or Alarak to mine. Yes, folks! I am looking for some Artanis/Alarak interactions in this Denny's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back