• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic (Reboot)

Quinlan63

The Overlord
In this story a group of young men and women are invited to attend a school that teaches them in the arcane arts. Now these individuals will be just as clueless as you as to any of this, but for your sake I'll go into a bit of detail about the setting. Harry Potter-esque, this is set in our real world, but magic exists just outside of the public awareness. There are many different flavors of magic and magic users in this setting. Now this is a basic lesson your character would be receiving early on in their schooling, so I will be omitting some details. It'd be better if you learned about this magic alongside your character in the classroom setting that will make up much of this story.

Each student will be learning all forms of magic, how to use them and what kind they are best suited at using. At the beginning they all will have some small kind of talent in a certain magical field that they were not aware of until coming to this school. As they progress through study and practice each will gain more knowledge and power of the arcane. The plot will start out with all the new students adjusting to the life of the magical world and learning how to use magic.

(As this is a reboot and I really want this to go well this time I have made one big change. This time around I will be allowing other who wish to become actual teachers for the academy. And to make sure that there is never a problem with communicating I have created a discord for the rp (Please PM me for an invite to the discord.)

Fantasy - N.A.M | CCS

Last edited:
Alright just a reminder that for those who forgot or didn't read it this rp is going to have its own discord server.

Please pm for the invite if you are going to join.

I'm interested!
I'll post my CS soon

Edit: Posted!

Last edited:
Ok we are only accepting one student and one teacher at this point first come first serve

Note: They can be made by the same person

Ahem

Sorry for the cluster of replies due to certain confusion
What they're saying is:

We need one more student

One more Teacher

Doctor/Nurse spot is also open

Bumping the thread with a cute little bunny
...no, wait! Hold on! I didn't throw the bunny to bump this thread! lil ol' me will never do that!
just imagine a fluffy bunny bumping the thread with its nose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back