• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic (Reboot)

Relias_ Relias_ I have finally finished my Abjuration Wizard. I decided against Conjuration, plus we are in dire need of an Abjuration teacher to man the magical defences of the school. (MWAHAHAHAHA!)

Relias_ Relias_ I have finally finished my Abjuration Wizard. I decided against Conjuration, plus we are in dire need of an Abjuration teacher to man the magical defences of the school. (MWAHAHAHAHA!)
Have you been sneaking like a smol bunny in our group PM's? because holy light of moon that's what we need.
Unfortunately, right now I can only scan over your CS because only Quinlan can give you the seal of approval.
Great detail though. Certainly something I'd approve.

Have you been sneaking like a smol bunny in our group PM's? because holy light of moon that's what we need.
Unfortunately, right now I can only scan over your CS because only Quinlan can give you the seal of approval.
Great detail though. Certainly something I'd approve.
Thanks a ton.

Hey! I have done some wonderful HP-esque RPs. Of course this isn't HP, but is it similar to it but maybe /darker/? Sorry if I read it wrong! But if that is the case I may be very interested.

This sounds really cool! I used a site called Figment for roleplaying but its shut down so I'm new to this site. Is it too late for me to join?

Attention: 1 teacher slot and 1 student slot have just opened up.

I will only be accepting those who are able to find time to rp. Unfortunately, we have had some drop due to life complications.

Posted it under the CS page
Look good but..... (I really need to write this somewhere else so everyone knows). She is not supposed to have any magical abilities until she reached the age of 18 at least. And even then she would still be untrained to the point that she could not use magic.

Look good but..... (I really need to write this somewhere else so everyone knows). She is not supposed to have any magical abilities until she reached the age of 18 at least. And even then she would still be untrained to the point that she could not use magic.
Ope, okay. I'm going to change it so her family life is still the same, but they treated her the way she did because she went blind. Let me edit it real quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back