• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic (Reboot)

Yay! What teaching positions are open? I am almost always a very Pyromantic Wizard if possible, so combat is great if it's open.
I just assign the class after you make the character

But we already have some teaching combat magic, inscription magic, the dark arts, magic basics, and enchantment

I just assign the class after you make the character

But we already have some teaching combat magic, inscription magic, the dark arts, magic basics, and enchantment
Oh ok sounds good, I think I might do a Summoner wizard. (Casual chats with Devils anyone?)

at the bottom

at the bottom
No sadly it is not there

ok i posted without the pic
Ok alright now i see it and it needs a lot of work

When making your CS you need to follow all of the instructions in red for me to approve it plus I'm not sure how they could of been cursed to never age but that is not much of an issue right now

Thank you for the clarification, but I got the meaning. And I am having trouble deciding which specialization I want for my teacher character, I'm going to stick with one character for the moment. It's a Woman from Ancient Egypt, (Definitely some form of life preservation there, likely necromantic) you'll see it in a bit.

Alright well at this point on we are no longer in dire need in anyone join but I'm not turning anyone away for now

Dang, I better hurry up with my Character Sheet then. Do you mind saving me a spot?

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Is it ok if my character has two specializations or a sort of hybrid specialization? Because I'm making a Conjurer/Summoner but I also want them to specialize in Abjuration. And I was kind of thinking that they would compliment each other quite a lot as Abjuration is basically perfect for fixing any mistakes a Conjurer might make in summoning some Eldritch Abomination. (Of course they won't be nearly as good as if they stuck to one)

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Is it ok if my character has two specializations or a sort of hybrid specialization? Because I'm making a Conjurer/Summoner but I also want them to specialize in Abjuration. And I was kind of thinking that they would compliment each other quite a lot as Abjuration is basically perfect for fixing any mistakes a Conjurer might make in summoning some Eldritch Abomination. (Of course they won't be nearly as good as if they stuck to one)

I apologize but having two specialization is not allowed, even if they are hybrid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back