• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Morkari nods as he's told to basically forget what he's told if it's ever brought up elsewhere. His stomache growls whenever Zain mentions lunch. "Erm, yea I never ended up eating... Shall we go eat while we still have time, Anna?" Morkari gets up and walks over to where he had put her walking stick before all this happened. "Here, I managed to remember to bring your walking stick. Hold your hand out." He would hand her the wooden rod when she does so. "Alright, I remember the way back, so shall we go?" He walks towards the door, but waits for Anna to start moving before leaving.

Gomenesigh Gomenesigh

۵AɳɳαႦҽʅʅҽღ
The thought of going back to the cafeteria sent a visual chill run through her body. She stood up and held her hand out, waiting patiently until her walking stick was dropped into her hand. "No, it's alright. I'm not really that hungry. I was just going to find my way back to my room and grab some stuff before the next class." She felt the little fox swerve around her legs for a moment before jumping up onto the bed and then onto her shoulder to perch as she got ready to leave. "Um, what class do we have next? Do you know if there's anything specific we need for it?" With the walking stick in hand, she pressed the end back against the floor. Though already her familiar was already giving a basic rundown of everything to look out for. She was glad for the help. It would make things a lot easier. Maybe now, she had a chance of remembering where all the classes were and her room as well. Speaking of... she was already trying to remember exactly where it was...

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Astrylan Astrylan

"Well, since we room together, might as well go with ya, I have a few snacks in my room we can munch on to keep us going for now too if you want." He waits for Anna to get out the door first, before heading to their rooms. "I'm assuming your familiar will be helping you follow me right? I'll be sure to go slow enough still that you won't get left behind." Morkari then head off towards their rooms to prepare for the next class. He gives Anna a rundown of the books they for sure will need in the next class on the way.

Gomenesigh Gomenesigh

۵AɳɳαႦҽʅʅҽღ

She nodded and clutched her walking stick. "Yeah, okay." Her familiar helped her navigate the room, but had to pause when she exited to wait for Morkari. After that she followed him, listening closely and also trying to memorize the route so she would be able to find the room on her own. Her familiar said that they were paying close attention, but she knew she wouldn't be able to rely on him at all times and they both knew it. She was relieved when they finally made it to the room. She instantly went to her little corner and sat on the bed, where she put her walking stick down and ran a hand over the handmade bedspread. It was worn, but it still smelled like home. Home had never been the best place for her, but it still gave her some kind of comfort. She stayed there for a couple minutes before rummaging around in her things for what Morkari had listed off. Through the entire process she never let go of the crystal. She was determined to keep it in her grasp, no matter what she's doing. She pulled it up on her bed, but didn't pack anything. She couldn't use them after all and she was really deciding if she even wanted to bring them. It was a substantial weight to take with her. With a sigh, she sat on the bed and pulled one of the books into her lap. Her fingers ran over the cover, moving along the different twists and patterns of the cover before she opened it. Even though she couldn't see the pages, she had always enjoy the smoothness of the pages and the peculiar scent that books always gave off. "Morkari? How long until the next class?"

Astrylan Astrylan

When they got back to their room, Morkari grabbed a couple bags of chips from his snack stash and walked over to Anna. "Umm, lets see..." He checks his watch. "Looks like we still got a few minutes to kill before needing to head off to class. Here, want some chips?" He holds out a bag. "They're regular chips, so if you want a different kind just tell me. I have a few different ones." He sits down on his own bed after handing her the chips if she takes them, and grabbing a different flavour if she asks. "So, where are you from? I'm from Japan. It seems like there is some kind of magic here that allows everyone to understand each other which is nice."
He noms on chips while waiting for her answer.

Gomenesigh Gomenesigh

She took the chips with a small 'thank you' and opened them up. She tried to inconspicuously smell the bag, wondering exactly what _normal_ chips were. She can't recall ever having them, but she did like the snacks she had had so far. So, she assumed she would like these. Her familiar gave her a general description of them, basically they looked and kind of smelled like some kind of potatoes. She didn't want to be rude, so she quickly pulled out some chips and began crunching away. They were a lot better than she was expecting, but she made a mental note to grab a bottle of water before she left for class. She quirked her head a bit in his direction and thought. But suddenly, recognition and excitement lit up her face.

"You're from Japan?" Her mind went back for a moment to some time ago before she lost her sight. She had a book that had a lot of pictures from around the world. Luckily, she brought it with her, mostly as a memento than anything else. She immediately put the chips down and got back on her knees, rummaging through her bag before pulling out the book. "I remember this book. A lot of the memories are faded, but it had a lot of pictures in it. One was from Japan, I think. It was a big tree, with a lot of little pink flowers on it." She held the book out to him almost expectantly. She hadn't forgotten the question he had asked, but was kind of skittering around the subject. She didn't like talking about home too much. Plus, he was from somewhere as exciting as Japan. She would much rather talk about some place like that.

Astrylan Astrylan

Morkari nodded at her without thinking. He to himself at her interest in where he lived. "I take it your interested in Japan then?" He takes the book and looks through it to find the page. "Yup, trees like this are quite common honestly. But they never seem to lose their beauty no matter how often I see them bloom or their leaves fall..." He begins recalling some memories before shaking his head. "A-anyway. The area I lived in didn't have many nearby, I lived in a kind of remote forest near a smaller town. I was basically my parents caretaker up till now. So I rarely got to see them anymore."

He set the book down near Anna's bag, and stood back up. "What about you? Where did you live?" He wasn't gonna let her off that easy. Unless she really didn't want to talk about it and said so, he was going to ask. He wanted to know about his classmates. Made it easier to get along later on. But he also wouldn't pry where it wasn't wanted either. "Anywhere as interesting as Japan?" He teased her a bit about her interest in Japan.

Gomenesigh Gomenesigh

She nodded rather vigorously, the corners of her mouth turning up into a smile, but really for only a moment. "Yeah, I was. I had always wanted to go to places like Japan or Europe.Really anywhere." The smile faded, remembering she would never actually be able to see any of those things. But it was nice listening to him describe it. It sounded a lot better than anything she had seen in the book. It was enough to bring the smile back a little bit. The tree, as well as another picture of a waterfall and yet another picture of a large building in some kind of desert place were the only ones she could remember from the book, mostly because they were her favorite. "Japan in general still sounds like an amazing place..."

She tensed when he asked the question again and busied herself with putting the book away. "I uh... I lived somewhere similar. Somewhere in the forest away from the towns and stuff. I think it was in... Arkansas I think?" She took longer than normal to put the book away, mostly just rummaging around at that point. She didn't have much in her bags besides a couple pairs of clothes, some bathroom stuff, and random things from outside her parent's house that smelled of the outdoors. She never had much to her name, but it didn't bother her too much. "It's nowhere as interesting as Japan. From what I remember, it kind of looked like everywhere else. Nowhere special to be sure." At that point she stood back up and brushed herself off. She put a smile on, but she could tell it was forced, and kept her back to him. "I would still love to go. To Japan I mean. As weird as it sounds, I bet it... smells a lot different and feels too. It's weird the things I can sense without having eyesight."

Astrylan Astrylan

joy-2-jpg.589026

J.D. White
"One... One two... One two..." Her words mixed with her movements, each strike on the end of her words. She was currently housing herself inside the garage of her new friend, his name was Carleton. He was never home though, which gave her lots of breathing room since Carleton was just a bit too touchy for her liking. She lowered her body to dodge the imaginary punch of the enemy she was imagining herself fighting, which was followed by a swift spin and a kick to the imaginary person's temple. Life had recently gone to shit, or well, more shit than it usually was. Jocelyn and her mother had been evicted from their home, and the one other place that JD called home, the TM MMA Club and Boxing Center, had been shut down for misconduct and some legal reasons. News reached her with the claim that eventually it'd be destroyed and built back up, with a bowling center replacing it. Just more bullshit to add to her bullshit life. JD let out a frustrated yell and kicked the air once more, although this time her strike hit the side of the sandbag that hung from the ceiling. She sandbag shook from the force, before suddenly stripping itself from it's connection to the sealing and crashing against the floor in front of her. "Shit!" Jocelyn hissed. She had been told specifically that she could train as much as she wanted, but to be careful with the sandbag since it had just been put up. It was the primary reason that she was shadowboxing before instead of actually hitting something. Jocelyn pulled the Sandbag up and dragged it to the stone wall of the Garage she was situated in. Hopefully, her caretaker wouldn't be too mad about the advancements she'd made to his quality of life, she simply had to stop underestimating herself. She hadn't expected the sandbags chains to be so frail.

Once she put the sandbag down, she lifted her body back up to catch the view of herself in the mirror. She really had grown, hadn't she? She wasn't a short petite weak girl anymore, she was tall, she was stronger, she was more than anything she used to be. Against her own wishes, she had even begun to look more feminine, to those around her it was definitely more noticeable, but it just made her uncomfortable. Black tennis shoes, black tights, and a black sports bra, with her Cross pendant resting in the middle of her chest. She raised it up and kissed the back of it, where her and Romeros names were engraved. She had him to thank for her growth after all... But he had her to blame for his death, it was something that had been itching and poking her conscious for years. She didn't even have the courage to visit his grave.

Morkari stands up with Anna. "Well, maybe once we learn enough, we can create our own portals, and I can take you there at some point." He looked at his watch, "We should start walking to class. Don't want to be late." Either way, he moves to the door and open it for her and follow her out before leading the way to class at the same speed as earlier.
He talks about random stuff in Japan on the way to class.

Gomenesigh Gomenesigh

Last edited:
Andrew hadn't had much to do all day since it was only time for classes to start and his services were not need for much. No big deal to him since there was plenty of time left in the school year for helping out. He had just been sitting in his room watching "The Avengers" for the third time in a row that morning while enjoying his lunch when he was given an assignment. Apparently, a student who was unable to open the portal the day before still had not arrived. This left him a little stunned since normally one of the professor would of gone to get them by now. Someone must of messed-up and now he was left to clean up the mess it seems. Putting his food down he turned the movie off, got dressed, and was standing in front of the new students house in less than 10 minutes. To not draw any suspicion he cast an avoidance spell he learned from Archie to keep anyone who was not supposed to be around away. To top it all off he added a noise canceling spell right as he walked up to the house but stopped when he saw she was in the back by herself. Opening her file he made sure that this was the person he came for and not just a look alike. She did have the right amount of tomboy mixed with feminine features as the girl in the picture so he just walked over to her.

"Excuse me would your name Jocelyn Darius White?" he asked. "My name is Andrew Wilson and I'm a representative from the Nexus Academy of Magic. You were supposed to be starting yesterday but it seems that no came to get you when you failed to open the portal yourself."

Jz-ahn Jz-ahn

joy-2-jpg.589026

J.D. White
Jocelyn eyed the man who stood before her now, tall for sure (although most people were taller than her), rough silver hair combed in front of his right eye, with the rest of it resting on his neck like the mane of a lion. He had a pretty serious expression on his face, almost angry really, or rather frustrated? Whatever it was he didn't seem very excited to speak with her. But what exactly was this Nexus Academy he was speaking of? She felt like she'd remember a name like that, Nexus Academy of Magic. Even more so than that was his strange usage of the word "Portal", was that some weird mode of transportation that was used to get to this Academy of his? Something hit her then, Magic, Nexus, Academy? He was part of the people who sent her that letter a while ago before she and her mother were evicted! "Ooooh, you must be here for that letter application thing right?" She asked. Jocelyn walked over to the table that was by the mirror she looked into, resting on it was a clean and folded white towel. She picked it up and wiped her face clean of the accumulated sweat that had built up from her training, she pushed it down and wiped down her chest, and then moved over to her arms as well. "Yeah I'm Joc, but you can call me JD. Funny, I used to be late to class every day when I was still in CHS." She walked towards him and stopped at the edge of the Garage, setting herself directly in front of him and folding her arms in front of her chest, "Don't you usually send some sort of letter though? I'm not even packed since I just moved, it might be why no one could get me yesterday?"

Interactions: Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Andrew watched as she was trying to process what he had just spoken to her. He couldn't blame her for having to take a moment to figure out what he was talking about. If he hadn't of been lucky when he got accepted on opening the portal he too would of also been confused when someone would of came looking for him. Once it finally hit her and she started to wipe down the sweat on her body he had to force himself to stay focused on the task. He wasn't made of stone of course so when a guy sees a girl wiping sweat off her body well, he would rather not entertain such ideas at the moment.

"Actually, you should of had a second letter sent to you explaining everything," he replied keeping his face steady. "Everyone who gets accepted had a letter sent out explaining everything. I can only assume something happened that made it so you were not able to read that letter. No worries you have time to get your things you will not be attending class today since you are a little late. Take your time to gather your things and we will be on our way." To show that he was just going to wait for her he materialized a chair and sat down. "Take your time."

Jz-ahn Jz-ahn

joy-2-jpg.589026

J.D. White
Jocelyn nodded as he spoke, it made sense why it never reached her. It was most likely sent to her old house, even if it wasn't, she never read the mail. Mail only carried bad news in her case. "Most likely never reached me honestly, or a never read it." she shrugged, "I don't fuck with the post. Don't worry though, I don't have many earthly possessions, so there's not much for me to pack any... ways..." J.D.'s eyes lowered towards the chair that he had created, the chair... A chair which had not been there previously. She knew for a fact that it hadn't been there previously. Sure she had kept her eyes on him but her peripherals had painted a clear picture in front of her. It was him and behind him the culdesac that she was now living on. But nothing else, no one else, definitely not a chair. "That-Okay, that wasn't there...." she shook her head and put the towel back on the towel, "That definitely wasn't there... right?" She kept muttering to herself as she entered the house. She then had a long, hot shower, followed by her changing into something more... natural for her. Grey shorts, a black tank top, and a black and white hoodie over that. The hoodie zipped down just enough to expose the black of her tank top, a stylistic choice. She packed up everything she owned, a few outfits, one extra pair of shoes, some hygiene articles, and... that was it. She didn't exactly own anything else. She had her notebook, but she personally held that. "Bye Ma... I'll see you in a few years I guess." She raised her mothers head and kissed it, leaving her sitting in front of the television which buzzed in the empty silence. Once she was done with that, she met Andrew again at the door of her Garage, a skeptic glare on her face. "Alright guy, here's the sitch," she said, "I've run it over in my mind about a hundred times now- And for the life of me, I know for a damn fact that that," she pointed at the chair, "was not there before. So unless I'm going crazy, because I'm pretty sure I'm not high, something ain't adding up here and I'm pretty sure you can provide me with the anomaly."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔯/Gawain Andraste
Allen Brair sighed as he woke up with feeling Oswald trying to be frisky in the sheets again. Or just being a plain pain in the arse. One of the two. And he was having such a nice dream too...He dramatically sighed before getting out of bed and yawned. Still no leads to the artifact his employer wanted, and they were getting a tad impatient about getting it as well. A pet peeve of his was that he never left a job botched and filled with evidence against him. A couple of minor artifacts could get their attention away from the big prize...The Heart of Lin. From what his employer said, its a mythical relic that is sentient by nature and origin of all crystal magic ever created. He looked to the bag he left unopened in his room, grimacing at the thought of how obsessed his employer was with this Heart and what lengths they wanted to go to get it. He had his morals about the nastier way of getting artifacts, mostly those that had chosen a host before being extracted from said host. He kept those artifacts to give to people that would do right in the world, away from those who wanted to use them for sinister purposes. Much like Discordia.
He shuddered at the thought of Discordia, those who wanted to misuse magic for their own gain. He maybe a thief but he wouldn't even dare cross one of those demented assholes in his life time, he would rather die than do what they wanted. But sadly, he had to take this job for those demented idiots and steal an artifact they coveted for such a long time. He's read the bloody history it had done before a sudden gap of it. It was one of many artifacts Discordia wanted to have and use against the twelve. He couldn't damn well tell anyone of his mission or else he would've told Magnus everything about what they wanted, they made sure he wouldn't snitch and placed a seal on him that would kill him in the horrific way possible.
But now wasn't the time to get down and depressed! He had things to do and being lazy was one of them~! Though he had to leave the room at one point, he sighed before putting some clothes on and, to his surprise, Oswald had decided that his pants were an excellent place to try and sleep in before being rudely awakened by his owner. Instead of being angry, he scurried up the pants leg and decided his left shoulder was going to be his perch. Allen got dressed the rest of the way and exited his room.

(open for interaction~)

Misaki Himegami
Misaki was messing with her cards, shuffling them and placing them in 3 odd patterns. One was the form of a snake, hiding. Another was a bat, wings spread big and wide. A spider, fangs exposed and web destroyed. In all of the patterns, six cards appeared each time; the fool reversed, the magician reversed, the temperance, the tower, the moon, and the high priestess reversed. Hm...She didn't seem to like this one bit. But she shuffled the cards again and this time a heart symbol came from them with a card in the middle.
She flipped one card, the temperance. Hmm, a good card to start with. She flipped all card, 10 in all, except the middle. Star, Wheel of fortune, Chariot, Strength, Lovers, The sun reversed, Justice, Empress, and the Tower. The tower gave her pause on turning the middle card. Something was going to happen and it wasn't going to be pretty. She pushed the gut feeling of dread and flipped the middle card, actually it was cards. The hanged man and Death. She stared at the middle two cards with wide eyes, something was going to happen and someone was going to die as a consequence of it. She was beginning to hyperventilate with the dread building up inside her but she took a deep breath before releasing it. Looking around, she took out her phone and snapped a photo of the pattern, with the cards faced up, and stored the cards back. She had a determined expression, and began to shuffle again but three cards spilled out from the shuffle. She flipped them over and blinked in surprise at them; Justice, Judgement, and Star. She didn't quite understand this reading but it left her with a warm feeling. She looked around again, took a picture of her cards before putting her phone away and placing the cards back in their carrier. She may have to ditch this class as she had too many questions to ask someone and there was only one possibly person to answer them. She found one card was left out and the High priestess was upright on the table, not reversed like before. Determination filled her as she put the card back in the carrier and pulled out a notebook, writing down the patterns down and what card was in them, before putting the notebook away and leaving the classroom to go to the library.

Interaction: MrThe MrThe

Last edited:
Azura Indukala
Azura sat down and shrugged her shoulders before eating what Lavi brought out from the kitchen. She didn't quite care what the fellow professor did to get their food but as long as it didn't involve clothes being removed.
"Seems like lunch is almost over, have anywhere else you need to be Lavi?"
She said, taking a drink of water, while twirling some water with her left hand.

Chouko Qalli
Chouko sat down as well and dug right in, partially ignoring anyone looking at her for her manners. Hey, she was dead and now that she was alive, she was very hungry. Mentally, she hummed a tune as she ate with more grace with each passing moment.
"Anything else to do, Professor Lavigna?"
She asked, once her mouth was empty of food and she had wiped her lips of any lingering food scraps.

Interaction: . D O V E . D O V E

☋₳ɆⱠł₦ØⱤɆ ₵₳₦Ɇ☊
Ellie dashed through the hallways, a very very old book clutched to her chest. Her feet echoed against the stone as she ran and she looked at her watch every few seconds. It was a peculiar thing, not someone that anyone could read without either knowing about the watch specifically or getting a very lengthy explanation into the workings of it. Regardless, she knew she was late. Extremely, very, unexcusedly late. Magnus had sent her out to find an artifact, the very book with which she held so tightly. It was something she had read about and at one point had planned to go find, but she had made last minute arrangements to go work at the school. When she told Magnus about it, it was a greed it would be something useful for the upcoming school year and many to come, so she went to get it. Problem was, it hadn't been seen in hundreds of years and as it turns out, some of her translations had been a smidge or two wrong. Which may or may not have led her to some very different countries to some very remote areas that were difficult to get out of. When she did finally find it, there was a lot more danger to get through than she had initially anticipated. Which would also explain her appearance. Her clothes were more or less torn, at least what was left of them. She wore a black wife beater type tank top with black jeans and black boots. Her bare arms were covered in scars as well as fresh cuts, some of them still bleeding, although she was continually wiping it on her clothes in hopes she wouldn't get it on the book or the floor.

She was on her way to Magnus now, to give him the book as well as her report, and then find out whatever else she needed to do. Since this was in fact the second day the students had been there and she would be super behind on work. The problem though, is that the nature of her specialized magic was that if she did not maintain her heavy diet as well as keep her bleeding in check, it would become extremely problematic. Which was what happened in this case. In her franticness, she was so focused on getting the book to the Headmaster and wasn't too concerned for her own well being. So, down she went, rather ungracefully too. First it was a stumble, then it was her legs giving out on her, and then it was her fallings on her side, where she then rolled over and laid on her back. "Well, this is just great. First day here and I'm already collapsing. Amazing job you're doing here, Ellie." She grumbled to herself as she waited for the backs of her eyelids to stop spinning.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

۵AɳɳαႦҽʅʅҽღ
Anna put the smile back on her face, even though it was forced. She then grabbed her walking stick and followed Morkari out. She asked a lot of questions and was glad to talk about somewhere as exotic as Japan. Exotic to her at least. She tried to imagine it, but she knew she didn't do it justice. All she could really see was the tree, big and beautiful. She asked some more questions as well, about what subjects he was excited for, what he liked best about the school so far, and a lot about food. She had eaten a very limited variety of food growing up, but most of the stuff in the cafeteria always smelled amazing, even if she didn't know what any of it was.

Astrylan Astrylan

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔯/Gawain Andraste
Allen heard the thud and ran to investigate, finding a white haired woman on her back, bleeding a bit from her arms. He tsked at her carelessness before squatting down to her level and looked at her.
"Need some help miss?"
He asked, though his eyes did wonder a bit to take a good look at her, and boy did she look good~! He only needed to see her eyes and he'll be set to begin~! But on a different note, he noticed the book and raised an eyebrow, but he ignored his want to snatch it and hide it. It wouldn't do much good if he did something like that so early.

Interaction: Gomenesigh Gomenesigh

Last edited:
☋₳ɆⱠł₦ØⱤɆ ₵₳₦Ɇ☊
Ellie was still sitting there, grumbling, when the man came up to her. She pretty immediately sat up, although it took a few moments for her to open her eyes. "Yes." She responded, but then immediately furrowed her brows. "I mean no. I am fine. I just... had a bit of a dizzy spell. As soon as I get this to Headmaster Magnus and get some food in my system... or rather some food in my body... for the system... or...Well. I just need food." At that point she finally opened her glittering blue eyes, looking over at the man for a moment before gathering herself up and standing. Her free hand reached out to steady herself on the wall. She was fairly used to this feeling, but it never got easier. She looked over at him again. "My apologies. I don't think I quite know who you are. Are you quite new?"

𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔯/Gawain Andraste
Allen smiled brightly at her as she opened her bright blue eyes. Ah~, blue eyes and white hair....Would make for a good image....He immediately pushed the imagery to the back of his head, that would be for later tonight~, before standing up as well.
"I am fairly new. I'm Allen Briar, assistant to whoever needs help. And who are you, Angel from on high?"
He said, Oswald looking at her with his furry little head on his left shoulder, before deciding to make a new friend...By leap from Allen's shoulder to her chest, before crawling in-between her chest pillows, poking his head out. Allen couldn't help the imagery that Oswald created but he profusely apologized and got Oswald out of the area, with Oswald hissing from being taken from a comfy place. He looked at his owner, hearing him mutter, "Perverted little ferret."
"I'm quite sorry about Oswald. He wants to make friends but he tends to make them in the wrong way."
Allen said.

Interaction: Gomenesigh Gomenesigh

☋₳ɆⱠł₦ØⱤɆ ₵₳₦Ɇ☊

She blinked her eyes and fought the urge to raise a brow. She tapped the book for a moment in thought, before answering. "I'm afraid most angels have a very different visage from human form, so alas I am not. My name is Aelinore (Pronounced Elinor). I am also an assistant." It was then she made eye contact with the small animal and he attempted to crawl into her shirt. Before he had scarcely had made it in, she had grabbed him and wholeheartedly pulled him out, with disregard for any little claws or teeth that might be bared. She held the squirming thing out to him and turned, before dropping him, not waiting to see if he was ready to receive the animal. "It seems your... pet needs to learn some manners. I wonder where he learned his from. She side glanced at him, a quick up and down look before turning fully away from him and walking away. After a few steps of walking, she paused and looked back at him for a moment. "I am still on my way to Headmaster Magnus, who will have our assignments most likely. You may come, if you are so inclined. Unless you have your assignments already."

Minerva Youngblood
Minerva didn't quite understand what to make of Yuna's reaction to the plate of food but ultimately she didn't pay it all too much heed as she was quickly drawn to a more peculiar scene. One which involved a spirit animal summoning itself forth from the spiritual plane! It was supposed to take years of bonding and training to achieve such a feat yet Yuna and her whale were doing so already! Unbelievable. Minerva's eyes went wide with awe and she watched the whale soar through the air with curiosity and delight. "Wow, you two certainly make a good team! you're perfectly in sync, that's remarkable...".

Minerva was cut short as her father returned to the office and quite promptly Minerva moved herself to a stand aside from his desk, allowing him the chance reclaim his seat. "Well, I was just about to explain to Yuna that the fact her familiar conjured itself without her intervention was pretty extraordinary for someone with so little experience. It's very impressive actually wouldn't you say, father?" Pausing in thought for a moment Minerva continued with joy-filled eyes as she pointed to the young girl across the room from her "And father! This Girl practices the 'Pink Arts'. I've never heard of such a school of magic! It's truly remarkable she might just be a prodigy in the making!"

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 . D O V E . D O V E

As J.D. left to go get ready to leave Andrew just watched as she left confused on the chair he made. From past experience he had learned that it was always best to show others who are new magic. That way it would feel more normal to them over time. He was sure she would ask him what happened (anyone would). But of course he still had to wait for her to finish getting ready. With the free time he took a look in her file. It didn't have anything beyond her application and her results for her magical aptitude. From what she wrote her life wasn't all sunshine and rainbows by any means. He did laugh a bit when he read the part where she wrote about how she felt about magic. Even for someone like him who didn't have the best life that answer was pretty cold. To be fair magic isn't something most people believed in anyway. He just had enough time reading everything in her file when she finally came back out dressed and ready to go. the look on her face was like she wanted the question the idea of the earth being round.

"Oh that don't worry about it," he replied. "I just made that with my creation magic since there was nothing to sit on." Standing up he turned around to kick the chair sending it flying into a portal. "I can't get rid of anything I make so best that I don't leave it there. Anyways you have everything you need so how about we get on our way." Putting up his hand he was able to materialize a portal in the form of a door. Opening the door instead of a vortex like one might suspect you would find the lobby inside the academy. "After you..."

Jz-ahn Jz-ahn

joy-2-jpg.589026

J.D. White
Jocelyn wasn't sure... what to say, or what to do on that matter. She didn't believe in Magic, and when he began speaking again she was about to go inside because there was no way in hell she was to spend the next few years of her life learning how to make a quarter just magically disappear. That's all that magic was, that's all that it was ever going to be. Tricks, a wave of mirrors with reflections, strange hypnosis and heft hand-work. Magic was not real, it just... wasn't. Magic was as real as the tooth fairy, and just as real as Santa Claus, neither of which she was allowed to believe in for too long. That was the effect of growing up too fast, you didn't get to believe in things like that. But she had grown, truly grown, she was mature. She could legally do things now that she couldn't just a few years ago! She knew how to drive, she had been jumped more times than she could count and moved "product" worth her weight in gold! She had to deal with the crushing reality of reality for far too long, for something like Magic to exist? No way.

JD dropped her bag and took a long hard look at Andrew. "Is that it? What kind of weird trick is this? Where are the mirrors, where's the camera crew," She got closer to him and quickly ran her hand along his chest, "I don't even feel a wire... That's pretty convincing Guy. But there's no way that that door," she pointed to the door, "Actually leads anywhere."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

YUNA JEON

Yuna was internally screaming as the whale floated around. She tried to squat Pinkie away when he flew next to her cheek and rubbed himself against it, much to her chagrin. She was ready to shove her familiar in her bag when Minerva voiced out her amazement once again. To make the matters better (or worse, depending on the perspective), the Headmaster returned and his daughter went off about Yuna's so-called 'Pink Magic' and her bond with the whale. Needless to say, the white-haired female's action immediately inflated Yuna's already-large ego.

"Ohohohoho! Y-Yes! That's right! I, Yuna Jeon, am the master of the Pink Arts."

Yuna, somewhat flustered and has no idea what she was talking about, announced as she stood up from her seat and posed yet again. Being called a 'Prodigy in the making' felt really good to her. It seemed like the Minerva girl was different from the girls from her previous school after all!

"Please sit down, hold your breath and watch as I perform a great magical feat!"

With that, the eccentric girl pulled out a hairpin and walked across to Minerva. She showed her the said item on her left hand, began chanting "Yunawesome, yunawesome, yunawesome," for quite a few times and used her right hand to pick something from behind her ear.

"TADA!"

Yuna beamed when she apparently pulled out the hairpin, which was supposed to be in her other hand, from behind Minerva's ear. She huffed proudly and crossed her arms, ready to drown in compliments and praises once more.

Uasal Uasal Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back