• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NEXT! (Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition) [Forum] [Dice]

The Forums will come up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

The actual game will begin in say . . a week? Or when my physical books arrive, which ever happens first.

That should give everyone time to submit characters and to prepare, etc.

Sorry, backing out. I just can't get my creative juice flowing and I'm just not pumped enough for 3rd edition (2nd ed. is my preference).

[QUOTE="Skari-dono]Sorry, backing out. I just can't get my creative juice flowing and I'm just not pumped enough for 3rd edition (2nd ed. is my preference).

[/QUOTE]
If you ever change your mind, you are welcome to return :) !

And of course I thought I was in characters when I created the thread. Is it possible for you to move it inside that section since I messed it up. If not, I'll just recreate in the right section.

solyrflair said:
And of course I thought I was in characters when I created the thread. Is it possible for you to move it inside that section since I messed it up. If not, I'll just recreate in the right section.
I'll move it for you :) !

Although I'm sure many of you have already heard of this and use it, in case you haven't I found this excel based character generator quite useful.

I express quite abit of interest myself. I've never honestly tried Mutants and Masterminds, and have been interested in it since I first read its basic concepts in the folds of my old 1e AD&D books. Perhaps I could make a 'Witch' as it where. Yes. I'll probably expy a Creator's Pet of mine named 'patty'. Just take alittle while to read through the srd. I'm new to this forum, but /not/ new to RPin'! And /especially/ not to d20. Should be a jiff to pick up, I'd hope! :D

Name: Johnathan Patrick Ulfritched

Secret Identity/Alter Ego: "Patty", The _____ Witch

....I miss this

Will this ever be revived? I miss this... I liked this. I had plans for this.

TacoMann said:
....I miss this
Will this ever be revived? I miss this... I liked this. I had plans for this.
Mei said:
Same here!
Yes, but then I took a site merger and tumor operation to the knee.

This is like one of my favorite systems, and I had big plans for this, I apologize for letting it fall a part ;(

I'll poke you all when I'm ready to resume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back