Video Games Next horror game?

dame_de_mort

Ahh, I look and I struggle when it comes to good horror games these days, I found little good on steam, so I wanted ask if anyone had nice horror game recommendation for me. I like the sort psychological games, that can play with the mind, but also needs to make sense at the same time.

Horror games I have finished.
  • The Evil Within
  • Outlast
  • Fear, 1-2 and any DLC, I do not see Fear 3 as a horror game.
  • Silent Hill, 1-2-3.
  • Bioshock
  • Layers of Fear, and Inheritance DLC.
  • Condemned Crime Origin
  • Alien Isolation
  • Amnesia: A dark descend
This is just some of the games that I have play, and I currently can't remember more, but I am open to try new games as long as they able to pc.

Ahh, I look and I struggle when it comes to good horror games these days, I found little good on steam, so I wanted ask if anyone had nice horror game recommendation for me. I like the sort psychological games, that can play with the mind, but also needs to make sense at the same time.

Horror games I have finished.
  • The Evil Within
  • Outlast
  • Fear, 1-2 and any DLC, I do not see Fear 3 as a horror game.
  • Silent Hill, 1-2-3.
  • Bioshock
  • Layers of Fear, and Inheritance DLC.
  • Condemned Crime Origin
  • Alien Isolation
  • Amnesia: A dark descend
This is just some of the games that I have play, and I currently can't remember more, but I am open to try new games as long as they able to pc.

Have you played the other Bioshock games?

I quite like Soma, which is by the same people who made Amnesia. Resident Evil 7 also wasn't too bad about returning to its horror roots, though I'm sure some could contest that.

There is a little known horror game on the dreamcast called illbleed, it's a great addition to the dreamcast library. It's less about combat and trying to stop the horror before it happens. It's hard to explain, to be honest. It's kinda like minesweeper and horror. Just look into it. It's funny, cheesy, and has that horror theme throughout.

Thank you all for the suggestions, I have played man of the games that people have mentioned, but some worth playing again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back