• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rebirth

vltra
I've been craving a good Star Wars roleplay lately, but I can't really find any that are either active or non-toxic.

What I'm proposing is a roleplay set around Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy—not following the canon—and would include several Legends aspects as well (I'm not that well educated on legends as a whole, which is why we would be making up our own for the most part). We would either play as students enrolled in the academy, or Jedi that have recently graduated.

I'd like to gather interest, and maybe some help planning this before I do a lot of work and nobody shows up to the party. A Discord server would be used to communicate, although it isn't required I suppose. Legends and canon characters like Luke, and maybe Mara Jade as well, would be available, more than likely.
I'm not too worried about literacy in this. As long as roleplayers try their best, I'm sure it will be fine. All RPN rules apply, obviously, and I don't want any toxicity (I know this is the Star Wars community we're talking about, but just be nice to each other).

Don't be afraid to message me or reply to this if you're interested!

if I may inquire as to the Legends stuff being used?

Is the school at Yavin Praxeum? Is the First Order a thing, or are they the Remnant? Kyle Katarn and Jacen Solo, or are we dealing with Kylo?

I was definitely going to go for Yavin as the base of operations. As for the First Order and Kylo Ren stuff, i'm honestly not sure yet. I doubt we'll end up using the FO and Kylo, but if we do, it would be way different than how it is in the Disney Canon. I'd like to go more on the EU side (with Kyle and the Solo kids), but to be honest I don't know much about their characters other than the bare minimum.

I was definitely going to go for Yavin as the base of operations. As for the First Order and Kylo Ren stuff, i'm honestly not sure yet. I doubt we'll end up using the FO and Kylo, but if we do, it would be way different than how it is in the Disney Canon. I'd like to go more on the EU side (with Kyle and the Solo kids), but to be honest I don't know much about their characters other than the bare minimum.
I'd be up for that! I've actually tried to do a few RPs that sought to make the First Order what they were meant to be: A legitimate threat even scarier than the Empire.

There's a lot of different ways we could go with this for sure, which is why i posted this in the first place. A legitimate threat like the First Order would be a pretty cool concept, but it all depends on how long after Return of the Jedi this is. For example, if we had it closer to the end (say 5-10 years), we could introduce Thrawn.

Outside of them, they tend to get spotty anyway. As for the First Order, I'd run them like the Brotherhood of Nod from C&C: Militant extremists zealots that mesh together military discipline, high tech weapons, and tactics that definitely qualify as war crimes.

That said, I've got a Cathar strong-boi on standby if you'll have him.

Interested, if slots are still open. This is going to be incredibly far-fetched, but... would a custom IG-series and a bounty hunter work? Can't say I know too much of Legends material compared to canon.

sorry for the late reply! I'm not sure if a bounty hunter would work, but I can't say for certain as we haven't decided what is really going on in the galaxy at the start of the rp. I can send you the link to the discord, if you'd like.

sorry for the late reply! I'm not sure if a bounty hunter would work, but I can't say for certain as we haven't decided what is really going on in the galaxy at the start of the rp. I can send you the link to the discord, if you'd like.

Will there be Sith involved?

I'm not sure. If we end up incorporating Sith into the story, it wouldn't be until later into the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back