• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Next Gen. Power Rangers [ Rp Idea]

Jel.XP

Professional Goofball
Hey, I'm new so this may not have been done correctly. Is anyone interested in an RP where we would essentially be playing as the children of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? If interested please tell me, we could work on the plotting and planning (did I used those right?) of the Rp. Thanks.

Would the kid of Tommy get his fancy new morpher I hear he will have in the Ninja Super Steel anniversary episode that allows him to use any of his past ranger forms? That kid would get access to the powers of Mighty Morphin green, Mighty Morphin white, Zeo red, Turbo red, and Dino Thunder Black with that morpher.

I don't think that morpher would work for his kid since it was created specifically for Tommy. Besides he/she wouldn't need it since their whole group would be based on being Legacy Rangers so regardless of his/her morpher there would be aspects of Tommy's past suits already present in the new suit and its weapons. I'm debating on the child having Saba (Tommy's sword that he had during the White Ranger era) but its up to whoever plays that character

I haven't done a Power Ranger roleplay in awhile so might have to bear with me. c:
That's totally fine. Take some time to prep yourself or just dive right it. It doesn't really follow a storyline or anything that falls into the Power Rangers universe other than who the original rangers are and who ends up together. We're all new characters

That's totally fine. Take some time to prep yourself or just dive right it. It doesn't really follow a storyline or anything that falls into the Power Rangers universe other than who the original rangers are and who ends up together. We're all new characters
Okay. That makes me a little bit less nervous then. c: Thanks.

I probably won't make this RP for a while since I'm currently in one right now. But once I get some more free time I'll start this one up

I probably won't make this RP for a while since I'm currently in one right now. But once I get some more free time I'll start this one up
Awe. That sucks but hey, be sure to tag me whenever you do start this one up. c:

Just for fun whoever that gets the Zack and Trini kids try to plan your back stories together as siblings since the pair of them were shown dating in the pink ranger comic which takes place after their final appearences on the show

Just for fun whoever that gets the Zack and Trini kids try to plan your back stories together as siblings since the pair of them were shown dating in the pink ranger comic which takes place after their final appearences on the show
I guess that would be fun but it would probably be easier for those who have only watched the TV show to just follow that since not many people know about the comics. But if someone does and they want to go for it go ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back