• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Next Freedom Fighters: Heroes Of Tomorrow (Sonic the Hedgehog RP Interest Check)

Premise
It's the year 3257, and Sonic the Hedgehog and the Freedom Fighters have aged into their 30s and most of them have started a family. Knowing that they can't keep fighting evil forever, they decide to start training a new generation of Freedom Fighters while they still can. Dr. Eggman has passed away 5 years earlier due to old age, but that doesn't mean the threat of the Eggman Empire has worn off, as his nephew Eggbert has taken control of his uncle's empire and has vowed to finish what the Doctor started. These up and coming young fighters are gonna be trained by the Freedom Fighters themselves to dedicate their lives to keeping Mobius safe from danger when the time comes.

Rules
1. All OCs must be between the age of 10 and 18.
2. Couples are allowed, but please keep things SFW.
3. No overpowered characters.
4. Posts are expected to be at least a paragraph long in order to give all involved in the RP something to work with.

Extra Info
This RP is based on a similar Sonic RP I did with a group of fellow Sonic fans back in 2019, but it was unfortunately short-lived, so I'm hoping to revive this great idea by doing my own take on it. This RP takes place in the Pre-Super Genesis Wave Archie Comics universe, and I shall take on the role of all canon characters as well some OCs. The canon characters involved in the RP are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, E-123 Omega, Silver, Blaze, Sally, Bunnie, Antoine, Rotor, Nicole, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Mighty, Ray, Julie-Su, Sonia Acorn, Manik Acorn, Jacques D'Coollette, Belle D'Coollette, Lara-Su and Melody Prower. No extensive knowledge on the Archie Comics characters needed to join this RP. If you have any questions about the RP, just DM me and I'll try to answer them.

Character Sheets: Fandom - Next Freedom Fighters: Heroes Of Tomorrow (Character Sheets)
OOC: Fandom - Next Freedom Fighters: Heroes Of Tomorrow (OOC)

Last edited:
oh, right... forgot to chide in here as well. I might be interested. But I voiced my questions in the OOCC (I don't normally do DMs).

It's not a great time for me to join an rp right now this very second, but I've been craving a sonic rp with ocs. I have little time this week for multiple reasons, but if you're still accepting next week I will assess if things are better for me.

Either way, I hope this goes well!

This seems interesting, although I’m not familiar with the continuity this takes place in. How necessary is said knowledge to join? I realize it says it’s not needed, but I’d rather not have me being uninformed obstruct your story.

This seems interesting, although I’m not familiar with the continuity this takes place in. How necessary is said knowledge to join? I realize it says it’s not needed, but I’d rather not have me being uninformed obstruct your story.
As long as you have basic knowledge of the continuity, I'd say you're good. However, I doubt that this RP is going to get anywhere since very little people have shown interest in this since I posted this interest check. You're still welcome to join, though.

omg omg omg ever since I finally finished reading up on the pre-reboot comics/begun reading the post reboot comics I’ve been dying for a Sonic Rp based on the sonic Archie comics!…Unfortunately with college/other rp’s to attend to I’m not completely sure if I could confidently say that I’ll be able to join but for now you can at least consider me as veeeerrrrryyyyy interested!

omg omg omg ever since I finally finished reading up on the pre-reboot comics/begun reading the post reboot comics I’ve been dying for a Sonic Rp based on the sonic Archie comics!…Unfortunately with college/other rp’s to attend to I’m not completely sure if I could confidently say that I’ll be able to join but for now you can at least consider me as veeeerrrrryyyyy interested!
That's okay! If you feel that you have the time to join, then join! But even if you don't join, I appreciate you showing interest in this! :D

I’m interested, but I probably wouldn’t last long because I do this one my phone so what looks like a paragraph to me may not look it to others

I hope it isn’t too late to show interest! This sounds like a lot of fun and I’d love to join in!

Hm, I think I remember the RP from 2019 you mentioned here. I was in that one too! I'd be more than happy to join for this. If you're not too far into the RP, I could prepare my character sheets to submit them soon. By the way... is it allowed to submit more than one character? I'd like to have at least 2 or 3 characters if possible.

Hm, I think I remember the RP from 2019 you mentioned here. I was in that one too! I'd be more than happy to join for this. If you're not too far into the RP, I could prepare my character sheets to submit them soon. By the way... is it allowed to submit more than one character? I'd like to have at least 2 or 3 characters if possible.
Sure, we have room for one more! I'll tell the rest of the group to give you the time to catch up! And yes, you're allowed to submit at least two characters to this!

Want to throw my interest in here in reserve if by chance you may have room in the future! I honestly wasn't expecting to see a Sonic RP but consider me pleasantly surprised!

Want to throw my interest in here in reserve if by chance you may have room in the future! I honestly wasn't expecting to see a Sonic RP but consider me pleasantly surprised!
Unfortunately, we're kind of full at the moment, but we will consider you as a potential replacement, should anyone drop out in the future. Would that be okay?

Unfortunately, we're kind of full at the moment, but we will consider you as a potential replacement, should anyone drop out in the future. Would that be okay?
That's completely fine! I figured it was full but couldn't help but post my interest anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back